The Ultimate Decision

10. You gain a life-soundtrack. The perfect song will always be playing based on what you're doing. You will never get tired of it. Seeming to come from your ears, others can hear it, too (and won't be weirded out by it). You can switch it on and off at will.

This.

I would choose between the voice in my head that answers everything or being able to go back to being a 5-year-old with the knowledge I have now. Both seem to be pretty awesome.

3 for me. It would be so fun and I could basically do anything I want. Also, my life would be more interesting doing this than some of the other choices. It could get boring after a while like a videogame gimmick that was fun for ten minutes. Maybe number one because I could still live out every day like I usually do, but I'd also get money so thats another good choice. I really don't know which one I would chose it's hard to tell.

Am I the only one thinking number 33 is the obvious choice? Energy crisis solved and ability to travel across the universe or $30 a day? Gee, that's a fucking tough one.

I actually went with 4.

It needs a bit of luck so you don't die too young but apart form that:

Chances are you are going to make a lot of money out of the fact that you don't age once someone finds out and verifies it. You can take that money and invest it and further in the future you'll become immensely rich like in that episode of Futurama. There'll also be good technology in the not too distant future to produce a pair of very good prosthetic legs so that's taken care of.

Then you're in a situation a hundred year down the line where you are super rich, eternally in the physical prime of your life and the only way you'll die is when you aren't expecting it which means you'll probably go out on a high. Anybody who actually aims to kill you will fail. The longer you live, the more advances in technology you'll have access to and you'll probably live for quite a long time according to chance. But all that provided you don't get run over before it has time to work out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back