UFC 136 LD is Featuring a Ham and Edgar

I had Sonnen. Stann is a fish out of water on the ground. He'll never beat a decent wrestler. Fucking hate Sonnen, but Stann is to one dimmensional.

Silva will trash Sonnen. TRASH him and shut him the fuck up once and for all.

Incredible performance from Chael Sonnen, probably the best of his career. He definitely deserves a title rematch after that one.

Something we can agree on Fizzy. Aldo is just about perfect in every part of his game, and too many elements in his game for Florian. Never really liked Florian; especially after reading BJ Penn's book. Looking forward to seeing this fight, and I see Aldo retaining.

If i never watch another Florian fight in my life, i'll be a happy camper. Kieth Florian may be the most obnoxious, loud person in the world and I cant stand him. Aldo by decision.

Kenny Florian is a piece of shit. I don't care if this guy is able to cut to 135 and wins 10 fights in a row, he should NEVER receive a title shot in the UFC ever again.

Also, if I wasn't certain before, I sure as shit now am POSITIVE that Hioki would slaughter Aldo. What a disappointing performance from him tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back