The Official Post a Picture of Your Pets Thread

LOL, she looks like a dog that would be hyperactive. Used to have a jack russel, it wouldnt stay still for one second. So hypo always doing something. There great dogs though.

LOL, she looks like a dog that would be hyperactive. Used to have a jack russel, it wouldnt stay still for one second. So hypo always doing something. There great dogs though.

It's funny, sometimes she'll become so hyperactive that she'll scare away other dogs because they can't keep up with her. Although I feel bad for her because our other dog is so old now that she doesn't do anything but sleep all day.

She's a great dog, though, we had her on an electric fence but the fence short circuited (although she's not aware of it, as she just stays in the yard and barks at people when they pass on the street from the end of the electric fence)

Yep my dog used to do that when we had her that my current dog who is old couldnt keep up with her lol.

If our other dog hadn't of gotten killed, she would have made a great playmate. Annie wasn't as hyperactive as Addy, but she could have kept up with her

l_ee35399b3f717266a5c181293afc65ac.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back