WZCW Podcast

I like the Pancake/Haiku duo but I think you guys are going to need a bit more experience to get things flowing properly. It's your first podcast so I'll be gentle with the feedback. 3rd or 4th however...

I like the Pancake/Haiku duo but I think you guys are going to need a bit more experience to get things flowing properly. It's your first podcast so I'll be gentle with the feedback. 3rd or 4th however...

Doc and I were awesome from show one. Though we'd both done similar things beforehand

The Podcast now has 50% more swag!

Tonight at 7 PM Eastern we have two very special guests hosts. I'll give you a hint, they're both former heads of creative!

Ladies and Gents, the next Podcast will be tomorrow at 7:00 PM Eastern. Special guests, self-gratification, and all that fun stuff will be featured.

Nearing Podcast time, this weeks special guests include none other than our EurAsian Champion, and Elite X Champions, Yazloz and Fallout! Tune in at 7 to listen to stuff and things.

I don't care how much of a clusterfuck that was, that was awesome.

My favourite part was The Destroyer vs Hulk Hogan.

Was definitely too long for deadline night, but I stayed the whole time, thoroughly entertained. Doc's "Hulk vs Destroyer" promo had me in stitches. I actually very much enjoyed the little history of WZ Forums feuds... and found Doc's story about somebody getting some noob to change his name to The Doctor was hilarious to me.

Ladies and Gents we have a podcast this Wednesday at 8:00 PM Eastern time! However we have yet to find a great guest host for the evening. If you want to join in on the Podcast, PM me a doge meme and the funniest one wins. Or you know, whatever.

Ladies and Gents we have a podcast this Wednesday at 8:00 PM Eastern time! However we have yet to find a great guest host for the evening. If you want to join in on the Podcast, PM me a doge meme and the funniest one wins. Or you know, whatever.

And that was the story of how Meeks was on the WZCW podcast...

Am I the only person that believes scheduling the podcast for the night that voting ends is illogical? Having the podcast during the week we're not RPing made all the sense in the world to me.

I overlooked the fact that Wednesday is deadline day. My bad, okay Thrusday 7:00 PM Eastern.
For realsies.

What's ruined my life is the fact that you've never been a guest on the show. Even if you just stop by to call someone a cunt, it would be worth it.

Oh you're a sweetie. I'll have to look into this skype thing one day, although my forum posts can be bad enough, I am not sure ya'll want me blurting the stuff that pops into my head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back