Welcome all New Members (If You Are New Post in Here)

Hey all. I'm Rick, new to the forum but coming to the site for a while. Been a fan since I was about 4 (I'm 17 now). Always loved the storylines and starting to get accustomed to good vs bad workrate. If anyone could point me in a good direction of what matches to watch it would be much appreciated. Thanks and talk to you all soon

hey everybody im jamie 23years old from a small wee place called New Zealand
wrestling has become an addiction for me really, cant go a week without my wrestling fix!
i like all promotions past and present although wwe has always been #1 for me!
i have some pretty strong views and opinions and know what im talking bout so cant wait to have some input in the great threads i see in here

My name is Mike and I'm a pretty WWE fan but the only guys I know that like it are such big marks for a certain guy discussions are pointless.

April 2011 I decided to stop lurking and sign up. Today I remembered that fact and finally activated my account.

Hello all.

Hey I'm a huge wrestling fan. Hi I'm Austin. I have always loved this site so much, so I finally decided to join.

Hiya,

Been looking at the site almost everyday for the last few months now and been checking out the occasional topics inside the forum and decided it was time I got in on the argument.

The name doesnt signal that i'm mexican it is purely a tribute to the late great Eddie Guerrero.

Hello, names Sarge. Been reading wrestlezone for about a year now.

Main reason for me to sign up was to let Justin LeBar know that none of his news stories are working ( they're all redirecting to the main page ) but since I have to only post replies and no one has made a thread stating this issue, it makes it kind of difficult.

I too am new here. I was tired of reading all these idiotic post so I decided to join. Plus who doesn't love a good ole wrestling debate?

I too am new here. I was tired of reading all these idiotic post so I decided to join. Plus who doesn't love a good ole wrestling debate?

This. I've been looking around the forums for a while and I decided that I needed to get my opinion into the debate.

Welcome to all new members!!
I hope you enjoy this forum, that is bigger than a Wrestling Forum!!

Go to the Digital Arts & Graphics and request a brand new forum signature, we have amazing sigmakers and if you too can work with GIMP or Photoshop or whatever you are more than welcome in the Sigmakers Cirlcle!!

CM Punk bless you all!!

Hey all, been a wrestling fan since i was a kid, The first time i watched WWE was when DX was officially born and Have not stopped watching since.

Been a wrestling fan since 2002. Yeah, I know--I arrived late to the party, but I was able to catch up thanks to the internet. An advocate for a return to the glory days, today's WWE product is sub-par and intolerable and needs to change.

Hey WZ Forums!

My name's Josh. Decided to join up with what looks to be one of the top wrestling forums on the net after I was an admin of another site that recently went down. Hope to do what I can to add on to what's already here and become part of the fam. See you all in the forums!

Hi all!!

My names Cliff. I'm from a little village called Bwlch-y-cibau in Wales.

I did join this forum a few years ago, but my intrest in wrestling dwindled and my account must of been deleted.

Over the last year or so though my intrest has started growing again and I'm becoming a bit of fan of the fresh faces around the WWE (Del Rio being my current fav)

I followed wrestling since 1990 when I first got Sky TV and tuned in to Wrestlemania VI.

My all time favourite wrestler has to be Bret Hart. From his day in The Hart Foundation until his career ending match with Goldberg (I dont count the Mania 26 farce as a match), the man was a legend to me!

Anyway I look forward to reading and posting in these forums :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back