Welcome all New Members (If You Are New Post in Here)

I've been popping on this site for years to grab wrestling news and other peoples opinons, but I never even thought of joinin until today. I look forward to giving my perspectives and opinions as a 19 year fan of wrestling.

Hi, I been watching wrestling since 1984/1985 when wwf superstars was running at 3am in the UK and the days of Outback Jack etc. Been into wrestlezone for years now reading others posts and feel i should reply to some

Yo. i've been coming to this site for years, just decided to join the fun after being sickened at the ridiculous post i've seen. thanks to irish canadian for validating my status!

i was stanlariatsucks. created this account a while back but i forgot the name, when i recently posted i got banned because i had two accounts. i got a couple infractions from before but i have since read the rules and it eotn happen again. ty steamboat ricky and mr cm.

Hey,

My Names Keiron, Live in South Wales, love Rock and Heavey Metal...Only PPV's Ive seen are Summerslam 2008 and Royal Rumble 2009 (bought)..have a few WM's on DVD.....Not much to say otherwise....

Welcome.

Before you get start posting - your signature is too large, would you mind resizing it? It can add up to 800 pixels in total, with 500 being the maximum height/width.

Thank you :)

Hello Everyone! I am "Cowboy" RJ Beam. I have been a fan of wrestling forever. Im in college right now. Majoring in Criminal Justice and Physical Education. After I graduate I am going to find a wrestling school somewhere. So if anyone has any questions just ask!

Hello I'm new here. I'm huge WWE fan (not a wrestling fan in general), and I'm just here to introduce myself to all of you. I'm Tas, from Canada as you can tell from my avatar. I hope to have solid discussions about WWE with all the members in here. Cheers.

Hello. I am King Patrick. I’ve been a fan of Pro Wrestling / Sports Entertainment since the summer of 1989. That’s all I got for now. I do have a question. I can’t seem to add my own “custom” avatar and can’t find the rules on it. All it lets me do is pick one already made or not have one at all. Is there a reason for this?? It’s not a big deal, but if anyone can help, it will be greatly appreciated.

The custom avatar option is deactivated unfortunately. Oh and your signature can be no wider than 500 pixels.

Anyways, welcome and congratulations on finally being able to post!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back