Undertaker Isn't Retired

Jericho91

Occasional Pre-Show
For all those that doubted me when i was among the few that said he wasn't retired. Here's your proof.

9oLZYeR.png

https://www.facebook.com/wwe/photos/a.63953746442.86152.7175346442/10154872123296443/?type=3&theater

#BLN1 Has been tweeted along with images of an ATV (For Steve Austin) and a golden giant memorial (For Andre the Giant). Going be the image and what it links to, if one believes Taker is coming back, they also believe Austin is returning and so is Andre, who's been dead for 24 years. It's much more likely that this is just hype for a WWE 2k18 trailer.

#BLN1 Has been tweeted along with images of an ATV (For Steve Austin) and a golden giant memorial (For Andre the Giant). Going be the image and what it links to, if one believes Taker is coming back, they also believe Austin is returning and so is Andre, who's been dead for 24 years. It's much more likely that this is just hype for a WWE 2k18 trailer.

This. If anything, I'd rather have Taker be on the cover of 2K18 or at the very least a limited edition cover. Undertaker is my favorite wrestler period-but man this last WM was enough evidence that his time was up. I for one cannot wait for the podcasts and interviews as Mark Calloway...or that HOF ceremony AND bronze statue.

This. If anything, I'd rather have Taker be on the cover of 2K18 or at the very least a limited edition cover. Undertaker is my favorite wrestler period-but man this last WM was enough evidence that his time was up. I for one cannot wait for the podcasts and interviews as Mark Calloway...or that HOF ceremony AND bronze statue.

Not this. Taker's coming back. End of story.

For all those that doubted me when i was among the few that said he wasn't retired. Here's your proof.

9oLZYeR.png

https://www.facebook.com/wwe/photos/a.63953746442.86152.7175346442/10154872123296443/?type=3&theater

After that Mania match and how pitiful Taker looked during it at the standard Taker holds himself to... you're absolutely out of your mind if you believe he's not retired. He'll probably be on some "Legendary Edition" of the game. It wouldn't shock me if they took his coat and hat, cut it up into 10,000 pieces, gave them certificates of authenticity, and distributed them in the editions of the game. Of course it'll cost you $250 or something insane for that, but you'll get a season pass and the Taker edition of the game with the stuff Taker wore at Mania.

This feel like a wwe 2k18 promo pics like they did with goldberg last year and others featured guys in the game in past year.

Jericho91, you may have won THIS battle, but my effort to force The Undertaker into early retirement has just begun! Temporarily anozinizing my endeavor will NOT stop me from keeping The Undertaker forever absent from your pitiful WWE experience. Curses and drat! You have obstructed me for now, but your feeble bid to save The Undertaker will fail!

Sure thing. And by the end of this month I will be in bed with Alexandra Daddario. Here is the proof

25jw16p.jpg

See how she laughs when I tell a joke. By the end of the month she is roasted. :lmao:

9oLZYeR.png

Man, this is embarrassing for you. Haha. I'm sorry, but it's like a kid who points to the presents under the tree as proof that Santa exists. I probably wouldn't have noticed if someone had simply asked if this was proof of Undertaker's return. But, for you to exclaim that it is proof, after patting yourself on the back for being one of the few who knew he wasn't retired, this was pretty funny/cringe worthy.

Rollins did the WWE 2K18 announcement and revealed the game tagline "Be Like No One" which is clearly what #BLN1 stands for.

Undertaker may not be retired, but maybe he is. They clearly are leaving the door open for Taker, as Cole reminds us every Raw that Roman is the guy who "might" have retired the Undertaker.

Retired, not retired, none of it really matters. Undertaker isn't around right now, and regardless of the reason, he is absent. The man is over 50 and requires a career threatening hip surgery. If Taker did retire at Mania 33, then a good story was told and an absolute legend looked up at the lights like an old school grappler does.

What would the point be to an Undertaker return? What else is left to be said? Not everyone will agree that the person Undertaker put over is the right person, but putting over a younger guy was the absolute best way to end his story.

The Undertaker Character Mark Retired this year. So if he returns it'll be as The American Badass Deadman, INC Mark Callaway.

The Undertaker Character Mark Retired this year. So if he returns it'll be as The American Badass Deadman, INC Mark Callaway.

Exactly. This is the way in. The Undertaker character may be retired but the American Badass, could always return and I wouldn't mind one last run in that persona. But it's pretty likely he is too old and injured for any more sort of run, let alone a match. And maybe not interested in doing anything in the ring any more.

Exactly. This is the way in. The Undertaker character may be retired but the American Badass, could always return and I wouldn't mind one last run in that persona. But it's pretty likely he is too old and injured for any more sort of run, let alone a match. And maybe not interested in doing anything in the ring any more.

No one...and I mean no one... Ever wants to see biker taker agian.

Aside from leaving his gear sitting in the middle of the ring, Taker went to ringside and gave his wife, Michelle McCool, a kiss. Now would that matter so much of it was anyone else on the roster? Probably not but Taker is someone that almost never breaks kayfabe and he's never broken it in such a blatant way. It's normal to kiss your wife, of course, but Taker's "the Deadman", the "Lord of Darkness" and all that, which means he's got nothing to do with such mortal trappings. Outside of his biker gimmick, Taker's character has never been "human" in the same way as everyone else.

Now, this isn't a guarantee that he's retired, but it's a strong indicator given his old school mentality and protecting kayfabe, or at least protecting it as much as one can in this social media driven society.

I'm sill expecting another match from Taker. If he was retired then I don't see why WWE don't come out and confirm it. They've hinted that most probably his career is over but for one of the GOATs, you think they'd do something a bit more special.

Taker wins his last match, everyone will doubt it because what's the point and he has already lost two matches, but I think WWE sends us home happy with a Taker/Cena match with a tombstone getting the victory. WWE love money and I just don't see how they could pass up on a Cena/Taker match which could've rivaled other big draws like Austin/Rock and Rock/Cena.

No one...and I mean no one... Ever wants to see biker taker agian.

I love Biker Taker!!

I don't think Taker should wrestle again, but having him as a GM or commissioner for Raw or SD would be great. Use his real name and have him come out as the biker type character to lay down the law when needed.

As much as I would love to see the Undertaker compete forever, I hope I'm wrong but I believe he has had his last match now by the way he left the ring at Wrestlemania. I wouldn't want to never see him again in the WWE or ever break character either though.

I don't know why but I still think that it wasn't The Undertaker's last match at Wrestlemania 33.

The OP wasn't really related to The Undertaker's retirement as it was more in a relation with 2k18.

If it was his last match, it was very bad. Can't blame Roman Reigns or The Undertaker though.

I love Biker Taker!!

I don't think Taker should wrestle again, but having him as a GM or commissioner for Raw or SD would be great. Use his real name and have him come out as the biker type character to lay down the law when needed.

Been saying this for years... use him as THE authority figure like Jack Tunney used to be.,. only shows up when a big decision needs to be made and not to regularly book matches etc... but when he does show up, you done kmow you fcuked up...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back