Who

I live with two flat mates.

I used to live in a dormitory of about 30 people when I went to military school. I didn't mind it that much to be honest, but I went there after the anal rapings stopped, so that may have influenced my opinion.

I live in my house with TM, Lenny and Blitz.

I lived in a dorm residence once. Never again. I don't like people enough (especially women) to live with one that I didn't previously know.
TM's roommate was a lunatic and I maintain to this day that he was plotting our death. He was DEFINITELY the type who whips out a gun on campus and shoots random people, and then everyone says afterwards how quiet and withdrawn he always was.
We used to put weights in front of the door when we slept at his place.
Compared to him, my roommate was awesome, which is partly why we slept at my place every night. We wouldn't get killed, for one thing.

In an apartment building till I save enough to go get a house. My gf stays with me on weekends, and I have a dog.

I lived on residence in my first year of University. It was a house of 5 guys including me. I lived with my two friends and two randoms. I liked it except for the fact that one of the guys was so dirty. Never cleaned, always left food outside until the point of mold, and left shit all over the place. It was ridiculous.

This year I live in a house like a 5 minute drive from my University. I live with 5 people who I'm all friends with.

but for the last 6 months before I moved into tjhe NEW NorCal civic arena, I lived enitrely alone, in near seclusion. no, really.

I live at two places.

My parents house on work night's(Friday, Saturaday) - Which consists of 2 brother, A mother, And a father.

Every other night i'm at my G/F's flat.

YOURS??? this was what the baby on board thread was about in the M room. thats what I was reffering to.

Nah. It's my daughters sister. Her mums new baby.

Step dad had an accident (or was it? Jake thinks he tried to kill himself), in hospital, mum can't cope, Jake is having his kid anyway so he takes on the little one as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back