Do We "KNOW" The Undertaker Hasn't Quietly Retired?

As long as he's under the WWE's employment (and I'm sure with his surgeries and need for insurance he still is and will be for years) he'll do exactly what they need him to do. ANd that includes a MASSIVE retirement whenever he decides to call it a career. The ratings for that show alone with be massive, and he needs "one last match" to be one of the biggest draws in professional wrestling history.

I'm struggiling to think of who will have his last match. I don't want Triple H again. Already been done a thousand times anyway. Kane can't put on a classic. Jericho? Meh. Orton might a good shot, going back to his Legend Killer gimmick even though I despise Orton a lot. John Cena? Would have to be done at Wrestlemania 29 if that happens. Maybe Sheamus. I think he would be a great choice. Punk? I don't think it will work plus these two didn't have the greatest chemistry back in their 2009 fued. D Bryan? If he shaves his hair and beard and goes back to his indie bad ass look maybe. Del Rio? Wouldn't work.

My picks for Takers last match:
1. Sheamus
2. John Cena
3. Chris Jericho
4. Orton (if the Legend Killer gimmick is brought back for a breif time)
5. D Bryan (if he shaves his beard and beard and becomes bad ass)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back