Roomates best friend

Derf

O.M.G.
So some of you now know my ex girlfriend lives with me. For a few days after moving in, I started to develope feelings. Those feelings have since passed, as I now have a crush on her best friend. And we were supposed to hang out tomororw while my roomate is at work. Is it safe to try to hook up with her. I think she might like me as well.

Oh, side note. Don't live with Ex's.

I'm not sure how far you're planning on taking your relationship with your ex's friend, but yeah like Polley said you should evict her first. Just imagine if your ex walked in on you, and her best friend gettting "freaky".

The real problem is you live with your ex. No matter how you try to trick yourself into thinking that will work, it won't.

You need to show you are ready to let her go, before you move onto anyone, especially her best friend.

How do you and your ex interact? Is there anything still there? How recent was the relationship anyway?

Last time we dated was less than two months, and that ended back in November. We're justb friends now, nothing more. I mlike her friend, she likes a random, theres no feelings whatsoever. I really like her friend though, which is wierd, because I barely know her. It's one of thosr things, where you like someone you don't know, and more than anything want to get to know them.

The funny thing sometimes is, you always think that there's nothing there anymore but being in close proximity with someone for extended periods of time, often causes feelings to develop, especially when you and that someone have a history.

I agree with everyone, if you have to go through with this, you can't live with your ex, chances are it'll bother her anyway.

So some of you now know my ex girlfriend lives with me. For a few days after moving in, I started to develope feelings. Those feelings have since passed, as I now have a crush on her best friend. And we were supposed to hang out tomororw while my roomate is at work. Is it safe to try to hook up with her. I think she might like me as well.

Oh, side note. Don't live with Ex's.

Screw that dude, listen to old Spawnie here. If there aint nuthin between you and your ex, then hook up with her friend. Shag her rotten, and then tell her friend that you can never tell you ex. Keep it in your back pocket in case your ex starts trippin and talkin shit to you. Have your cake and eat it too.

Hell, I wanted this one chick but was never able to get with her. So I got with her sister, as they look a lil like. I dumped her sister and then started dating someone else, who the girl didn't like. This made her want me and we shagged. I remember busting that news on my ex. The look on her face was priceless. And the chick kicked ass in the sack too. lol

Hahaha. Well I know for a fact that my roomate wouldn't care if we hooked up. It's just wierd.

And to comment on Spawns post... I lost my virginity to my girlfriends identical twin sister in a room full of people, my drunken girlfriend was one of those people.

Hahaha. Well I know for a fact that my roomate wouldn't care if we hooked up. It's just wierd.

And to comment on Spawns post... I lost my virginity to my girlfriends identical twin sister in a room full of people, my drunken girlfriend was one of those people.

Dude, you are now officially GOD in my eyes. You more than outdo the fact that I slept with my ex's best friend in the bed right next to her as I let MY best friend screw her. But you have exceeded my own level of spite. I bow down to you. lol

Spawn, you're a ****....

When I grow up, I wanna be just like you.

Yes, and proud of it.

You wanna be like me? Well you gotta go through ALOT of 4's and 5's. Then treat 6's and 7's like you could do better. Catch you an 8 and dog her ass like a 2. Then grab a 9 for just a handjob. And dream about 10's til you get one and never really do her. lol

I need to get me some interesting sex stories to share....

So what then Spawn, am i being picky too early by going after 7's and 8's?

You wanna be like me? Well you gotta go through ALOT of 4's and 5's. Then treat 6's and 7's like you could do better. Catch you an 8 and dog her ass like a 2. Then grab a 9 for just a handjob. And dream about 10's til you get one and never really do her. lol

Totaly Fucking Sigged.

Speak to your ex about it first, before you do anything. If it's a chance for hr best friend to be happy, a godo best friend would be fine with it. But you don't want to cause arguing between anyone, seeings as she's your roomate.

Her best friend will probably speak to your ex about it first anyway, because girls just have to do that. Lol.

:lol: Um his ex won't play the whole "I want you to be happy" card. If that was the case, then he would not have such a dellima. They obviously don't get along. So he has to go after the friend, but in secret. And he needs to videotape it as well. lol

Lmao. But most friends won't do that to another friend. So if he wants to be with her he has to get his ex onside.

Hell, if Derf lays pipe well enough, he can get ANY friend to do it to another friend. And with enough alcohol, he can get them to do it together. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back