NFL Draft LD

Hell yes Minne's got Percy Harvin. I can't wait to see what he'll do in the coming season, I'm excited as all hell. I think it was a great pick because we need more offensive playmakers. Now if only I could get a QB :glare:

Good pick for the Giants, Nicks will help out their WR corps out right away. Very solid pick and Eli has an excellent target to hit in the middle of the field.

Steelers should have went with Rey M. O well, we are getting Ziggy with it. We do need a DT but that isn't a need atm.. Well either was LB but o well, lining up on Offense and seeing Rey M, Timmons, Harrison, and Woodley would scare the fuck out of me...

Just got in. Colts pick the UCONN guy with 1st round pick???? They should have taken Laurinaitis, but if they were taking a back...should have taken Wells. Hmmm.

I would like to see GB draft some help for their secondary next, other than that I'm pretty happy with what they've been doing this draft so far

Wells isn't as durable as Brown is. The Colts are a pass first team, and Brown can be used to catch, Beanie really cant do that. O well, no surprise in the draft. Congrats to STL.. Solid draft so far IMO.

I agree. Some teams can just cover it up better. I thought it was an excellent pick... A first round talent six picks in to the second round was great... IMO, they should address there defense on every pick that is remaining.

as long as they don't go after "skill" players, I'm fine. They need help on both lines badly. I still think the Bengals should be addressing the O-Line some more, particularly center since Eric G. is a flaming pile of crap.

yeah, there aren't many teams who are able to draft BPA. My Steelers aren't. O well, I do like Pat White to the Dolphins... Next Slash IMO, and he should stay that way...

Boy, my good friend can run a 40 in the 4.4 range... I wonder if Al is going to call him, he did play D II football.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back