Saboteur's Weekly Pop Quiz- Win FREE Feedback!

JGlass

Unregistered User
Saboteur is standing in front of a blank chalkboard, wearing a black graduation cap and gown over his traditional spandex outfit. Adorning his face is a very thick pair of glasses, and in his hands he has a yardstick, presumably to use as a pointer, unofficially to use as a fake sword.

Saboteur: Hello class, and welcome to Saboteur's weekly Pop Quiz! And no, I don't mean a quiz about soda pop!

The camera flips around to show a class full of WZCW wrestlers and personalities, and none of them are laughing.

Saboteur: Err, anyways, I am going to ask you THREE questions about WZCW history, and whoever gets the best score gets FREE feedback on their RPs! And let's be real here, this is gonna be some real good feedback, the type of stuff you usually have to pay for!

Leon Kensworth: RPs? Feedback? What are you talking about?

Saboteur: Shut up Kensworth. Also, NO CHEATING! This is a closed book quiz, so I don't want any of you flipping through the WZCW history book, otherwise, you'll wind up like Krypto over there!

Krypto is hanging by his underwear from a ceiling fan.

Krypto: I can see down Celeste's shirt from here!

The crowd snickers as Celeste adjusts her top.

Saboteur: A few last minute suggestions: Put your answers in SPOILER TAGS, as we wouldn't want anyone copying from your paper, now would we? And unlike the SATs or ACTs or STDs, speed counts! If two people get 100% correct, then the person who posted first is going to get the grand prize while the second place person is gonna a big heaping bowl of nothing! Shall we begin everyone?

All the students take out their pencils and begin to write, but Ricky Runn's pencil's tip breaks immediately.

Ricky Runn: Oh hamburgers.

------

QUESTION ONE: There are fourteen WZCW wrestlers billed from fictitious locations. Name ten of them.

QUESTION TWO: Who were the final four wrestlers in this year's Lethal Lottery?

QUESTION THREE: Vega has been the Mayhem Champion for 14 rounds. How many more rounds will Vega have to defend the Mayhem Championship to break Alex Bowen's record?

-----

*All answers must be submitted by the time AFTERSHOCK is posted. Feedback will be given for the following round of RPs.*

*Just to put the rules in plain language: No looking up the answers, no copying other people's answers, and if there is a tie, the person who posted their answers first will be declared the winner. And of course, have fun!*

Okay, here goes:

Question 1:
Mister Alhazred
The Beard
Action Saxton
Krypto
Grizzly Bob
SHIT
Saboteur
Dr Zeus
Barbosa
Matt Tastic

Question 2:
Drake
Rush
Celeste
Chris KO

Question 3:

Zeus is billed from Portland

#1.

Sandy
Action Saxton
Krypto
Alhazred
Grand Mystique
Mason Weathoff
The Angel
SHIT
Grizzly
Beard

Drake
Rush
KO
Celeste

Also, I originally had nine but changed it

Question 1

Krypto
Saxton
Mister Alhazred
Beard
Grizzly Bob
Barbosa
SHIT
Dr. Zeus
Angel
Matt Tastic

Question 2: Callahan, Rush, Hunter Kravinoff, SHIT

Question 3: 7 Vega title defenses

Question One: Sandy Deserts, Action Saxton, Titus, Barbosa, Mister Alhazred, SHIT, Grand Mystique, The Beard, Grizzly Bob, and Krypto.

Question Two: Drake, KO, Rush, and Celeste.

Question Three: 6?

Everybody remembers it was somebody on creative, we just couldn't remember which one...

Did I have a top 4 finish in the LL this year? IIRC I finished 8th. I guess my legend grows.

Me and Kravinoff were 5th and 6th but went out together. Not sure where you were. Might've been top 4?

Everybody remembers it was somebody on creative, we just couldn't remember which one...

You know we are not allowed to make accurate jokes like that anymore.

The small lecture hall full of WZCW wrestlers and personalities is a buzz as Kingdom Come madness is in the air. Everyone has their own predictions and desires for the weekend, and not a single person in the room can even remember why they are there.

That is, until Professor Saboteur whacks a ruler against his desk to get their attention.

Saboteur: May I have you attention, class?

The WZCW personalities all begrudgingly shift their focus to the spandex clad teacher.

Saboteur: I have received your tests and my lord, the results were abysmal! Also, Miss Crimson, I did not appreciate you blabbing your thoughts outloud during the test. As a result, I have decided to draw a very, VERY disappointed frowney face on your quiz in lieu of grading it.

Saboteur walks over to where Celeste is sitting and slams her quiz down in front of her. She looks at the very disappointed frowney face and she feels disappointed in herself.

Saboteur: Anyway, the winner of the Saboteur's Weekly Pop Quiz prize is... Dr. Zeus!

The classroom turns to look at Zeus, whom seems to be only half-aware of what's going on as he furiously scribbles on a torn up piece of paper in front of him. Saboteur walks over to inspect what's going on.

Saboteur: Let me see what you're working on here. "Deserts, Kurtesy, Barbosa, S.H.I.T., Krypto, Saboteur..." is this a list of some sort?

Dr. Zeus looks up and stares at Saboteur with a look of anger in his eyes.

Saboteur: Of course, this is a guest list to a Kingdom Come after-party! But Dr. Zeus, it's rude to exclude people. You should invite everyone. Well, everyone except Rush, it will be past his bed time.

Sure enough, Rush is sitting in the back of the classroom, dozed off.

Saboteur: Anyway, let's get back to the quiz! In the spirit of Kingdom Come season, today's pop quiz is going to be Kingdom Come themed! Are you all ready?

The WZCW wrestlers and personalities rip out a piece of paper and get their pens and pencils ready.

Backstage Worker Bob: Does anybody have an extra pen I can borrow?

Everyone in the room simultaneously throws a pen at Bob who is barraged by writing tools. One is lodged in his cheek.

Backstage Worker Bob: Thanks.

Bob passes out.

Saboteur: Okay... and with that, let's start the quiz!

---------------------------

Question One: In what venue is Kingdom Come taking place this year?

Question Two: Kingdom Come 4 saw Team WZCW (Celeste Crimson, Titus, Everest, Gordito, and Steamboat Ricky) fall to Team Apostles of Chaos (Chris K.O., Alex Bowen, S.H.I.T., James King, and Mr. Alhazred) in an elimination style tag match. There were two survivors from the Apostle of Chaos team. Who were they?

Question Three: Kingdom Come 4 also featured a match between the current tag team champions, Saxton and Saboteur. The two had feuded over the past month over a Flintstone's themed spoon. Which of the TV shows' beloved characters was featured on the end of the most coveted spoon?

*All answers must be submitted by the time KINGDOM COME is posted. Feedback will be given for the following round of RPs.*

1) Salt Lake City, Utah
2) I'm guessing Everest and Titus
3) Bam Bam Rubble

EDIT: I thought only two members SURVIVED AoC. Changing #2 to SHIT and Chris K.O.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back