TNA's Ironically Named PPV LD

NSL

Life's A Bitch, And Then You Mosh
Thoughts on the show tonight? I won't be watching, but I figured someone had to start the LD...

Angle will be jobbing. Fo sho. We need a vBookie, stat!

Looks like I got interested in TNA at just the right time. I'm not going to be in this, but I look forward to reading the results tomorrow.

Sting is the more likely choice.

Obviously. If Angle was set to win, then his punishment will most likely be dorpping it to Sting, because he's a known commodity with the belt. But, if Angle wasn't supposed to win, then it's all up in the air. I can see Sting stepping aside for the younger Morgan, and possibly feuding with him to help him become a credible champion.

A Sting win = Fail. He's been in the Main Event at BFG for like 45 straight years, we need some new, superior genentics.

So, the main event. Is it fought as a Triple Threat, or as a Three Way Dance?

I think Triple Threat

:scratchchin: I'll stick by my support of Morgan then...

Potential spot of the match - Olympic Slam on Morgan. He's just so massive, and it'd be huge to get him up for the move.

I just realized...Morgan could be at a disadvantage here considering the finishers of his opponents. His advantage is his height, and they'll do nothing but work his legs...Could be a better match-up than expected...

Same...Wait...

Is it still only $20?

Yeah but see I'm the person who no matter how bad they might suck have to get the 4 big WWE PPV's and if I get Hard Justice I can't get Summer Slam.

so unless I watch it the illegal way I won't be watching the TNA PPV.

Yeah but see I'm the person who no matter how bad they might suck have to get the 4 big WWE PPV's and if I get Hard Justice I can't get Summer Slam.

so unless I watch it the illegal way I won't be watching the TNA PPV.

I usually only ever get WrestleMania, but convinced myself to buy The Bash this year as well. I've never seen a TNA PPV, and considering how things are going there, it may be the time to check one out...

Don't waste your money guys. The card for the last PPV looked stacked, so I purchased my first TNA ppv and it sucked ass.

NSL, I don't think three way dances are done anymore by either TNA or WWE. I may be wrong but I don't remember the last time there was one.

I am going to be watching and I am hoping Morgan wins. Is it a big chance to take? Hell yeah. But so what? TNA can finally prove that they do want to push younger talent and are going to get ready for the future once the older guys retire. He may not be ready but I still say give him a chance. It's not like ratings are suddenly going to drop or anything like that. If he fails then get the title off of him and give it to someone else. There is no harm done with him holding the title.

Also, I don't know if I will be here in the LD, it all depends how good the stream is. Hopefully I am able to find a good one so that I can join the LD.

NSL, I don't think three way dances are done anymore by either TNA or WWE. I may be wrong but I don't remember the last time there was one.

That sucks :(

I am going to be watching and I am hoping Morgan wins. Is it a big chance to take? Hell yeah. But so what? TNA can finally prove that they do want to push younger talent and are going to get ready for the future once the older guys retire. He may not be ready but I still say give him a chance. It's not like ratings are suddenly going to drop or anything like that. If he fails then get the title off of him and give it to someone else. There is no harm done with him holding the title.

My thoughts exactly. If he gets the belt, you have a new guy in the main event, and he's obviously convincing as a big man. If he fails, you treat him like WWE did with CM Punk last year, and take the title off him until he is ready.

Don't waste your money guys. The card for the last PPV looked stacked, so I purchased my first TNA ppv and it sucked ass.

That's why I don't buy pay per views. They can have great episodes of Impact leading up to the ppv's yet when it comes to the actual ppv sometimes they just don't deliver. Victory Road seemed like it was going to be good but damn it was just bad. I don't know why it's that way but it's just that way.

I am not a fan of Vince Russo but maybe he can help the ppv's now that Jarrett isn't there for the time being.

If all I get out of tonight's PPV is a solid match between Foley and Nash, I can justify the $20 spent. And, since Foley can make anyone look good, and he's the best talker going right now, I'm sure this will be money well spent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back