Welcome all New Members (If You Are New Post in Here)

Hi all. I'm Jamie, AkA: wwfoldschool (couldn't think of a name lol)
I'm from the UK. I never really watched wrestling growing up. Only some times.
I'm a big fan of the old-school (WWF), and found this forum :D
But now, with the help of the internet, i can enjoy all what i missed :D
I'm starting to watch the WWF from the year 1998 - 2000 all tv eps. I will probably watch up until 2005, but anything after i just don't like. I think it went from like a 15/18 down to a pg lol. I got a good collection to start watching.
Any ways sorry for a big rant, i'm pleased to be apart of a brilliant forum.
Feel free to ask any questions etc.
Peace !

Erm, I respect the idea of asking users to have 10 posts before letting them start threads. However, I've been registered on these board since they were wzforums.com. Apparently my account got deleted and I had to register a new one. (The lost password page didn't even recognise my e-mail address.) So, can I get a little help here? :icon_neutral:

23 years old. Been watching wrestler since I was very very young watching the old WrestleManias and Survivor Series with Hogan, Savage and Warrior on VHS. Then I started really following it in the summer of '97 when Bret and The Foundation were doing the Canadian gimmick, Austin was blowing up, and the nWo was running rampant. I've been hooked since aside from not really watching as much in '06.

HI ALL,
new to this forum, seen some posts and wanted to get involved with the discussions! some good ideas out there! really want to get posting especiallly as I believe in Wm 29 it should be 'the great white' sheamus vs stone cold steve austin!. What a match that would be!

23 years old. Been watching wrestler since I was very very young watching the old WrestleManias and Survivor Series with Hogan, Savage and Warrior on VHS. Then I started really following it in the summer of '97 when Bret and The Foundation were doing the Canadian gimmick, Austin was blowing up, and the nWo was running rampant. I've been hooked since aside from not really watching as much in '06.

Your right, Austin was blowing up. He was BIG back then. He allways got the crowd cheering etc... :2up: lol. I cant wait to start watching WWF from 1997 onward, be cool to watch the Canadian gimmick you mentioned lol.

Hope you enjoy your stay here mate :D

Welcome to all of our newest members.

Guys, please take a few minutes to read our rules. We run things a lot different than other forums and have a unique set of rules. TRUST ME when I say that reading them is to your benefit and will help you avoid warnings, infractions, and bannings.

Thank you and happy posting.

I've just joined, been thinking of joining for ages to reply to some very interesting things I have read on here over the last few months so finally I decided to register. I hope to give my input here and there and I have a few threads I would like to start myself but for now I'm just saying HI.

Hello WrestleZone Community!

Finally made an account and finally found the time to start posting! So just a short background about me, I'm Janina and I'm a casual wrestling fanatic. On the side I watch MMA, primarily UFC and old PrideFC videos. I'm also a bit of a gamer and I skate.

See you in the threads everyone!
-J

Hi there, thought about joining for a long time and finally done it, really willing to share my opinions when it comes to wrestling and other stuff.

Hey Everyone,

I have been a long time guest and decided to register today. I'm Tracey and I'm from the UK. Big wrestling and West Brom fan. I have read the rules! and look forward to getting to know you all xx

Hi Tracey welcome to the forum, im from the UK, but im afraid im a Chelsea fan :icon_lol: lol.
Im glad to see a new member from the UK :D

Hope you enjoy it here.

Hi everyone, just trying to post so i may make new threads. My id name is paria, which means "outcast" in spanish. i chose this id name because i consider myself very controversial :), maybe a heel in someones eyes, because i am real and always look at all sides of things :)

Hi everyone i'm new to this forum just thought i'd say hello. I'm kinda like that creepy guy in the corner of the room in a sense seeing as i've just been a guest on this place for a quite a while. But it seems like everyone was having quite a but of fun so i thought i'd join. :)

Hi everyone, just trying to post so i may make new threads. My id name is paria, which means "outcast" in spanish. i chose this id name because i consider myself very controversial :), maybe a heel in someones eyes, because i am real and always look at all sides of things :)

Welcome to the forum mate, but just to let you know, posting in this section will not count to your total post count. I thought this the other day, but was told it dont.

Hello to all and thanks for the membership. My name is John, I live in Green Bay WI and have been a regular reader of wrestlezone as long as I can remember probably since the very early days of wrestlezone. Of all the sites wrestlezone seems the most reliable to me. I have not joined the forums for so long because well I was busy. Now please stay with me here I wanna explain why I am joining and what I bring to the table. I write this next part not to brag or seem great but because I have been reading many posts and I must say you guys are all very intelligent fans and I want to add to the conversations on this forum. When I say I was busy its because I was and still am on occasion a pro wrestler a minor one at that. No, chances are you have never heard of me. I was trained by Mike Shaw aka Norman the Lunatic and Bastion Booger. In fact I was the last guy he really personally trained. I have been a pro wrestler eleven years. I have had the honor of wrestling the Rock n Roll Express, wrestling alex shelley in his first ever match in Sault Ste Marie Michigan. I wrestled here in green bay locally with ACW now NWA Wisconsin, I grew up in this business with some guys you may know Adam Pearce, Ken Anderson, Austin Aries, Sojo Bolt, ODB, Shawn Daivari and many other guys I am forgetting. Point is I look forward to posting with all of you and if you ever have a question about me, my career or wrestling in general feel free to hit me up. I think I can bring a unique perspective on things. I have been a heavyweight champion countless times in Michigan and the main event of pro wrestling in the U.P. of Michigan. I also have been a green, egotistical, loser here in Wisconsin and have burned bridges when I was younger. I have been pushed locally to be a star, and I have blown countless opportunities during my career. I think with all my experience I can make some good points.

Hey everyone, since I'm new to this I was advised to post in here. I'm a big wrestling fan and I have been for years, I love both WWE and TNA. I've never been on a forum before, someone advised me to join, time to explore! :)

Hey, I'm LP.
Used to go to TheMayhem for a few years but I stopped watching Wrestling for a while... Now that I'm back in it, and that site is gone.. I simply googled "WWE FORUM" haha.

I do a bit of Graphics and Sigs (See below) I'm not that great or anything but I noticed that your GFX section is a bit dead so if anyone wants or needs anything done up give me a yell :)

cheers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back