A Weekly or Bi-Weekly Kermit Podcast?

Should I do a podcast?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Kermit

the Frog
The poll is self-explanatory, but basically the podcast would be a 30 minute to an hour podcast (No, really. It will never go over an hour.) on Wednesdays or Thursdays. I may or may not have a co-host (this detail is still pending).

For some of the newer guys, I have roughly 2 years experience all-together on Creative (2 runs), former section mod, former second-in-command, and very temporary fed-head ;). I've also built a respected resume, which includes victories over Ty Burna and Titus(Very respected individuals in WZCW), and acquired the EurAsian Championship.

I would have guests on like the current podcast does and maybe even see if I can get some non-WZCW guests from the forum.

So, what will it be? Yes or no? I'll leave the poll private so you can say "no" without feeling guilty. I can understand that some of you may think that an extra podcast is unnecessary with the current one still active.

915701.gif

If it's only an hour I see no reason for it to even be about WZCW. Definitely just have a guest each week and just relax and talk. Good idea frog.

What type of content will you be offering?

I'm hoping to mix-up a show with some of the following elements:

• Analysis of shows and how characters are portrayed on-screen. Who needs more screen time, and who is getting too much. More of a kayfabe look at it all.
  • Honest opinions on how segments/matches are written.
  • Top 10 Lists (See David Letterman)
  • Open Inbox Q&A. People can submit questions in-between podcasts and I'll answer the majority, if not all, of them on air. Or, I'll people can submit the questions for my guests.
  • A segment dedicated to WZ forum activity. What's happening? What's new?
  • Guests, both WZCW and non-WZCW (hopefully)
  • Surprises. :)

Барбоса;4752195 said:
Two WZCW podcasts?

Nope, I could not handle that. Literally.

Join up with Pancake and Haiku instead.

I'll see if this is a possibility. I wouldn't want to cramp their style, though. Also, is three hosts too many?

Dude, I'm all for having Kermit be the third co-host. There can never be too many people on a podcast with the Fed as big as it is right now.

I'll be your purely text based co-host. All I ask is everybody's undivided attention while I am formulating my replies.

I think a Kermit podcast would be awesome whether you join the Pancake and Haiku show or did one yourself. I agree with those who think you should be the 3rd host, you'd be perfect for it.

Truth be told, if Kermit can be the third host on the podcast and help us stay on track. It can only do good things. I'll talk to Haiku and get it sorted out by next podcast.

Which by the way is next week. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back