Welcome all New Members (If You Are New Post in Here)

hey everybody! my name is jacksonrileymizkidd! this is my dream stable! it consists of jackson andrews, alex riley, the miz, and tyson kidd! i thiknk this will make a great replacement for the nwo!

Hello, Name is Sean, Watching the WWf/WWE since i was ten. Anything else let me know and ill let you know.

Hey Everyone my name is Crow and I like to watch wrestling and sometimes make graphics. I am from England and I will enjoy chatting with you all.

Hello everybody!!
I hope you like to be part of WZ, and please don't be ***** and don't do thins like what "I hate Moles" did here.

Read the rules, It is very important!! The recent users never know the difference between Spam and Non-Spam Posts.

If you want to be part of the Sigmakers Community, join us...
If you want a signature go request here!!

My name is Roy. I'm 26 and I live in Maryland. I've been a wrestling fan since watching the 1999 Royal Rumble when I was 14. That "I Quit" match between The Rock and Mankind got me hooked. I've been obsessed ever since. Especially from 1999 to 2004.

I kind of fell out of wrestling for the most part the past few years, but recently got back into it in August of last year. Now that I'm back, I'm back hard. (This recent CM Punk storyline hasn't hurt.) I listen to podcasts like Breaking Kayfabe (It's actually the only wrestling podcast I listen to) and I stroll the internet for sites like WrestleZone where I can get wrestling news. Even if it's less news and more speculation.

The WrestleZone forums seem cool. I hope to have a long stay here.

Well after years of checking this site 2 times a day, I have decided that my 2 cents needs to be out there sometimes. :lmao:

Thanks for having me and am very proud to contribute.

...and I guess I should've said who I am.

Chester here. 42 years old. Ex Jobber from North Alabama. Watching a buddy of mine (who I managed) job to Papa Shango (I was in the back) is my biggest wrestling claim to fame.

Although that was 22 years ago......

So now I am a lowly mark who waits to get surprised by something that doesnt seem to do so that much anymore.... but I got a lot of patience.

Thanks again.

Hey there i have been viewing this site and forums for quite some time now and desided to start an account.

Im a huge WWE fan been watching it since i was a wee lil boy. im not a Cena mark. that guy is just way over pushed, i liked him back in the thug day.

I more of a fan of 'heels' anyway.

some of my all time favorite superstars are: Mr. Perfect, Ultimate Warrior, Mr. Kennedy/Anderson, CM Punk(since debut), Orton(Since Debut), The Rock, Stone Cold, Evan Bourne.

I have a nice storyline idea for the current wwe situation too, but after my ten posts ill make it a thread.

oh yeah, can forget "The Awesome One" The Miz. him and punk are my current favorites.

also I should state where i hail from and the such.

Im not gonna put to much info on here. but my name is Cedric Michael "CM" lol.
i live in Oregon... woo. NOT! oregon pretty much sucks.

Hi.

Had been a fan of Wrestling since the age of 9, but my country doesn't support that sport, so all I could do is just watch on my cable and recently, online.

Hasn't been very happy with how WWE is contributing to the industry after their PG system but people like CM Punk, Miz and Wade Barrett brought hopes and wish them to shine.

Hello all. I am an avid reader of Wrestlezone for a long time and always checked out the forums too! I dig this place.
I decided to finally register. Time to have my opinion heard.

Been a big wrestling fan since I was 7. Love it. Now I have my daughter watching it too. LOL

Well I just signed up for the forum here at wrestlezone. I have been on several forums in the past and I have even been following the wrestlezone homepage for years but just now registered at the forum. I haven't signed up because of how big the forum is as I usually prefer smaller communities but since I am currently without a forum, I wanted to try it out. I may bring some threads over from some of my older forums in the next couple of days.

I'm from Portugal and I was looking for a decent forum to discuss wrestling. I'm fan of Bryan Danielson, La Sombra and Katsuhiko Nakajima. ;)

Well you're in luck, because this forum redefines decent! Make sure you read the rules (we differ from many wrestling forums to ensure that ours is the best for serious wrestling discussion), and enjoy yourselves.

hi, man i have been visiting this site for about 2 years now. i finally decided that my opinion needs to be heard. i am a fan of WWE, TNA (live in same city as impact zone) and some ondy wrestling. excited to be on theese forums. my favorite superstar is alex shelly

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back