Smackdown LIVE: 8/2/16: It's still real to me!

So ref is against exposed turnbuckle but then he's like fuck it, I'll let it slip? bullshit eh
May Smackdown never be as good as Raw, atleast this year prob

Smackdown's important matches for SS are Cena/Styles and Orton/Lesnar. Not their title. Let that sink in for a while.

People seem happy to justify it as SmackDown giving Dean an easy title defence given SummerSlam is already a stacked card. Nevermind the saying, "Starting off with a bang!"

Best part of tonights show was American Alpha in my opinion. They were fantastic and given the right booking can see them moving quickly up the card. Somehow I feel they would be seen more on RAW, but SD might be the best place for them to get their feet wet.

People seem happy to justify it as SmackDown giving Dean an easy title defence given SummerSlam is already a stacked card. Nevermind the saying, "Starting off with a bang!"

None of it is going to help Smackdown's ratings, which is the only reason brand split 2.0 had even happened.

Just watching now, but did anyone else notice Daniel Bryan say Apollo Creed off the top of the show?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back