The [OFFICIAL] WZCW Podcast Thread

Great show! I belly laughed at Haiku dancing around the reveal. I could tell he really wanted to spill it, glad he didn't.

I'm only ten minutes into this episode, but I 100% agree with the bit about Stardust's charisma and putting the Michael Cole interviews on TV.

Ramperfect :lmao: my mind went straight to this:

dbz-cell-derp-face_o_150041.jpg

Is there any chance of written summaries of the podcasts. I know it defeats the point but being partially deaf I struggle with a lot of accents unless I can lip read them as well.

Just finding the latest one a bit hard.

Cheers.

Ah can hear it much better now. Clearly listening through headphones helps.

Good podcast:

Haiku swears way more than I'd thought. Brilliant. You can't boo Jimmy Carter you dick!
Hanging with Mr Cooper would be a brilliant name.

Good thoughts on Ryder/Logan. Ryder can have his momentum at times, Missy is spoiling this. (I didn't notice KJ sounding any differently).

Noah v Veejay - Haiku right in saying Veejay can switch it on if needs be.

Ramparte v Tastic - Bounceback or Ramperfect. Haiku's right, Tastic's bounceback ability is second to none.

Flex v Show- I'm glad your fiancee is fine! Right in that it's a break for Flex.

Titus v SHIT - Thanks so much for your kind words.

Eve v Garth - Garth does the fight v higher uppers pretty well.

John Doe v POC - Almost spoilt John Doe's reveal.

Team kickass v Constantine - This is a crazy mental match.

I loved Killjoy not getting the woodlands critter references.

ME - Dagger's back on form again!

Awesome stuff. The interview part was also a welcome addition to the format. Looking forward to the string of shows featuring whoever your next guest will be....!

Another really good show Hogan and Killjoy. Really like hearing all the history of WZCW and the history of Dr.Zeus. Looking forward to the next podcast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back