Welcome all New Members (If You Are New Post in Here)

Been reading the site for more than five years, decided to get involved in the discussions and I'm not going to lie, I'll be promoting a blog I started about wrestling too.

I'm a sports journalist in Michigan and finally decided to combine two of my life's passions writing and wrestling. I frequently read the forums but have never really got involved, but this seemed like the perfect time to do so.

Hey im pretty new to this site ( the forums) but ive been on Wrestlezone site for ages, eh im just trying to get 10 posts because ive got an awesome thread idea

G'day People, I'm JTeller and I do have one question that I could not locate which is about the WCZW. I looked over the forum and I see that Moderators had created half the threads about creating Wrestlers and I just want to know if I myself can create one?

No, you create your WZCW character by posting in the application thread. As far as creating threads go, the normal forum rules apply. I don't see why you would need to create a thread though.

I'm ezuvgu. I actually got this username out of a random username generator script so that I'd have a unique username that nobody else was using. I don't think it has any meaning.

I've been a wrestling fan since mid-2002 when I started watching WWE. I basically gave up watching wrestling entirely in late 2006, probably due to a combination of burn-out and not being interested in the WWE's product at that time. I watched only the occasional show between 2007 and 2009, so to this day I only have a vague idea what happened at that point in time. In 2010, I got interested in wrestling again when I saw the card for Wrestlemania that year and saw that Bret Hart was back, Edge and Jericho had a world title match, and CM Punk was being pushed. It took me just 2 months or so to become mostly disinterested in the WWE's product again. These days, I watch a combination of TNA, classic shows from the Attitude Era/Early 2000s, and puro from NJPW and AJPW. I still pay some attention to the WWE product, but I don't watch them on an every week basis anymore and I haven't been impressed with what I've seen lately.

Most new users, when first signing up at this forum, go straight to posting and skip this thread. Ironically, I am one of these posters. But, I'm doing my good deed and posting in here. The name's Joe since it's kinda hard to miss. I guess I'm WZ Youngest Poster.

Hawk from Brandon (nearTampa), Florida!
Back into WWE after about 9 years.
New fan of John Cena!
Still a fan of The Rock.
I also like:
Sheamus
Ted Debeiase
The Miz
and Cody Rhodes

Im out!

Well hello there, after roughly 5 years of snooping around on these forums, and getting pissed off at the 10 post per page layout that it would always give me as a guest, i have finally realised that joining these forums was the only real logical solution to having a layout that suited my style and teenage lack of attention span...

so yeah, i basically signed up to change the post count per page setting, lazy as shit i suppose...

but that's not to say i wouldn't post either, as i do tend to look up pretty much every thread in the sections i do read, and have opinions in them i might share (if i can be bothered and i'm not on my ipod that is)

oh and by the way, your prison section is hilarious, i applaud whoever came up with that idea

Hey, where are the rules of this forum listed?

I posted on the Brodus Clay merged post in the RAW forum yesterday, and all I said that I didn't like his finishing move being a Crossbody, and some admin private messaged me and said I was being warned for spamming because of that post. I posted again asking if anyone knew why I got warned for that and they had it deleted.

What rule did I break exactly?

Hey, where are the rules of this forum listed?

I posted on the Brodus Clay merged post in the RAW forum yesterday, and all I said that I didn't like his finishing move being a Crossbody, and some admin private messaged me and said I was being warned for spamming because of that post. I posted again asking if anyone knew why I got warned for that and they had it deleted.

What rule did I break exactly?

Spamming, obviously. :p Here's the link to the Rule Book - http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=59463

I am new here. I also have been around this website forever and just joined. If you want to chat my email is [email protected] or you can text me at 413 439 5500 to talked about wrestling, ufc or nfl

Nichoals B. Provost

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back