End of the Year Ideas

Ty Burna

Getting Noticed By Management
I posed this question to Creative, but I want your input as well. This is the list of categories we had last year for EOY awards:

Best Wrestler of the Year
Worst Wrestler of the Year

Best Storyline of the Year
Worst Storyline of the Year

Best Match of the Year
Worst Match of the Year

Best PPV of the Year
Worst PPV of the Year

Best Meltdown/Ascension of the Year
Worst Meltdown/Ascension of the Year

Tag Team of the Year

Moment of the Year

Surprise of the Year

Title Reign of the Year

Feud of the Year

RP of the Year

Title Win of the Year

Rookie of the Year (debuted after Redemption)

Breakthrough performance of the Year

Favourite Match Writer

Favourite RPer of the Year

Best use of a NPC

Any additional awards or changes you would like to see? It's pretty vanilla, with no fancy names or anything. ROY will be changed to debuting after LL or KC.

I would say after KC, considering that it is the biggest event in WZCW, and I think that is when we started getting a lot of traffic into the fed.

I'm not sure how I feel about the "worst of" categories. I feel like it brings up negative thoughts about the fed.

Leave the worst of. Either it's a good laugh or it's constructive feedback for everyone on what didn't work.

I think the categories as they stand work well.

All seems fine enough, although I'm not sure many of us will really be able to cast our minds back to pick out the best, or particularly the worst, Meltdown of the best twelve months.

All seems fine enough, although I'm not sure many of us will really be able to cast our minds back to pick out the best, or particularly the worst, Meltdown of the best twelve months.

Best is Meltdown 61 for me.

Saboteur snaps Ty Burna's winning streak.

While the worst categories can be seen as negative, usually it's at the expense of a former bad character or a bad point that even Creative admits to doing bad, like DK Wilton or decapitating Baller last year. So I say keep them because it can bring up some hilarity, just with the bad character is not for a current roster member.

My concerns were already voiced about the "worst" categories. All in all, I can't wait to vote. Although most people already know who I'm voting for.

I believe a top face and a top heel should be added. But I also disagree with the worst wrestler section. I know this is just all for fun, but really we shouldn't put anyone down. I'm not trying to White Knight here, but I know I would feel like total shit if I was voted by the guys here that I respect as Worst wrestler. Because no matter what, people still put in time on this. Everyone loves to rp! That is why we are here, so if you at least try to put up an rp and grow. No one is that bad.

Except Doug Crashin :p

I think you're all looking too deep into the Worst Wrestler Category... I remeber John Smith and Cadriff Cam were among the highest vote getters last year... does any one remeber them??? No. Most people who get voted for this are people who came and pretty much were released shortly after. My money is on Jackson Williams earning Worst Wrestler..... So who's feelings are hurt by this???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back