UFC 130 LD

X

RIP Sgt. Michael Paranzino / RIP CM
What the shit, no LD is up yet? Malarkey I say.

Here's the card:

ufc-130-poster.jpg

UFC 130
Main Card
  • Quinton "Rampage" Jackson (31-8) vs. Matt Hammill (10-2)
  • Frank Mir (14-5) vs. Roy Nelson (15-5)
  • Stefan Struve (21-4) vs. Travis Browne (10-0-1)
  • Thiago Alves (18-7) vs. Rick Story (12-3)
  • Brian Stann (10-3) vs. Jorge Santiago (23-8)
Preliminary Card on Spike TV
  • Miguel Torres (39-3) vs. Demetrious Johnson (9-1)
  • Kendall Grove (12-8-1) vs. Tim Boetsch (12-4)
Preliminary Card on Facebook
  • Gleison Tibau (22-7) vs. Rafaello Oliveira (14-3)
  • Michael McDonald (12-1) vs. Chris Cariaso (11-2)
  • Renan Barão (25-1-1) vs. Cole Escovedo (17-6)

Should be decent, even with all the cancelled fights. Who's watching?

Barão wins by UD after 3 rounds. Decent fight, Barão looked good.

Damn I knew this card wasn't going to draw much interest but I didn't think I'd be the ONLY one watching.

Facebook streams on my computer are shit, so there's no point in even trying to watch.

I'm definitely going to watch the prelims on Spike, though. However, I'm not going to order the show. If anything worth watching happens I'll catch it tomorrow.

Facebook streams on my computer are shit, so there's no point in even trying to watch.

Really? Maybe it's just my computer but they always work picture-perfect for me. Way better than the WWE's streaming of NXT and shit. I rarely encounter streaming problems on the Facebook prelims.

I'm definitely going to watch the prelims on Spike, though. However, I'm not going to order the show. If anything worth watching happens I'll catch it tomorrow.

Yeah I wouldn't spend my money on this show either. Not a great card, though I'm very interested to see Mir/Nelson.

Luckily I'm a rebel on the outskirts of society, so I don't worry about rules and legality and shit. I shall watch this event for free. Take THAT Dana White!

I didn't know the UFC employed that female ref from WEC.

Really? Maybe it's just my computer but they always work picture-perfect for me. Way better than the WWE's streaming of NXT and shit. I rarely encounter streaming problems on the Facebook prelims.

Nah, I know it's just me. For about six months now ANY online flashing video gets choppy when I try to watch, even Youtube. Any video I really want to watch, I have to download it and then watch it on my VLC Player. It's a major pain in the ass.

But yeah... watching choppy MMA just doesn't fly.

Yeah I wouldn't spend my money on this show either. Not a great card, though I'm very interested to see Mir/Nelson.

Yeah, Mir/Nelson should be good, as should Santiago/Stann and Alves/Story.

It's really not that bad of the card, but Maynard vs. Edgar getting scraped brought the overall quality of it down big time since the main event carries no interest whatsoever.

The UFC actually doesn't employ refs and judges... they're assigned by the athletic commissions.

Ahhh, is that how that works? Makes sense. Was just surprised to see her.

Impressive win by Tibau there.

Impressive win by Tibau there.

Tibau will never impress me.

The dude is humongous for a 155er, yet he has yet to defeat a top name, even though he's been given countless chances to. He's probably the luckiest person in the UFC to be able to hold on to a job for as long as he has. Must be a tremendous ass kisser.

Tibau will never impress me.

The dude is humongous for a 155er, yet he has yet to defeat a top name, even though he's been given countless chances to. He's probably the luckiest person in the UFC to be able to hold on to a job for as long as he has. Must be a tremendous ass kisser.

I'm not too familiar with him, but he finished that fight pretty decisively, looked good I thought.

Prelims just started on Spike TV everyone.

Man, the weight advantage is just too much for Kendall to handle.

One of the reasons why MMA isn't considered as high of an art as boxing is because of these drastic weight-cuts these douchebags make just so they can take someone down and lay on them for 15 minutes. It's bullshit.

Hopefully Boetsch blew his load and Kendall can keep it standing in the 3rd.

Miguel Torres is such a scrappy dude. He looks like a rat that would kick your ass.

I'm watching too Brownstone.

Let's go Brian Stann! Love this guy.

Stann nearly finished Santiago in the first round, he's all kinds of fired up tonight. Easily won that first round, maybe even a 10-8 round. Santiago looked rocked.

And it is all over! Stann finishes Santiago via ref stoppage from strikes with a little over a minute left in the 2nd round. Total domination by Stann in that entire fight, he looked awesome tonight.

How many freaking fighters have the "Pitbull" nickname? Hundreds? Thousands?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back