WZCW Quick News

WZCW fell into the trap that WWE did in that they both started inducting multiple people and the Hall of Fame is on the verge of becoming the Hall of Very Good. The fed has multiple guys who had one great run but that shouldn't be enough to get them into the HOF. If Black retired tomorrow he isn't a Hall of Famer. You have to compare these guys to those already in the HOF. Don't be a prisoner of the moment or see one amazing run as worthy of the Hall of Fame.

FalK is right. The older names should go in first.

Celeste
Big Will
Saxoteur (Tag Team wing is created with them)

I'll be the first (or third in this case) to admit I was wrong.

Black was just the first that popped into my head

I can't rep you again right now, but I'm absolutely honored by the praise. Thank you so much.

I don't see any official -Dave- threads so I'll ask this question here. What is your opinion of Gears of War 4? You must be at least half done of it by now. And, have you seen a trailer for Battlefield 1? Holy shit!

I don't see any official -Dave- threads so I'll ask this question here. What is your opinion of Gears of War 4? You must be at least half done of it by now. And, have you seen a trailer for Battlefield 1? Holy shit!

I had planned to answer this question on the Podcast, just in case you thought I was ignoring you...

Anyway, I will be doing a special edition of the podcast right after the Lethal Lottery is posted. I want you hear from you guys with any questions you have about anything WZCW related (or otherwise). If you want to ask about the Creative process for the Lottery, what I thought of your RP (very briefly) or anything else, I will be open to all questions. I'll also take some questions about Kingdom Come, or whatever comes to you.

Get in touch, homies!

So, just to indulge me a little, how did you get the idea to ask about Saxton, what were some opinions on the RP, and what was the reaction in the back when I said yes? Hell, extend that to some of the mystery entrants too, if there are any.

What was an RP you liked this round that the rest of Creative didn't rate as highly? And vice-versa?

Were there any majorly polarizing RPs?

How do you personally pick a Lottery winner?

One thing I noticed is how small the roster is for this LL/KC cycle. On one hand I feel we have a very good talent pool, but on the other the LL thread definitely felt a bit spartan to someone coming back from the time of thirty RPs plus an undercard. With that in mind, what is your projected game plan for Kingdom Come? Do you see yourself planning a spectacle-esque show or angling for some part-time returns, or would you rather a show with a smaller card but potentially more meaningful matches?

I wanted to ask about how you deal with being on Creative whilst being a dad. I don't think I could do it with work etc.

I have a question, but I will PM it since it may give away some results of the Lottery.

Oh yeah, and I know we are friends on Xbox, but we are never on at the same time. We need to throw down on some Gears sometimes if we get the chance.

I'd definitely be up for a few games. Add me on Live anyway: Arkham Anarchy

Any chance of an episode today?

And one more for the cast: Without spoiling, what in your mind makes Vis Imperium different from other stables? What do you see it bringing to the table at the end of the day?

I might be able to get it done today. The higher probability is that it will be Thursday before I get to this.

I'll, most likely, get to this tonight when I finish work. Last chance for some questions now that the Lottery is in the books. Got a question about the future of KFAD or anything else, ask away and I'll try my best to answer them...

You've been promoting the Tag Team division as "the easiest way to get gold in WZCW", as well as putting out a backstage thread urging people to form a tag team, because of how little teams we have right now. However, we have a small roster these days, and most of us are doing well/improving greatly as solo acts, not to mention some people are reluctant (or downright refuse) to form a team, wanting to remain as a solo act.

With all this in mind, is it time to seriously consider retiring the Tag Team championships?

One more, I promise.

While I know you probably don't want to say too much that might be happening, are there any matches from people in the Predict Kingdom Come thread that have caught your eye?

Everyone upped the game for the Lottery. How difficult was it to vote on everything?

I know you knew beforehand but who was your favorite surprise entrant in the Lottery match?

What was your first reaction when all the votes were in and Justin Cooper was the winner of the Lottery and Tag Team Champion?

One more in 2 parts.

After reading all 4 RPs for the Eurasian who did you think was gonna win and on a scale. of 1-10 how surprised were you that Titus actually retained?

First of all, I have switched form posting the YouTube videos to just using Podbean going forward. Truth be told, it was an utter pain in the arse trying to jump through the hoops of YouTube, and the amount of time that I wasted putting those daft WZCW images onto a video was not worth it. So, it is just an actual podcast now with just sound.

In terms of the episode, it runs a little longer at about 32 minutes but there is a lot in there. There are a lot of talking points and a lot of big news in the episode to get you through another couple of weeks. But in the meantime, I'd like to gear from you all about some of the things in the episode.

Thanks in advance...

Correct me if I'm wrong but Tyrone Blades is Ty Burna correct? Not just a new character

If the answer is yes then Titus isn't the only active Hall of Famer, Blades is as well.

Hmm... Technically, yes. But Ty has assumed a new identity and doesn't really want anything to do with Burna, as per his application.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back