WZCW Da Proph-Cast

For the record, I searched the Creative sub forums for any evidence and couldn't find any evidence of Numbers saying anything remotely negative about Saxoteur. Just for the sake of clarity.

It's a good podcast.

Believe it or not I'm not an argumentative person so there's no debate coming out of this. I wouldn't argue with most of the top 10 or even beyond. I do think that we've been given a big lack of credit for being champions, beating the teams that were around at the time. Not to mention the circumstances which led to the end of the team.

I hate that you thought we were running away from the competition when it's simply not accurate. And had you asked I would have explained, though I'm pretty sure it's detailed in the back.

I think that if you done a little more research then it would be an even better show. And maybe when you're World Champ, you'll do a similar list for that title with a different, more objective perspective.

I'll be doing episode two around the middle/end of the week. Mostly focusing on Kingdom Come stuff to continue the push for the big event.

Taking questions regarding KC, the fed or whatever else people find interesting. You've got a couple of days to throw some questions at me. I'd like to have the second episode recorded Wednesday/Thursday and posted on the Friday.

So feel free to post your questions. The more the better. :)

Do my top ten storylines in WZCW history idea. Anything history related in WZCW is interesting to me because I like learning new things.

If not then here's a generic question. If you dropped Cooper as a character due to retirement or injury, what would you do for a new character in WZCW? Plus...who do you think is winning The Royal Rumble next weekend?

Do my top ten storylines in WZCW history idea. Anything history related in WZCW is interesting to me because I like learning new things.

It's a good idea however with all the stuff going on backstage to get Kingdom Come ready I simply don't have the time this go around to really put together a good list. Plus, we have about a two year period where I was completely gone from the fed and the few years before I started reading (and then joined) the fed where I have a somewhat misty knowledge of what was going on.

I've got more historical stuff to do in the future. I'll do a podcast on the Hall of Fame breakdown I posted in the creative room. I think asked both Yaz and Dave their thoughts about it for their upcoming podcasts but I'll do a full rundown on it. That is definitely coming in the future and should be good, possibly a two part podcast because it has so many names on it.

I'm more likely to do top fives than a top ten list. Top Five Superstars, Top Five Events (limiting it to only one per event; meaning you can only have one Kingdom Come listed), Top Five Biggest Upsets, Top Five Can't Believe They Won, Top Five World Champions and the other titles. I've got a lot of historical stuff coming down the line. I forget the little things but stuff like titles reigns and the bigger moments even from the time when I left for two years I've got a good handle on these days. Just at the moment, with everything going on, doing a major thing like top ten storylines isn't achievable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back