Have Saboteur/Saxton been a positive influence on Krypto?

Have Saboteur/Saxton been a positive influence on Krypto?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

FlexAmerican Dynamite

WZCW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION
With Unscripted quickly approaching and the Mentorship Program reaching it's conclusion WZCW officials want the fans feedback on the specific pairing of WZCW's current tag team champions Action Saxton and Saboteur and one half of the last two rookies Krypto. So the question is, have Saboteur and Saxton done all they can do to help WZCW's resident "alien" or have they done their best to ignore his existence?

(Disclaimer: This is all in good fun, results may possibly affect my RP)

The results don't lie... or do they? I'm not sure. Krypto has certainly gained his fair share of victories since beginning his mentorship with the tag team champions. Perhaps being dragged on all sorts of crazy adventures and inadvertently saving the day when all hope seemed lost has helped Krypto gain some confidence in the ring. His access to Saxton's variety of colognes have helped him cover up that foul alien odor, and his access to Saboteur's collection of classic sitcoms have helped him better understand human interaction. Perhaps most importantly Saxton and Saboteur bought him a racecar bed from IKEA for him to sleep in, a huge upgrade from the dumpster he previously spent his nights in.

So yes, I reckon Saxton and Saboteur have positively influenced Krypto positively.