Smackdown LIVE: 8/2/16: It's still real to me!

enviousdominous

Behold my diction
Will there be fun, excitement and mayhem!? I sure hope so! We might even get a visit from a special performer named BRRROOOCK LESSSSNAR!

It looks like I might be pulling a Joey Styles tonight, but Hell; I'm feeling lucky tonight.

LET THE SMACKDOWN LD BEGIN!

Well no one else made one so I did. Will this weeks show be better than last week? Will Lesnar show up for revenge on Orton for last nights RKO? Or will this one be the same old, same old?

OFFS I just made a thread cause no one else did. LMAO Can someone merge the two please.

Dolph had a nice outing on the mic. Dean looked good in the mic too. Also bray gonna do his thing

Damn. This was a late LD. But anyway, oh wow. I was actually digging Ziggler vs. Ambrose. Bray's gonna win now. Blah.

Dean is somewhat going heel or just staying as a tweeter. Also I hope Baron gets a shot at the IC title.

So we have the happy guy, the little guy and the lone wolf. Okay this should be interesting.

It is going to be incredibly hard to top the first five minutes of this show. That is how long it took JBL to start talking.

I'm honestly shocked that Bray is suggesting that he wants something of significance. Instead of a shot at the world title, he's usually screaming some weird mixed metaphors about the stars and breakfast pastries.

Dean had a decent back and forth with Dolph earlier. He actually made this match seem important to him.

I think it might be an okay match. Both can go in the ring but Ziggler is a bit past his sell by date and I'm not interested one bit in seeing him with the title.

I like the stats they put up on the side. It's not abrasive and only stays for a few minutes.

Seriously Miz spends more times sitting by the ring than he does actually in the ring.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back