Welcome all New Members (If You Are New Post in Here)

Welcome, if you have questions about signatures you might want to try the Digital Art and Graphic Forum. Don't forget to follow the rules, enjoy the forum!

hey. my name is jeff. i have been watching WWE since i was little. Ever since the corporation and the ministry were around. i have been coming to this site for awhile now. just want to post some threads.

hey guys, welcome and enjoy yourself. Give the rules a read and just familiarise yourself with the forums, whilst it is a wrestling forum, there is something for everyone.

Apart from washing machines, we have nothing on that.

so i never did this, but i still am a pretty new guy here. to anyone thats read my stuff and given me green reps thanks, anyone whos given me a red rep with good reason thanks. and also anyone who has bantered with me in a witty way thanks.

Hi Lesnar_Fan. Hope you enjoy the forums and try your hardest to follow the rules.

I look forward to hearing from you...

Yo, been on this site about a month and have really loved the insight and knowledge of a lot of members. Th WZ tourney is sweet and I'd love to put in my two cents. Huge WWE and Angle mark but I love wrestling in all it's various incarnations. Been watching since I was a kid (30 now). Hope to have some interesting discussions. Peace.

Reactions: OIL
Hi im Darth Ziggler. I am from another Wrestling forum site originaly but just left to come here because i was unhappy with a few of the admins. He was this nerdy kid who abused his power and had no friands in real life so he acted like a ducec online and tried to be cool. Anyways ive had this account for awhile just never really used it. i hope i can contribute, im a big VOW fan.

I am new to these forums. I have been a wrestling fan for years. I was actually shown to this site by a friend who stumbled upon a Johnny Devine shoot. I am the ultimate Johnny Devine fan and supporter. Other wrestlers I like include Raven, Kevin Thorn, Danyah Rivietz, Jimmy Rave, Jimmy Jacobs, Chris Hero...etc. I am very picky. Unsure how often I'll post in here, but I'll lurk for a while atleast.

Hello everyone I've been useing this site for a while now and reading all the forums and everything and jsut decided to sign up. So again hello everyone.

Finally, I found another site that's actually active. I'm loving the way you guys have things laid out here. The Shawshank forum made me chuckle - great movie, and a great concept for punishment. Kudos.

Anyways. The name's Chris, and I've been an avid wrestling fan for nearly twelve years. I follow WWE and TNA religiously, and try my best to keep up with ROH. My favorite wrestlers include, but aren't limited to, Shawn Michaels, Alex Shelley, Chris Jericho, Chris Sabin, Edge, Mick Foley, Raven, Low Ki, CM Punk, Gregory Helms, and The Brian Kendrick. I'm 22 and live in The Bronx, New York.

I look forward to getting to know you guys and postin' up a storm. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back