Another WZCW Podcast!

Prince Vee

Better than I think I am
https://www.spreaker.com/user/9228501/wzcw-lets-talk-with-this-guy-that-have-w

Like I said, I've made this podcast but a very short one. I didn't know this shitty app only let me record for 15 minutes so I had to rush through.

Anyhow if you've any points to discuss about this, let's keep it here. And I hope I can do this on regular basis and I'll be answering your questions and stuffs.

If it's alright, the creative should move this thread to the dot.com section.

I enjoyed that. I liked that it was so short - being concise in a podcast is an incredibly underrated skill. I like podcasts about efeds, and this was no exception. I think try and record in a room with less echo and you should be good. It's nice to get a perspective from a newer member of the fed and to hear opinions expressed as boldly as you tend to do.

In general I wouldn't mind more ten-fifteen minute quick podcasts from people. They're an easy way to get some really honest feedback on all kinds of things just by following an outline and making conversation.

Thanks, mate. It's just that my room is like literally empty and it always echoes. I'll do it in a quieter environment though.

I always like to express my opinions. Right or not they're my opinions so I just am like that. Our creative have been doing a fantastic job in running the fed and I feel obliged to give them feedbacks. Feedbacks are meant to be true and that's what I give.

What are your thoughts on the tag tournament tough?

What are your thoughts on the tag tournament tough?
I like the idea of a tournament I just don't think 2 guys teaming up for a midcard title shot would work. I think keeping the tag titles and having the winning team getting a tag title shot instead is a better idea as well as the chance of teams staying together if they choose

I disagree with your idea on the the in ring segments. An RP is where you show how good you are, we try and get segments for most people/matches but an in ring segment is overkill. One a show is enough.

I can offer a half-way option: put as much effort into backstage interviews, and segments, as you would with in-ring segments, in a way that makes BOTH feel important.

I can offer a half-way option: put as much effort into backstage interviews, and segments, as you would with in-ring segments, in a way that makes BOTH feel important.

This is acceptable. Lot of efforts have been out on the midmatch commentary that really elates us to read the match. The same could be done on the segments.

I disagree with your idea on the the in ring segments. An RP is where you show how good you are, we try and get segments for most people/matches but an in ring segment is overkill. One a show is enough.

Okay I can agree that only to an extent. Ascension Anarchy had 3 segments on a row for a couple of times. Couldn't either one of them could be replaced with a in-ring segment? I mean, Blackjack Theron is a new gimmick. He could've cut a promo in the ring instead? Don't you think 8 segments between 4 matches is a overkill?

I like the idea of a tournament I just don't think 2 guys teaming up for a midcard title shot would work. I think keeping the tag titles and having the winning team getting a tag title shot instead is a better idea as well as the chance of teams staying together if they choose

Then in the end we'll again only one new tag team and rest of them who participated are possibly disbanded. Miracles like Cooper and Keaton don't happen to often. With that we can build more storylines and tension between the partners of who they would want to face for the midcard titles and it'll give versatility for the fed to frame a storyline.

Then in the end we'll again only one new tag team and rest of them who participated are possibly disbanded. Miracles like Cooper and Keaton don't happen to often. With that we can build more storylines and tension between the partners of who they would want to face for the midcard titles and it'll give versatility for the fed to frame a storyline.
I agree with everything you've said here but I just can't get behind a tag team tournament where the winners get a shot at a singles title. If that's what they want to do a Elite Openweight/Eurasian League like Dave mentioned would be a better idea and do everything you've mentioned.

A tag team tournament should try to breath life into the tag division.

I agree with everything you've said here but I just can't get behind a tag team tournament where the winners get a shot at a singles title. If that's what they want to do a Elite Openweight/Eurasian League like Dave mentioned would be a better idea and do everything you've mentioned.

A tag team tournament should try to breath life into the tag division.

That, I should think of. But do we really have a big roster to run a tag tournament alongside Eurasian League?

I don't see why a person can't be in both seeing how the tag tournament would be a deuce's wild style tournament where all pairings are random.

It up to creative though.

I'm gonna make the second edition of this podcast later tonight which means Saturday morning for most of you. I'll be covering the match card, potential feud for the Hollow ones and my wild prediction on who it is going to be.

If you guys want to ask some questions, shoot me now. I'll be glad to answer. Let's make this more interactive them one sided perspective.

*Put boxes in the room*

Who do you think is winning The Lethal Lottery Match?

If you had to start over, what other character would you create to fight in WZCW?

Where do you see VEE A.D.Z by Kingdom Come?

Give me 15 reasons why you think Mark Keaton is rookie of the year.

Who is your wrestler of the year?

Having been around for Tony's entire run what do you think about his sudden rise up the card?

Who do you think is winning the Eurasian championship at the Lottery? What do you think of the 3 challengers?

What are your reasons why you think Mancini is more qualified for RotY than Keaton?

Don't feel bad about thinking Tony doesn't deserve RotY. I don't think he does either, just being nominated is enough for me. I haven't had the best Rookie year since joining.

I am surprised people are liking Gino though. It's making me rethink getting rid of him and concentrating on Tony.

I refute your allegations that it's me playing games. Bullshit.

When there's a four man match the match at the PPV before hand is ALWAYS do a tag match. The idea I suggested was Titus as special guest referee for a triple threat match, but Dave suggested the handicap as it adds a dynamic where all three men would want to pin Titus.

Not playing games, and anyone who's been on creative will tell you I'll actually play down my character yet get overriden (the Titus on commentary idea at MD was not my idea either).

Good podcast Vee. Mikey Stormrage could be wrestler of the year without question, but my vote is still Titus. His run with the U.Belt has made for some great matches/moments and his run has nearly reached an entire season.

It would be the E.belt :p

And something you wouldn't know is that back when Lee was HoC and he won the world title he stepped down from his position because he didn't think it was fair for one person to be HoC & world champion. As far as I know no other fed head has done that. Lee is the last person who would play games like that.

I refute your allegations that it's me playing games. Bullshit.

When there's a four man match the match at the PPV before hand is ALWAYS do a tag match. The idea I suggested was Titus as special guest referee for a triple threat match, but Dave suggested the handicap as it adds a dynamic where all three men would want to pin Titus.

Not playing games, and anyone who's been on creative will tell you I'll actually play down my character yet get overriden (the Titus on commentary idea at MD was not my idea either).

I didn't say that as a bad thing. I never said it wouldn't add more dynamic to the storyline. Apologies if you got offended by that because I put that as a joke. I was half kidding when I said that. Don't mistake me I probably should've replaced Lee with Titus in most of the places I spoke. I really like the Titus character and I wasn't criticising you for that booking. It was meant to be a compliment. I didn't assume you'll take that as a blame.

And something you wouldn't know is that back when Lee was HoC and he won the world title he stepped down from his position because he didn't think it was fair for one person to be HoC & world champion. As far as I know no other fed head has done that. Lee is the last person who would play games like that.

Like I said, I should've mentioned that as Titus playing mind games. Anyhow I didn't criticise the booking. On the discussion thread I had mentioned that's the match I'm looking forward to in this round because it'll be very interesting. Even if Lee had booked that match (he made it clear that he didn't) I wouldn't criticise him for that booking considering that as a brilliant idea. I don't know why or how he took that in a wrong sense.

Like I said, I should've mentioned that as Titus playing mind games. Anyhow I didn't criticise the booking. On the discussion thread I had mentioned that's the match I'm looking forward to in this round because it'll be very interesting. Even if Lee had booked that match (he made it clear that he didn't) I wouldn't criticise him for that booking considering that as a brilliant idea. I don't know why or how he took that in a wrong sense.
I can only speak for me but it may be your tone & how you say things. You speak your mind which is good but you have no tact. You come off like you know better than everyone and that's very off putting and grating.

I can't speak for everyone but it may be your tone and how you say things. You speak your mind which is a good thing but you have no tact when you're doing it. It comes off like you know better than everyone and that's rather off putting & grating.

I don't say this to stir the pot or cause trouble. I say it because I honestly don't think you're doing it on purpose, that it's just how you are. I'm hoping this helps you and keeps everything amicable all around.

I can't speak for everyone but it may be your tone and how you say things. You speak your mind which is a good thing but you have no tact when you're doing it. It comes off like you know better than everyone and that's rather off putting & grating.

I don't say this to stir the pot or cause trouble. I say it because I honestly don't think you're doing it on purpose, that it's just how you are. I'm hoping this helps you and keeps everything amicable all around.

I don't act like I know better than everyone because I know my position. And I think that's my strength but yes sometimes when I speak I lack the empathy if I've to say it precisely. Some people mistook it for attitude, seriously I had attitude but I buried it deep down to build myself. I never thought Lee would assume it the wrong way. Most of those statements were meant to be a joke, if not it was a compliment. I don't necessarily need to take a podcast to launch criticism against him.

I always enjoy the handicap matches. If I'm in the handicap position I would really enjoy it. I enjoyed the only handicap match I was in and that was against Titus and John Doe. It maybe a misconception but Handicap natches bring out the best in you. It'll really make you look strong even though if you lost. In that regard I gave it as a compliment for him to get booked in a handicap match.

Anyhow let's move on to less serious top. Do you've any suggestion for the podcast's name?

I've planned to do the next episode of this podcast on saturday night. I will be predicting the lethal lottery matches and giving some of my views on the RPs of this round. To add more, I would like to answer the fed members. But it's just been Jeff and Milenko who're asking questions. Since this podcast is hosted by a non-creative member, yours truly, I would like to answer the creative's questions. Don't you guys want to see from what perspective a non-creative member think of your ideas and stuffs? Its still a lot of time to ask so yes, shoot me with your questions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back