Apocalypse Discussion: Saboteur (w/ Big Dave) vs. Vega (w/ Vance Bateman)

Con T.

Yaz ain't enough, I need Fluttershy
Vance Bateman's sudden (and frightening) rise to power will always be linked to Big Dave, and Saboteur. It started with Saboteur and Big Dave's plan to team together being foiled, by Vance Bateman's scheming. It furthered with Vance Bateman's stealing of Big Dave's position as general manager of Meltdown, something that did not go unnoticed by Saboteur. Saboteur has met Vance at every step, humiliating him in every possible way. Now, Vance Bateman has enlisted the help of the ruthless Vega, a man who is always out for his personal gain. Vega is capable of anything, and with a chance at the WZCW Heavyweight Title four way at Unscripted, Vega may stop at nothing. Can Saboteur find a way to defeat the last Mayhem Champion, or will Vega keep Vance Bateman riding high?

I'm glad Saboteur is through with tiptoeing since Saxton's resignation. This is the kind of match he should be having. It's a coin toss as to who'd win, though.

Both Saboteur & Vega are machines when it comes to squaring off against them and I'm pretty sure I've lost to both characters (without scoring any wins on them as well). However, the only time I've seen Saboteur lose as a singles competitor is on an off-day whilst Vega has quite a few losses to the top tier talent ever since he got the push to face the likes of Barbosa & Showtime. Yes, Vega has beaten the likes of Titus and is on the rise but against someone like Saboteur, I'm not so sure Vega has the power to beat him in this match without any build.

Safe & logical bet is on Saboteur. If this was a feud (specifically between Saboteur & Vega with no outside factors), my vote would probably change.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back