The Green Room - A *New* WZCW Podcast

Yeah, someone else told me that, which is why rescinded part of that segment. However, how come there wasn't an official announcement about shows being pushed back to a Monday-Wednesday schedule. I mean, I expected a Sunday deadline for MD because of the Wednesday RP deadline, but I wasn't aware of the Monday push. I'm really just curious.

My mistake mostly, I meant to post up about it somewhere but I only did it for creative, forgot to communicate it out to the fed at large.

No worries, but it makes it look a lot better when the show is a day late versus 2-3. Also, the quality of shows more than makes up for the small delay.

This was a very well done show, I thoroughly enjoyed it. I think it contrasts very well, in that while Pancake and I like to explore the space, this is very much purposeful, and insightful. I also liked that a lot of focus was put on the real life feds. KB made for a great guest, but I'll admit I'm curious to see how this goes when you have a member of the fed on.

And no, this isn't just because Kermit put me over well, and put over the end angle to Ascension

Edit: When I say explore the space, I mean we can usually go in tangents. Which sometimes leads to funny moments, sometimes can go one for too long, but I feel makes for pretty good discussions

Good stuff overall. Nice combination of topics, very casual and entertaining. KB seems like a good bloke, if not a little eccentric but then again, I think we all are.

I'm open and up for guesting if you ever want me Kermit. Be nice to recall the good old days...though we might have to make that a double bill given how long I went on the other podcast...

Good stuff overall. Nice combination of topics, very casual and entertaining. KB seems like a good bloke, if not a little eccentric but then again, I think we all are.

I spend 8 hours a day watching wrestling and talk to a rabbit and it's bear siblings.

Yeah I'm a little eccentric.

That was a good'n, KB was a good guest and I do really like the conciseness and too the point of this one. That said, I'll def miss the other podcast, with the sidetracks and Doc going off on a mad one :(

I'm listening. Kermit sounds like Christian...right?

Just one more......podcast.

I'm open and up for guesting if you ever want me Kermit. Be nice to recall the good old days...though we might have to make that a double bill given how long I went on the other podcast...

I'll put you on my list. :)

I am excited to announce my next guest for the upcoming podcast. It will be none other than Echelon!

That's right, WZCW's original female handler will join me in covering a plethora of topics. Wrestlemania Predictions, WZT Bracketology, the WZCW Female Takeover, instant WZCW show(s) analysis, and other WZCW stuff is all on the table.

One minor note is that we will bump the start time to 7:30PM Central this time around. This is in order to accommodate Echelon and his busy schedule.

Stay tuned for sneak peeks as we approach the upcoming Wednesday showtime.

Hey boys and girls!

In one day we will be going live at 7:30PM Central (8:30PM Eastern).

Echelon wants to take your questions! Any question is welcomed! Just send them to me via PM! Also, he beckons your questions about his impending return to WZCW, which may be sooner than you think!

We are live tonight at 7:30PM Central (8:30PM Eastern)! Here is a little sneak peek:

The WZ Annual Tournament....

128 Men Each Year....

8 Years Running....

1 Winner....

Who will win this historic event and join the rank of past champions?

Can anyone correctly predict it all?

Local historian, Echelon, and the green one, Kermit, will reveal their Bracketology live tonight.

Don't Miss It!

The Green Room Follow-Up

Here are some time stamps for anyone who is watching the playback.

1:50 - WZT Tournament Discussion & Predictions
22:10 - Wrestlemania 30 Discussion & Predictions
31:10 - Despicable Me Segment (Spiders and Raccoons)
34:10 - WZCW Discussion (Meltdown Review/Female Takeover/Fallout)
1:04:25 - Echelon answers questions.

You can find the replay of tonight's podcast here: http://www.livestream.com/thegreenroomwzcw/video?clipId=pla_ab7c713a-6f9f-49dd-b021-4a13ef675b21

Meant to ask this a few days ago but forgot. There was a weird sound every few min during the podcast. Mic issues?

Heyo, the podcast is still going live tomorrow night. I am finalizing a guest and should have the official name today. Sorry for the the delayed announcement as I took the round off to deal with some important dealings in life. :)

Alright!

On tomorrow night's podcast at 6:30PM Central (7:30PM Eastern) we will be officially passing the torch in terms of podcast management! Pancake will be my special guest as he gives me his blessing and discusses the current happenings of the fed. We will also talk about how he caused the Undertaker's historic streak to be broken! You will not want to miss it!

As always, my inbox is open for questions for Pancake to answer on the podcast!

We are going live in a little over 4 hours! Don't forget to send me your questions for Pancake via PM for a chance to win feedback for the All or Nothing PPV round!

The Green Room Follow-Up

Here are some time stamps for anyone who is watching the playback.

1:15 - Wrestlemania 30 Reactions.
8:00 - Crappy WZT Review (Per chat section request)
12:00 - Despicable Me Segment (Deadlines, Turnarounds, Heel-to-Face Ratio)
21:10 - Ascension 77 Discussion
37:20 - Meltdown 103 Discussion
58:30 - All Or Nothing Preview (Speculation and an awkward bit about green stones)
1:06:35 - Pancake Q&A (Lethal Lottery winner, tag division, Chicago Bulls, and fear of Fallout)

Also, I made a semi-big announcement for the next podcast. Two former Creative members will be joining me before the AoN show goes live as we review all of the RPs and predict winners. You won't want to miss it as it will be live feedback on air from three former members of Creative!

I will be announcing the two other members of my panel leading up to the actual podcast! Stay tuned to find out who they are.

You can find the replay of tonight's podcast here: http://www.livestream.com/thegreenro...1-4a13ef675b21

As I announced on the last podcast, I will be doing a AoN Panel before the show gets posted with myself and two other former members of creative. We will review each match, RP, and give our predictions!

I will be announcing one of the other two members of my panel tonight in this thread. Stay tuned to find out who it is!

I am pleased to announce the first additional member of my AoN Preview Panel Podcast! Let's just call it the AoN Triple P!

Drumroll......................................

Funkay!

That's right! Mr. Former World Champ/Creative Member himself will be joining myself and one other person for an epic AoN Preview Panel coming up next week! I am positive he will have a delicious insight as he dissects WZCW's current crop of RPers.

Stay tuned as I will announce the third and final member as we get closer to the podcast!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back