WZCW End of the Year Awards

Richard Blonoff

Make America Rassle Again
Its getting about that time of the hour again folks. With another Kingdom Come in the books and the end of 2014 rapidly approaching, the WZCW Award season is upon us. Now normally this is the part where I list a bunch of awards and you guys would PM me your votes, but I'm the captain of this ship so I'm gonna call an audible. I want you guys to pick the categories. Of course we will still have the same normal awards such as Best Wrestler, Best Match, Best Tag Team, ect. but we want you guys to come up with a few creative categories for us all to vote on. I'll be picking a couple of awards that garner the most interest that aren't on the list. Also feel free to include anything you feel we should have that I may miss. Once we settle on the categories, I will send out the ballots and the results will be revealed on a special Ascension Award Show in the coming weeks.

Best Wrestler
Best Match
Best PPV
Best Tag Team
Breakout Wrestler
Best Creative Member
Best Creative Member Named Yaz
Title Reign of the Year
Surprise of the Year
Mark out Moment of the Year
Feud of the Year

The Abracadabra Award (wrestlers that were around for a brief time, then left)
Guest Writer Award
Rookie of The Year
The Daddy Mack Award for Longevity
Best Finisher
The Live Más Trophy (for sticking with a headscratcher of a gimmick through the year)

Favorite Jobber Award
Worst PPV
The Abracadabra Award (wrestlers that were around for a brief time, then left)
Best Gimmick
Worst Gimmick

Best gimmick could work.

I try to stay away from the worst of awards because no one deserves to be singled out for shitty work...unless your name is Doug Crashin.

I noticed a few glaring omissions from your original list.

• Best RP
  • Best Non-PPV show. (Screw the worst and dividing it between the shows. Just pick one out of all of them)
  • Best Rookie

To that, I suggest the following addition.

• NPC of the Year (Fed NPCs and Character NPCs are eligible)

I'm gonna leave these open until shows go up. Then I'll announce official categories and you can start PMing me votes.

Okay guys, I'm bored so start sending me votes as soon as you can. Here are your official categories. You are allowed to vote for yourself for all categories except theme music. You are allowed to vote for more than one person per category, so long as it doesn't get out of hand.

Best Wrestler
Best Match
Best PPV
Best Tag Team
Breakout Wrestler
Best Creative Member
Title Reign of the Year
Surprise of the Year
Mark out Moment of the Year
Feud of the Year
Best Rookie
Best RP
Best Gimmick
Guest Writer Award
Best Theme Music

Will we see the wrestlers carry their awards around for a month or so to make us think these are a huge deal?

We plan on having a special awards show much like last year for the kayfabe awards. We will probably announce the winners as such for some time, but as someone who has come close but never won, I can say they are a big deal, to me at least.

It's the closest thing to an official ass kissing/circle jerking session in the fed. As someone that has managed to win one, they do mean allot.

It's the closest thing to an official ass kissing/circle jerking session in the fed. As someone that has managed to win one, they do mean allot.

I can't remember if I won an award or not, so honestly I don't think they're all too important.

We plan on having a special awards show much like last year for the kayfabe awards. We will probably announce the winners as such for some time, but as someone who has come close but never won, I can say they are a big deal, to me at least.

I was poking fun at the slammy's.

fat-jonah-excited.gif

A lot of people have left recently. Why not have a Please Come Back Award? Maybe it would only work out of canon?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back