Welcome all New Members (If You Are New Post in Here)

Hi everyone, welcome to our humble little forum. Check over the rules and give reasons for your opinion and we'll get on well.

Hey my name is eyecon I was member of the wwe universe until it shut down then I joined 7xwrestlingshow...until it shut down..lol hopefully I'm not bad luck.

I'm a fan of great wrestling and a defender of the Divas I may argue with people but I never take anything personal. After a good debate we can all be cool at the end of he day.

Favorite wrestlers of all time Mr. Perfect & Booker T

Hey my name is Matt aka Starship Punk. Ive been checking out this site for awhile now and decided to finally join. Im obsessed with wrestling and have been since a very young age and look foward to sharing my opinion on whats going on in the wrestling world and etc with you all, thanks.

Welcome to the forums, everyone.

We cannot stress enough how important it is for all of you to read and understand our rules before posting... especially the rules on spamming. Feel free to ask the staff any questions you might have.

Hey, Bish7 here. Been reading/following a lot of the threads for quite a while now so thought I should register. Already like the look of the place.

Welcome aboard. We have a great variety of non wrestling sub forums for when you need to take a break from all that wrestling discussion. Read through the rules, and have yourselves some fun.

After watching Raw and seeing no emotion or celebration from John Cena in my hometown of Boston, I came to the realization that this is how MIB is going down. Cena will defeat CM Punk and turn heel with the help of Vince aka "Screw Job in Montreal." CM Punk won't leave and will start a nice feud for the next few months. The reaction that CM Punk got last night in Boston, and the mic skills he has immediately puts him at the top. Plus the Rock will be a face at WM28 and Cena will be the Heel. I think this will be great. I actually like watching Raw Again. Tell me your thoughts.

I just had a quick question. I am searching high and low for a video clip of Steve Austin using a rare move called the "Hollywood & Vine". Wanted to know if it has ever been found online. Also don't know if I am asking in the right place on this forum.

Thanks.

So, I have finally arrived, having been a lurker for the past two or so years.

A bit about myself, I am 26 years old, live in London, work as a Lead Games Technician for a third party QA facility, and I have been a wrestling fan my whole life.

Some of my earliest memories of wrestling is sitting in my grandmother's living room watching Hogan bodyslam Yokozuna, watching surfer Sting in WCW, and Hacksaw swinging his 2 by 4.

As far as favourite matches go, I think I'd have to say Shawn Michaels vs Diesel at Summerslam '92 (I think it's from there, I might have to double check that) it's a sentimental thing more than a 5* match kind of thing.

Hopefully I will able to contribute with some slightly relevant views!

Good day all!
Well done on creating such an organised/quality wrestling forum!
WWE fan here.
Cya around the SD!/Raw boards ;]

sup ppl im demond and i just wanna Money In The Bank ppv was amazing last nite CM Punk is god and the WWE CHAMPION!!!!!!!!!!

What's up, my name, well my last name is Stone. I live in Viriginia and currently work as a firefighter for the small town that I grew up in. I started watching wrestling in late 1997 and started watching primarily WCW during the Monday night wars but I definitely switched to WWE when the Rock was beginning his fame.

My favorite wrestlers are/were Rey Mysterio (WCW days, don't really care for him now), HBK, the Miz, CM Punk, Sting, and my all-time favorite is the Rock. Absolutely can't stand diva matches, John Cena, Goldberg and anything Michael Cole does.

Hello guys ,
I just made an account, this is my first time on any forums , it looks like its worth the time. I like Punk, Truth, Orton and Bryan currently. There are others like ADR , Miz and Sheamus who impress me too. I hope to make friends here.

Welcome all. Please be sure to read our rules, which will allow your posting experience will be an enjoyable one!

Hey all, just joined last night. Been looking for a place to talk smark for ages, after last nights' PPV (MITB) and the CM Cena match I had to find a place and bad. :p

Started watching with WM3, when I was 8 and have been a fan ever since. Stopped watching during the smut era (2003-2007) and came back when I heard there was a PG-era in progress and Bret Hart was about to make a return, Jan. 4 2010. I'm a little foggy on details during that 7 years, but I've tried to do my homework.

Just glad to find people that talk about wrestling and aren't completely uneducated morons that are either pissed off that wrestling "isn't real" or somehow still believe it is and are as gullible teenage girl backstage at an Aerosmith concert.

Anyways, greetings, and cheers! :)

hi there,
have looked at the site for news for a while now and as things are getting so interesting in wwe right now i thought i'd get on-board.
been a fan since i was a kid (wrestlemania 6 the first ppv i watched on sky), dropped off for a few years but back with a vengeance the last 3-4 years.
it's all about flair, perfect, savage etc. in terms of all-time greats but also got love for triple h, rock, stone cold etc. and a soft spot for warrior even!
cm punk's the most interesting thing to happen to the business for a really long time and i thought him v cena at mitb was one of the best matches i've ever seen.
based in london, play in a band, love music/film/comics/sneakers/books.
hope to speak to y'all soon.

Hey all, just joined last night. Been looking for a place to talk smark for ages, after last nights' PPV (MITB) and the CM Cena match I had to find a place and bad. :p

Started watching with WM3, when I was 8 and have been a fan ever since. Stopped watching during the smut era (2003-2007) and came back when I heard there was a PG-era in progress and Bret Hart was about to make a return, Jan. 4 2010. I'm a little foggy on details during that 7 years, but I've tried to do my homework.

Just glad to find people that talk about wrestling and aren't completely uneducated morons that are either pissed off that wrestling "isn't real" or somehow still believe it is and are as gullible teenage girl backstage at an Aerosmith concert.

Anyways, greetings, and cheers! :)

I am also new to this forum. This guy RicoLen is my story also lol..

I was a huge fan while growing up. I stepped away in 2003-2007. In 2008, I began to watch and read about it occasionally. Now, I have become more interested in the storyline. Cheers to all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back