NFL Draft LD

Having Dawkins can only help him though, so time will tell. I guess they are trying to sure up the secondary with the Smith pick and now McBath. Next they should go DE or LB....They need to stop the run because that pretty much sucked last year.

Dumbass Jerry traded down & now the Cowboys don't have a second round pick. WTF. You'd think he'd be smart enough to keep the damn pick.

Dumbass Jerry traded down & now the Cowboys don't have a second round pick. WTF. You'd think he'd be smart enough to keep the damn pick.

Our board looked like this....

Delmas
Delmas
Delmas
Delmas
Chung
McBath

They were all gone, so he gave up, lulz.

P.S. How big of a joke is the NFL Draft? The draft started at 12? or 1? And they JUST got through the 1st round?

Started at 4 est this year

I loved the Eagles draft. I don't think Maclin was the best pure WR in this draft, but he's explosive with the ball in his hands, he controlled an entire football program's offense, and has dynamic return skills, which we really needed with Demps and DJax starting.

I was on pins and needles the entire 2nd round hoping McCoy was going to be there, and if he was that we'd actually take him.

I'm a very happy Eagles fan at this moment.

Hopefully we can nab Jared Cook or Cornelius Ingram in round 3 tomorrow, perhaps by trading up even, to solve our TE issues.

And the Colts selected Brown over Beanie Wells because of system fit, look at the Joseph Addai pick a while back.

Nicks isn't tall enough... Eli will need a receiver with 4 more inches...

You don't need to be tall when you're 212, and can make the catches he makes. He's a damn fine pick. He was my second choice at WR behind Heyward-Bey for us.

Outside of the 1st round, nothing surprised me, except Miami taking Pat White. I figured he'd go 3rd or 4th round, and have a shot at QB. But, with the Wildcat offense, he's the best possible player for the system.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back