Who

Mr. TM

Throwing a tantrum
Lives in your house with you? Do you have roomates? Do you live in your roomate? Solo?

If you are scared that CCS is going to try and find you and kill you in your sleep, because you say you are solo, just don't post in here. I warn you.

Anyways. I live with my partner. We share a 2 bedroom loft together, with our cat and hamster.

How about you?

I live alone...My son is with me 4 days out of the week...My g/f stays on weekends...

I "live" with 134 other university students in residence, but since January I have a single room :) Before that I lived with a twat of a roomate still in residence.

I live by myself. While I love interacting with my neighbors, I can't stand the thought of living with anyone else, unless that someone else has a vagina and does "favors" for me.

With my mum and uncle. My brother is here from Monday - Thursday because of a partial custody agreement.

I "live" with 134 other university students in residence, but since January I have a single room :) Before that I lived with a twat of a roomate still in residence.

Dorm rooms are definitely the reason why I hate living with anyone else. I went to a "scared straight" program once at a prison. And, after going to college, I would argue that living in dormitories is worse than living in prison.

Always wanted to live in a dorm.

No you don't. I wanted to, but my dorm looked like the inside of a prison rape scene. Concrete walls and floor, one small window, and a bed that was too short for me. Granted, I was a freshman that enrolled late, so I got the shit dorm-house, but I heard they weren't much better across the campus.

I hated my dorm. Well besides the fact that Robyn was my next door neighbour. I didnt spend much time in mine by the half way part:p

I just wanted to live in a place where a bunch of guys shared a shower.

Yeah, we had that. The shower had 20 shower heads, but it always worked out that there was never more than 2 people in there at the same time

haha I like living in residence...theres always stuff to do and stuff my roomate was just a tool. Bringing random chicks home everynight...I always had to sleep with my IPod...and he wasn't even cute so I had to move.

and we have private bathrooms so no group showering :(

haha I like living in residence...theres always stuff to do and stuff my roomate was just a tool. Bringing random chicks home everynight...I always had to sleep with my IPod...and he wasn't even cute so I had to move.

and we have private bathrooms so no group showering :(

The last two lines of this are epic. :thumbsup: M_F Seriously, no joking

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back