The Green Room - A *New* WZCW Podcast

Kermit

the Frog
25p0n46.jpg

That's right, let the Wednesday Night Podcast Wars begin. I only kid, but basically my schedule could not sync up with Pancake and Haiku and negotiations fell through. So, I'll be producing my own podcast going forward.

I know what you are thinking. What's different about this one compared to the other?
  • Clean.
  • Short.
  • Broad.
Clean
It's no secret that the current podcast can be a bit chaotic at times. I'll be setting up outlines for each show and running through everything beforehand to make sure it fits on the schedule. I'll also be progressing segments as we go so we don't get locked up on one topic for 30-40 minutes.
Short
It's no secret that the current podcast can be chaotic at times. We never know if we will be listening for 1 1/2 hours or 2 1/2 hours. For someone like me, 2 1/2 hours is a lot of time out my schedule. I'm hoping to promise the same 1 hour time limit for every show. With the clean approach I think I can accomplish on a bi-weekly basis.
Broad
While WZCW will be the main focus, we will also be discussing current WWE hot topics and general WZ forum news. Daniel Bryan gets screwed at Mania? We will cover it. Someone well known on the WZ forums gets tossed in prison? We will cover it.
----------------------------------------------------------------
The Debut Show

Date: Next Wednesday (March 19, 2014)
Time: 6:30 PM Central Time Zone.
Link: Link

And my first guest is a real winner. For the first time on a WZCW related podcast....................KLUNDERBUNKER

KB is excited to chat a little bit about the WZCW product when he comes on air. At the end of the show he will take a few of your questions. Please submit questions to me via PM. I won't be responding due to inbox space. that are related to the fed that you would like him to answer on air. Please remember that KB doesn't not follow WZCW a whole lot, so make sure your questions are not super in-depth. It might also help to know that he did a review of KC V and All or Nothing 2013. So questions about those two shows are very welcomed.

Link: http://livestre.am/4KAfE

Gosh... KB is to WZCW what Mr T was to WWF.

1) Hey KB, when are you finally going to join?

No love for TNA? Hm.

If I watched the product I would definitely include it in the lineup, but I don't think it is fair for me to give an opinion on something I do not have the time to watch. My apologies to the TNA fan base.

Actually would you mind if the questions were PMed to you Kermit? I'd like to answer them blind.

That's fine. I just don't have a lot of PM space to accept and respond to a whole lot. I'll just have to record them in a document as I receive them. Would you mind using your mod powers to edit the OP so that it says to PM the questions and not post them in the thread? Also, you might add that I won't respond back for inbox space conservation.

I hope everyone is having a Happy St. Patrick's Day. If you don't get enough green today, don't forget to tune in on Wednesday at 7:30PM Eastern and 6:30PM Central for The Green Room with KB & I. We will be giving an instant review and discussion on this round's set of shows for WZCW. We will also be covering what's happening in the WWE. I'm still accepting questions via PM up until showtime for the podcast. KB will answer them blindly. Any topic is welcomed: WZCW, WWE, TNA, & WZ Forums.

I'll get you guys an official link to the podcast page by the end of the day. :)

What time is that in relation to Raw and/or GMT?

Also, looks like drunk Blade is going to be crashing that biznitch.

What time is that in relation to Raw and/or GMT?

Also, looks like drunk Blade is going to be crashing that biznitch.

For your timezone it would be 30 minutes earlier than when Raw would typically air. Raw airs at 7:00PM Central and 8:00PM Eastern. Also, just for clarification, the podcast is on Wednesday.

Are you going to be too drunk tonight for skype LD? :p

Hmm. I was too drunk to read that the podcast was Wednesday, so the Skype LD is going to be touch and go...

Special thanks to Yazlov for helping me do a sound check tonight. All of my equipment sounds good and we are ready to go Wednesday. I promised an official link to the page, but I'll post it up tomorrow. :) Cheers!

You may want to ask one of the creative mods to slap the link to your podcast to the first post as well so people don't have to search the posts of this thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back