The Ultimate Decision

Serious Mozzarella

Special Victims Unit
You can only choose one. Choose wisely, my friends. Choose wisely.

1. $30 will appear in your pocket or bank account once, every day, for the rest of your life.

2. You can telepathically control any person in the world and "become" them for 25 minutes at a time. This is extremely exhausting, and you can't do it more than 3 times a day. After years and years of doing it, you can manage 5 times a day.

3. You can stop time and move around for up to 35 minutes a day.

4. At the cost of your lega being removed at the hip, you can live forever. You can still die from accidents, but you will never naturally die. You will always be (and look) as healthy as a 21 year old.

5. You become a random animal. When you die as that animal, you become another random animal. This repeats forever. If the Earth is somehow destroyed some time in the future, you will become another sort of animal, on some distant planet. You could kill yourself on purpose to become a different animal at any time, but you still feel pain. You also keep your same conscience and intelligence.

6. Your intelligence is increased by 70%.

7. An opposite sex (or same sex, if you choose) clone of yourself appears in your house. They live until you die. They have any knowledge you gain.

8. Anything you ask is completely answered by an all knowing voice in your head. You can only ask 3 questions a day. The being will not answer question that directly lead to you getting money (lottery info, gambling, or stock info). Lastly, the being will not tell you how to violate the laws of physics (asking it how to fly or turn invisible won't work).

9. You can turn invisible every time you hold your breath, for as long as you can hold your breath. In addition, you can hold your breath for 70% longer.

10. You gain a life-soundtrack. The perfect song will always be playing based on what you're doing. You will never get tired of it. Seeming to come from your ears, others can hear it, too (and won't be weirded out by it). You can switch it on and off at will.

11. You get a no-maintenance pet tiger. He will always be your bro, and never harm you. He will follow your orders and do anything you want. He will die when you die, and is always happy when around you.

12. You gain the ability to float around in the air, no faster than your running speed.

13. You instantly become the second most attractive person ever.

14. You gain any 3 sports cars of your choice. If you wreck one, a completely new one appears in your garage. You can sell them or give them away, but every time you do, it takes 10 years off your life.

15. You can halve your lifespan for the ability to teleport anywhere, as much as you want, for the rest of your life.

16. You become extremely lucky for the rest of your life. It seems like everything that happens, happens in your favor. However, you become unlucky with health related issues.

17. When you go to sleep, you enter the life of a random person who just woke up, anywhere else in the world. You are now them, so you effectively begin living two lives. When you wake up back to yourself, you feel completely rested.

18. You get to start over at age 5, and keep all the knowledge and maturity you have now.

19. You can bring back anyone from the dead once a year and let them live for 10 years before they magically disappear for good.

20. You will never get tired, and never have the urge to sleep again. If you do force yourself to sleep, it just extends your life the amount of time you sleep.

21. You get a 60% discount on everything purchasable.

22. You're transported back to the Jurassic Period of time, or any other time where dinosaurs roam the Earth. Luckily, there's a random mansion with hundreds of different types of weapons, ammunition, and entertainment, as well as a helicopter and a jeep with virtually unlimited fuel. You also have unlimited food and water. You can bring with you ONE person, and you can never return to the future.

23. You never have to eat or drink water, and will be permanently healthy and fit. You can still eat and enjoy food and drinks, if you choose. You can still die from disease and old age, or accidents.

24. You can experience the effects of any drug that exists in the world as much as you want, when you want, with no negative effects at all.

25. You can move things telepathically, up to 10 tons.

26. You can move back in time at LEAST 150 years, and bring any 5 items from your current time with you.

27. You can transport 100 years into the future. You can not come back.

28. You instantly gain the knowledge of all fighting styles and fighting information in existence. You also gain a perfectly balance, healthy, strong body.

29. You become a completely omnipotent being that can fly around and appear anywhere in the universe. However, you can't change or influence anything that happens.

30. You get to party with Bill Gates every weekend. When he dies, you inherit 15% of his wealth.

31. Everyone in the entire world appears naked to you, no matter what.

32. You get to design a completely new, intelligent organism to observe as it builds its own society, lives, and evolves. You get to control any of the animals living on the random planet with the organisms you made, but never get to control one of them.

33. The world's energy problem is completely solved, as well as the limited water problem. In addition, scientists develop a way to instantly travel across the universe within the next 5 years, completely available to the public. You get no credit for any of these achievements.

34. You become an immortal ghost that can roam the earth to watch and observe things. You can cause people to see scary things, throwing items around and such. You can directly kill someone as a ghost, but if you are seen by more than 3 people, you die. You have to kill at least 1 person every day, or you die.

Shit, there's more than one I'd go for. Having an extra $30 (a day) is nice, telepathy is cool, so is invisibility, but going back to age 5 with all my knowledge/maturity is pretty dope too. I'd probably take the last one I listed, if I had to.

That was hard. Fuck you, Mozz.

Great stuff took me a while to read all of them but unfortunately this is easy. Option #2 why? Well I would control Mark Zuckerberg and have him send me a check for two hundred and fifty million dollars.

1. That sounds good.

2. Not bad but would get annoying being tired all the time.

3. Eh it would come in handy at times but nothing great.

4. No.

5. ....why?

6. That would be good, but then I'd feel even more of a need to do something.

7. Again, why?

8. No. I'd get into too much trouble.

9. There's not much you could do with that unless you're doing something stupid.

10. That could be good.

11. That would be something cool but then again I like tigers.

12. Again, so what?

13. Overrated.

14. That's freaking stupid.

15. Considering I'll likely be dead by 50 and I'm 24 now, I'll pass.

16. Nope.

17. No. Most people are dull and I wuold have no idea what's going on or know anything around me.

18. No. I couldn't do anything and I'd have to go through stuff again that I don't want to go through again.

19. No. It was hard enough having them leave the first time.

20. That could work.

21. That works too.

22. .....that's not even a good sci-fi script, and no.

23. Not bad.

24. No.

25. That would be cool.

26. Eh nothing great there.

27. No. All my friends and family would be dead.

28. That would be cool but not something I'd pick.

29. That's a good candidate.

30. What exactly is a party to Bill Gates?

31. That would include my mother and father.

32. No.

33. I could live with that.

34. Too complicated.

You could probably make the most money off of the one where you go back and time and bring back today's current inventions. Patent that shit back in the 1800's, and your family (and many generations after you) is set for life.

Immortality with perfect health in exchange for being legless...interesting. I don't know if I'd take it though. Supporting myself for immortality is a difficulty, especially without legs.

$30 dollars a day bonus is pretty simple, nice one. That's 11,000 dollars of tax free income a year. Hmm.

When it comes down to it though, I agree with Mike - #2 is a bit OP. Telepathy can get you many places.

You could probably make the most money off of the one where you go back and time and bring back today's current inventions. Patent that shit back in the 1800's, and your family (and many generations after you) is set for life.

You would have to know how something works, and how to build it, using the resources available at the time, to patent it.

Personally, with the time travel one, I'd go back very very far (Roman-ish) and introduce calculus, which I have enough of a handle on to at least cover what Newton did in the Principia Mathematica. I'd have to either learn Latin first, I guess, or assume some kind of Babel fish loophole, but that seems like the best shot for what I know off the top of my head.

2nd most attractive person of all time. Are you serious? There's nothing sacrificed in that scenario, and since I already like how smart I am now and how my mind works now, I don't think I'd be missing much. Additionally, that one episode of 30 Rock taught me that really good looking people can pretty much get whatever they want just because they're good looking.

8. Anything you ask is completely answered by an all knowing voice in your head. You can only ask 3 questions a day. The being will not answer question that directly lead to you getting money (lottery info, gambling, or stock info). Lastly, the being will not tell you how to violate the laws of physics (asking it how to fly or turn invisible won't work).

This, by quite a distance.

I may be an ancient historian, but why the fuck would anyone want to go back in time to a pre-modern society?

So they can die of some easily curable disease or affliction and have to defecate in a hole in the ground?

A lot of them sound cool. 8 is like having a Google implanted in your head. The Jurassic Time Period thing sounds bad ass. Im money hungry, so I would say number 1 or the one where you get 60% off everything.

Actually, The Partying with Bill Gates where I get 15% of his wealth when he dies is my pick, but only if any of you choose the ghost one, so you can kill him. I'll buy you a Yacht.

for me its between the 30 bucks extra every day and the 2nd best looking person ever sense you really dont have any negatives to either, i think id take the 30 bucks i could use 30 bucks extra every day.

So if I pick the clone one and they are the opposite sex and I have sex with them, does that count as sex or *********ion?

Reactions: IHW
I'll go with the thirty dollars a day, if that can be translated into say thirty pounds or thirty dinars or thirty euroes, etc...

1. $210 a week isn't much

2. Bleh. I'm all for manipulating people but that's too easy

3. Hurrah an extra 35 minutes a day :suspic:

4. Fuck that! Life as an immortal amputee and if I want to die I have to kill myself. No thanks.

5. Even worse, life an an immortal animal. Constantly dying or being hunted.

6. Yeah OK more intelligence is always useful.

7. So I gain a twin and lose my privacy? No thanks

8. Has potential I guess but I prefer working things out instead of being given answers.

9. Invisibility is ok but it's nowhere near long enough.

10. Life soundtrack sounds like a fun little addition.

11. I like the idea of having a lifelong pet but it's not needed if you've got a lifelong partner.

12. Floating flying around sounds good.

13. Nope. Women are insecure, my girl already thinks she's not good enough for me

14. I don't give a fuck about cars

15. Teleporting is brilliant and something I'd love but I'm not giving up half my life for it

16. Meh, that's a 50/50 call and not worth taking.

17. That's an interesting idea, can't think of any reason against it.

18. I think this is the one I pick. The ability to live my life over knowing what I know now.

19. 10 years extra with someone dead. I could definitely take that.

20. Never having to sleep would be incredibly useful

21. Meh 60% off is ok but nothing special

22. Fuck that

23. Meh, I like food, it's largely pointless

24. Mmm morphine. Omnomnom

25. Technically I think it's telekenesis. Yeah I'd take it.

26. Yeah why not, would be interesting

27. No thanks, the human race is fucked.

28. * Shrugs * The good health would be nice.

29. So basically an omnipotent voyeur. What's the point

30. Money isn't important to me

31. Why would I want to see my family, old strangers and children naked. No

32. Sounds like hard work for little reward

33. I'd take this, it'd make seeing my friends, family and girlfriend a lot easier.

34. Pfft, why would I want to be a ghost

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back