The Official Post a Picture of Your Pets Thread

Ms. TM Canada

Dark Match Winner
We all love our pets and like to show them to other people, and nothing is as good a mood booster as seeing pictures of people's animals.
Therefore, I bring you the Post a Picture of Your Pets Thread. The purpose of this thread is to show everyone what a great dog/cat/hamster/bunny/bird/fish/tarantula/horse/iguana you have.
Don't forget to tell us a little bit about your pet, such as his/her name, breed, and a maybe a funny story.
Tribute posts to special pets that you have lost are also welcome.

edmonton119-1.jpg

Meet Abby. She's a 3 1/2 year old golden lab cross who loves to play outside and go for walks. Her eyes may be a threatening shade of yellow, but she is the friendliest, wiggliest dog I know.

DSC00978-1.jpg

This guy here is Lenny. Despite the colouring of the photo, he's actually grey and white with a white spot on his back. TM and I adopted him from the SPCA this summer. He's a year and a half old, and loves to play with his red feather toy. He's very affectionate and quickly makes friends with anyone who comes over.

Lets see everyone else's pets!

I don't have any pets, I got hungry last week when i was broke and had too.... lets just say they died warm...

Here's a video of my dog Pedro. Before I present the video, I would like to apologize for two things in advance. One, my grandmother...my mother asked her to come over to find out where Pedro would like her placed, as we are having her stuffed by a taxidermist next week and we plan on putting her in this spot on the couch. Two, my mother's accent...we are from Virginia, but, ever since her last teenage boyfriend, Pedro, swindled her out of her savings, she has taken on a mid-western accent and also now only wears black Lane Bryant stretch pants and fleece sweaters with cotton polar bears and kittens stitched on to them.

Oh, and one more thing...my dog's name used to be Asshat, but my mom insisted on naming him after Pedro. But, this is a small price to pay for getting her to stop crying over his departure...he did nothing but Tivo shows all days while eating Hot Pockets; and, since this is clearly my job, it pissed me off to no end. But, without further ado, Pedro:

[youtube]JB6y7t_FeT8[/youtube]​

Im very sad at the moment. My dog that I talked about earlier in my thread has gone missing. Now usually he goes for his own walks and always comes back but this time we walked to my cousins house down the road and he walked with us. He stayed at the front and when we come out to leave he was gone. We suspected like usual he would be waiting at home but he isn't and now his nowhere to be seen. Hope we can find him, we have had him for 12 years.

Well your right. Everytime the garage was open he would run out and just go around our street and when he is tired he would come back. Not this time though..

I dont know, he is very old and doesnt look like a dog that someone would take. But im worried that he has been run over as his old and doesnt have great awareness on the road anymore. Hope not.

I have two dogs, both Maltese's. One is very old, Snowball, who is 15 and the other, Addy, who is around 3

Coyotes killed our other dog, also a Maltese, 3 years ago

This is a picture of Addy

addy.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back