The [OFFICIAL] WZCW Podcast Thread

ABMorales787

Lord And Master
Staff member
Administrator

http://kjaudio.podbean.com/e/wzcw-podcast-1-the-kingdom-come-roundtable-of-awesome/

That's right!! It's back! And better than ever. The WZCW Podcast comes back out of the grave more times than TNA. This time coming to you via Podbean.

On this week's show, me alongside Thiller, Falkon, Spidey, Yaz and Dynamite all go on a big roundtable trip taking Kingdom Come 7. The match-ups, opinions, predictions, etc.

That, plus trying to recall previous Kingdom Come memories. What happens when the participants of 2 semi-main event matches are all together to discuss their own matches? What happens when rookie Spidey finds the alcohol fund? Find out!!

=======================================================

Next Week: Me and Dave discuss the WZCW End Of Year Awards. The categories, who got on them, etc. plus mailbag!! Have any questions you'd like to hear answered on the air for Dave or myself? PM them to me.

elegANT's tag partner should be called fANTsy.

Great podcast fellas. Quite seeing Killjoy in a different light (in a good way) with these. Your personality is shining through and you clearly care about this WZCW baby.

Shame neither of you commented on Johnny Scumm's chances though.

Does anyone need a Dave translation?

Don't patronise him. It's been ages since I heard either of British or Scottish accent. My gf talks in a weird Swedish accent. It sort of reminds me of Scottish in some way.

Anyhow, it's a great podcast. Great to see you blokes spending your time making this! Cheers for your comments of Alphabet Zook or whatever.

Do you need me to find more useable pictures of Corey Taylor? :lmao: I know of a few I could send you.

Great podcast, guys. Nice recap for Kingdom Come and all round good banter. Also nice to see this going down every week. Props to Killjoy for that one.

Yet another good podcast chaps. It's really good to see you blokes spend time for these sort of works. And it was really nice to listen to. Good work again.

Just an update. I was busy last week and now I'm sick. Hopefully I get back in the groove.

Should I get myself a Skype account? And a device with which to use it? :lmao:

Let it be known that my "enthusiasm" is mostly be being a pain in the ass. Soooooooooo many posts back there, and not much direction :lmao::lmao:

In the 2nd podcast, the volume of the background music goes crazy high when you guys start talking about ADR and Swagger. Otherwise, good stuff for both podcasts!

In the 2nd podcast, the volume of the background music goes crazy high when you guys start talking about ADR and Swagger. Otherwise, good stuff for both podcasts!

There were a couple of moments where my headset was having issues, I believe that was one of them. I should buy a new one.

Back again and guaranteed to stay weekly now, Killjoy is back with Haiku running down WZCW Meltdown 125 & Ascension 102. The final shows before Apocalypse '16. If KJ remembers. Not to mention delving into the mysterious traditions of "The Epiphany", is WZCW all just a Ty Burna acid dream? Just how forgetful is KJ? All that and more in a fun show.
http://impactoestelar.podbean.com/mf/play/2dr86c/WZCWPodcast5.mp3

Very good show folks. I'm not usually a fan of podcasts but you two were naturally gifted talkers. There's full interest in your voices and even though you guys are unscripted you have alot to say and words aren't wasted. I even learned a thing or two about some WZCW wrestlers during the podcast.

Haiku sounds like the bastard child of Russo and Heyman. I'm speaking about voice only.

Love ya, dude :lmao:

EDIT: I'm also only about 2 minutes in.

Back again and guaranteed to stay weekly now, Killjoy is back with Haiku running down WZCW Meltdown 125 & Ascension 102. The final shows before Apocalypse '16. If KJ remembers. Not to mention delving into the mysterious traditions of "The Epiphany", is WZCW all just a Ty Burna acid dream? Just how forgetful is KJ? All that and more in a fun show.
http://impactoestelar.podbean.com/mf/play/2dr86c/WZCWPodcast5.mp3

Can't wait to hit home and listen to this!

Killjoy is back with Haiku Hogan to run down the card for WZCW Apocalypse. Plus radical booking ideas. How could Dr. Zeus intimidate the living embodiment of penis jokes? Is WZCW actually just Ty having an odd dream? Why does Haiku keep dragging his lovely fiancee into these bizzare conversations? It's the greatest e-fed podcast in the bloody world~!

http://impactoestelar.podbean.com/mf/play/eztf7r/WZCWPodcast6.mp3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back