• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TNA's Ironically Named PPV LD

Are they not showing Angle's hands a lot, because we might see the bruises the cuffs left?

Come on now Harthan. The Abyss angle is awful. We're supposed to believe this incredibly hot little blonde wants to get down with fucking Abyss? No. The whole angle is just so sophomoric and hackneyed.

Uh oh...here comes Terry...nap time.

Why is Hernandez up 3rd, in the middle of a mega push? I'm not saying put it between the top 2 title matches, but move it back.

And, do all British guys have mullets?

ROFL

I told you guys; TNA creative is actively trying to keep Terry in as little in-ring action as possible. That's how bad he is in the ring.

Come on now Harthan. The Abyss angle is awful. We're supposed to believe this incredibly hot little blonde wants to get down with fucking Abyss? No. The whole angle is just so sophomoric and hackneyed.

Uh oh...here comes Terry...nap time.

Don't sleep too long. You would have missed the match. Would've missed it if you sneezed or hiccuped too. I do believe I called for the megasquash...

The Abyss angle sucks because it's the same thing rehashed. A mastermind wants him taken out and he has a reason for a bunch of people to go after Abyss. Abyss did the same thing for almost three years now. No wonder it's stale.

I've always been under the impression that the "girlfriend" angle was just Abyss's craziness, and Lauren has a mixture of friendship/pity for him, so she cares for him, in almost an older sister way. It's never seemed that they are literally in a relationship.

Really, from the current angle with Stevie and before that, with the tag team/breakup feud with Morgan, Abyss has been one of the best parts of TNA.

Reactions: gd

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back