Flair un retired?

realblackhart

Mid-Card Championship Winner
I know there are other threads here regarding the press conference and others but none about him "unretiring" on the the tour. It could be just me but I thought the Nature Boy was retired; according to Hulkamania Tour results Flair wrestled Hogan in the main event. Isn't this the first time he has wrestled since he officially retired. Now we know that whole press conference was a work, and anybody that thought differently needs to really stop watching wrestling. But how do you guys feel about Flair wrestling in any type of match after his send off on RAW and Wrestlemania with HBK. I think it's insult to the fans to come back and wrestle after being retired. Boxers retire and retire on a yearly basis, however after the way they retired Flair in the ring, I think that it's a slap in the fan's face well at least the WWE fan. I never looked at his retirement as a retirement just from the WWE, to me his departure was so grand that it felt like it was a retirement of wrestling in general.

Dude. It happens all the time. Jordan unretired a couple of times. Brett Favre...he does it on a yearly basis. Jose Canseco is also a product of unretirement.

Flair doing the Hulkamania thing is fine. He wants to go give the fans in Australia a chance to see the 2 biggest names in wrestling history go at it one last time? Fine by me. At the same time, in no way should this diminish Flair's WWE sendoff. The guy is still a legend and deserved to have his career celebrated. So...look at it as a celebration.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back