NFL Draft LD

I was loving the possibilities of Heyward-Bey on the Giants, but I'd be twice as happy if we landed Harvin or Maclin.

Leave it to Al Davis to fuck up the whole draft.

My internet sucks...

I don't have any complaints about any thing so far, except Oakland. Denver doesn't need another RB. They have Buckhalter, Jordan, Hillis, and Moreno now.

I can't blame them though. They always suffer injuries there.

FTS may need some tissues if Houston take Cushing. Him and Ryans would be a great LB combo.

:headscratch:

They should've gone with one of the USC guys. They can't risk running out an unproven guy in that division. They don't have too many holes, but Wells might have been a better pick.

Can this be renamed to "NSL Talks To Himself During The NFL Draft"?

I know the Sports section often gets overlooked here, but the Draft is a big deal

:smashfreakB:

It's pretty boring IMO

well unless you have people to watch with, if they sped things up a bit it might be a little more interesting

Again ~~> :headscratch:

Freeman is good, but why Tampa? Tampa has enough at the QB position. Freeman would be far better off in Minnesota.

I am very pleased with the Saints pick of Malcolm Jenkins. If he can work out like I believe he can... then the Saints are finally back on the right track to make playoffs and win their division. We only need a defense that can keep a team around 21/24 points, and if they can stay healthy, then the Saints defense is looking to have that right now.

It's pretty boring IMO

well unless you have people to watch with, if they sped things up a bit it might be a little more interesting

I definitely think the time allotted is too much.

Why is Cleveland trading so much? They needed the early pick, and all they're doing is, is trading further and further down.

Maclin to Philly doesn't scare me. He's good, but nothing we can't cover.

My internet is pissing me off, and I have to eat dinner. I'll be back online tonight to further discuss the draft.

Go Giants!

Holy shit, the Bengals and the Lions both skipped on Crabtree with their first picks, and didn't draft wide receivers!!! There is a god.

Yeah this really does take too long. It's stupid as there's no one that needs 10 minutes to make their pick. 7 minutes for first and maybe second, then 5 for the rest.

Erin Andrews is the one thing that's worth tuning in for once your team's pick is through with, but not when she's dress like this. Fuck being "professional" and shit; I really wish she'd show a little more off. Nothing too much, but you know… give us something for the imagination. That woman is just too gorgeous to dress the way she does.

2da0emc.jpg

But yeah... basketball game is shit too. Don't care about anything in the draft until the Saints 4th round pick is up (they don't have a 2nd or 3rd :( ).

I do not have a problem with the Eagles taking Maclin. The Eagles are still in a position to draft BPA. Now McNabb has several good receivers. The Browns are fetching with Mack at that pick... Centers can be drafted anywhere and they have several needs... O well, that is why they have sucked for so long.

I do not have a problem with Freeman going 17th to the Bucs. He can sit behind there QB's for several years and learn the offense, and hopefully turn into a good franchise QB. His look is a lot like Roethlisbergers, he is tall and built and has a good arm, and decent feet. He needs to have his head on though.

Harvin to the Vikes is a little far fetched... They do not have good receivers outside of B.B. They should have went with height, therefore Nicks should have gone there... Especially since Harvin isn't a legit WR.

I now suspect Beanie to fall all the way to Arizona since any of the teams left do not need a RB. The Steelers now have a chance to draft Davis, or an OL.

Niners are the winners already. Give them the draft crown. Best player in the draft at #10. Huge steal.

I also think Curry to Seattle was a good move... Franchises are built around good defenses and they already have Lofa Tatupu, so at least they have a core of young players to start with.

I'm liking Detroit's two picks. Stafford was as much of a given as you were going to find, but I like the TE pick. It's blocking and catching so it's two for one. Good player too.

Heyward Bey to Oakland was just stupid... They should have gone defense or should have gone with Crabtree. O well, old man Davis loves speed.

That would have been a great pick if they were drafting in the 20's... Not now, he is to raw right now. My granny can run more precise routes...

I don't know, with the transition to the 3-4 I do think Matthews was the right pick. Now Rey goes to the Pats... They will now have Jerod Mayo and Rey M... Good LB core, second best behind the Steelers with Timmons, Woodley and Harrison, plus Farrior... :)

Brown before Wells? Hmmm, I was shocked they went with a Back, but Addai was having problems staying healthy...So it was a decent pick, still should have gone with Nicks or someone on defense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back