Roomates best friend

Hahahaha. No one see's my point though! I'm friends with ym roomate. I'm friends with this girl. And obviously, my roomate and this girl are best friends. And I know they've been talking about somthing, and I think she might already like me, and if she does, believe me, my roomate knows.

Oh what I would give to sag em both...

Dude. there are millions of girls in the world. why fuck around with a situation that will cuase you such a head ache.

I will never understand some dudes LOL

That's what happens when you get too much of it I guess Norcal.

Is there such a thing as too much of it?

Hahaha I wouldn't call myself a pimp really... I just have a "special quality" that some girls find... "Atractive"... So they come to me, we do the dew, and then they go back to their boyfriends. I'm like Good Luck Chuck, except I don't issue luck. I'm more like "Good Fuck Chuck"

No there isn't. No man should ever get sick of it.

Yes. My ex is a bikini model. She sorta looks like Ariel (Kevin Thorne's former valet)

By the end of the relationship, i completely didnt care to fuck her. I would be like "I already GAVE YOU SEX YESTERDAY!!!"

LOL. IDK. It usually just develops into a huge hassle with a shitload of pressure put on you if you do it with some chick. Not hardly worth it most the time

Yes. My ex is a bikini model. She sorta looks like Ariel (Kevin Thorne's former valet)

By the end of the relationship, i completely didnt care to fuck her. I would be like "I already GAVE YOU SEX YESTERDAY!!!"

LOL. IDK. It usually just develops into a huge hassle with a shitload of pressure put on you if you do it with some chick. Not hardly worth it most the time

I am very jealous of you right now.

:lmao:

1. You dont want to be with this chick after me. That vagina is BUSTED

2. AND after all the depraved shit me and that girl did. LOL. I wouldnt wanna be the next motherfucker to kiss her

3. there are plenty of reasons she is my ex. LOL

:lmao:

1. You dont want to be with this chick after me. That vagina is BUSTED

2. AND after all the depraved shit me and that girl did. LOL. I wouldnt wanna be the next motherfucker to kiss her

3. there are plenty of reasons she is my ex. LOL

Meh it doesn't matter. I'll take any bikini model I can get :p. I wont ask her out, just the old one night stand thing dude.

Ok. Short version.

I walk past the car show were she is modeling on cars (in a bikini)...I scoff...she asks me if i want to buy her calendar, and I just didnt acknoowledge her, and kept walking....

same girl approaches me later, and tells me my tattoos are "SO sexy".....

and I ask HER, if she enjoys being objectifyed by dirtbags, and if she has anything better to contribute to the world....

she then became rather displeased with me. I told her that her reaction showed me I was wasting my time talking to her.

bye bye

Ok. Short version.

I walk past the car show were she is modeling on cars (in a bikini)...I scoff...she asks me if i want to buy her calendar, and I just didnt acknoowledge her, and kept walking....

same girl approaches me later, and tells me my tattoos are "SO sexy".....

and I ask HER, if she enjoys being objectifyed by dirtbags, and if she has anything better to contribute to the world....

she then became rather displeased with me. I told her that her reaction showed me I was wasting my time talking to her.

bye bye

Wow. Amazing. Unbelievable. NorCal, I want to be just like you. I'm not even joking.

This is how you can be like NorCal.

Get some convictions. Truly belive them. And speak confidently about them. but you have to walk the walk, not just talk the talk. It doesnt work unless its really your heart.If you really belive it, it wont be hard to say it like you belive it.

Thank you for your wonderful advice. I shall me laid no less than 6 times this coming weekend. All thanks for your advice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back