UFC 136 LD is Featuring a Ham and Edgar

I know I don't really come around these parts anymore but HOLY SHIT!!! I am so fucking amped on the Sonnen and Edgar wins.

Also next time Frankie fights remind me to tune in during the second round cause I'd prefer to avoid the stress of watching him get the shit beaten out of him in the first.

As much as I respect Edgar, Gilbert Melendez is the best LW in the world. Edgar may prove me wrong again and I will happily eat my words. The guy is amazing.

Was about to post that. Hard to argue when GSP hasn't went up in weight and Edgar is fighting guys bigger than him in every fight. I personally have Andy at #1, GSP #2, Jones #3, Edgar #4, Aldo #5.

1.Silva
2.GSP (has to impress against Condit to keep this spot)
3. Aldo
4. Nate Edit: Meant Nick; my bad Diaz
5. Edgar
6. Bones
7. Overeem
8. Chael
9. Shogun
10. JDS

1.Silva
2.GSP (has to impress against Condit to keep this spot)
3. Aldo
4. Nate Diaz
5. Edgar
6. Bones
7. Overeem
8. Chael
9. Shogun
10. JDS

Da fuck? Nate Diaz? What? Are you high?

Overeem and JDS over Cain? What has Overeem done? Chael over Cain? No Cruz? I pray this isn't your P4P list.

Meant Nick my bad.

Overeem hasn't lost in over 4 years, held the SF title, beat Werdum. Chael just went through Brian Stann and beat up Anderson for 22 1/2 minutes. I don't know, what has Cruz done?

As great as Frankie was tonight, let's see what happens after he gets past his next opponent, likely to be Melendez or Bendo. Both guys certainly have the capability to beat him... this talk about him being #2 P4P is incredibly premature and is Dana hyperbole.

I marked the fuck out during the entire Chael fight and lost it with the post-fight promo he cut on Anderson. He's going to beat him, and not only is he going to beat him, he is going to submit him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back