NFL Draft LD

NSL

Life's A Bitch, And Then You Mosh
I probably won't be on for much of it, but I figured it's going to need it's own LD. I may be on for Day 2.

Go Giants!

Hopefully Giants miss out on Edwards and the Birds land Boldin

Should be intersting.

The Giants have Heyward-Bey listed at #1 for WRs. They'll trade up to get him, if they have to. I don't ever doubt their draft psychology.

I'd rather draft Nicks than Heyward Bey. It feels like my granny can run a better route. I'm hoping Vontae Davis falls to 32, but I don't see that happening. Hopefully one of the tackles fall but if not we can still draft Mack. But if that fails, I am hoping for Ziggy Hood. He can fill the void seeing as how our defensive line is getting old.

I hope this year we draft for needs, not best player available, even though that usually happens when you usually draft last 10 or so. Even though the Steelers do have a track record of finding perfect UFA to fill the voids on their defense...

Go Steelers :)

The Giants are good in the scouting department, but idk, I think Heyward-Bey is going to flop miserably. But what do I know? I'm not getting paid to do this.

My favorite WR in the draft is probably Nicks, as well. I think Crabtree can be a very good player, but I don't think he's special enough to go top 10 in most drafts.

The Giants are good in the scouting department, but idk, I think Heyward-Bey is going to flop miserably. But what do I know? I'm not getting paid to do this.

My favorite WR in the draft is probably Nicks, as well. I think Crabtree can be a very good player, but I don't think he's special enough to go top 10 in most drafts.

Heyward-Bey had 314 yards on 25 carries in college. He's going to be a big play threat for us, and that's something that will help make the rest of our WRs better.

Curry to Seattle is the pick of the draft so far.

They had the 10-minute clock last year too. I still think it's a little too much. They've had months to think about these picks. Drop it to 7, and make the rest of the rounds 5.

Jets taking Sanchez is going to bust. He's a good QB, but I think the Jets are expecting him to keep going with what Favre set up.

Jets taking Sanchez is going to bust. He's a good QB, but I think the Jets are expecting him to keep going with what Favre set up.

You mean throwing 9 INTs in the span of 3 weeks, and costing your team a shot at the playoffs due to your piss poor performance on the field, IDK, pretty sure Sanchez can live up to that

You mean throwing 9 INTs in the span of 3 weeks, and costing your team a shot at the playoffs due to your piss poor performance on the field, IDK, pretty sure Sanchez can live up to that

I never said Favre had a good season. But, Jets fans think he was God, and that last season was the best thing since Super Bowl III.

I never said Favre had a good season. But, Jets fans think he was God, and that last season was the best thing since Super Bowl III.

Favre was ridiculously overrated through the vast majority of his career (especially the last 5 years of it), this is coming from a Packer fan who watched just about ever game he played while wearing the green and gold

Andre Smith to Cincy worries me a little. He can be a great player, but the last thing they need is another immature player, that's going to get in trouble.

Holy fucking reach Batman...

I like this kid, but nuber fucking 7?!?!

Davis needs to be dragged behind the woodshed and put out of his misery. At this pace, we'll land Maclin.

What the fuck? This is why the Raiders will never be in the playoffs again.

This is fucking stupid. Houston - trade up and get crabtree.

Crabtree and Johnson would be ten times better than Boldin and Fitzgerald.

The fourth best receiver in the draft went first?

Crabtree, Maclin, and Nicks would have all been better picks.

WHoever skips Crabtree is just dumb now. I don't care if you need a wideout or not: take him and take offers. There's at least ten teams that would want him.

LMFAO at that pick, I love how when his name was announced the kids family freaks out and is all excited and he just sits there with the classic "Ahhhh fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck" look on his face:lmao:

Yeah I saw that. That had me cracking up. I love how they had the Raiders hat there, thinking they would fuck up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back