The Green Room - A *New* WZCW Podcast

You may want to ask one of the creative mods to slap the link to your podcast to the first post as well so people don't have to search the posts of this thread.

Will do. That's also the reason why I originally put a placeholder for it in the OP.

Alright, folks. The Green Room will air on the same site that the old podcast aired on so that you don't have to get acquainted with a new site.

Link: http://livestre.am/4KAfE

Don't forget, tomorrow night, Wednesday (Mar 19th 2014), at 7:30PM Eastern and 6:30PM Central will be the debut episode with Klunderbunker as my special guest! I'm still accepting questions via PM for KB to answer on air.

Sneak Peak for Tonight:

[YOUTUBE]axbUCR1nKRA[/YOUTUBE]​

Kermit & KB will get despicable!

For a brief moment during tonight's show, we will let you know what's bothering us. Whether it be WZCW, WWE, TNA, or anything else; nothing is safe!

I'll have to catch this tommorow or later during the week. Look forward to it though.

Yeah, it was. Sorry for the poor quality on my part. It was a learning experience. There is a lot of stuff I have written down that I didn't cover. Maybe a 1 hour time limit is a bit ambitious. :/

The hour was fine. You'll get the hang of it and having someone who can actually talk about WZCW will help.

Yeah, it was. Sorry for the poor quality on my part. It was a learning experience. There is a lot of stuff I have written down that I didn't cover. Maybe a 1 hour time limit is a bit ambitious. :/

Is it now viewable in an archive?

I searched livestream.com and the app for "thegreenroomwzcw" and got no results. When you guys were live apparently my flash was crashing I think.

Is it now viewable in an archive?

I searched livestream.com and the app for "thegreenroomwzcw" and got no results. When you guys were live apparently my flash was crashing I think.

Yes, on the podcast page underneath the main-screen there is a video playlist with the show.

You don't know of a way to download the audio by any chance do you?

I'm sorry, I do not. I'll try to look into it, though.

-----------

A brief amendment to the podcast. A Creative member has told me the schedule is Monday-Tuesday-Wednesday for shows. So, I partially rescind my delay segment. However, I don't see any official announcement in the backstage or .com area. If the intended post date was Monday, then they are only a day late. However, I am curious to know when the schedule of Saturday/Sunday/Monday changed to Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday? I apologize if this occurred while I was gone during my two month hiatus.

Someone from creative always says the schedule is that but nobody ever bothers to change that thread and when a show goes up Sunday or on the rare occasion Saturday night people get accustom to it therefore confusion arises. However even after last time members have said they aim for Sundays.

The Green Room Follow-Up

Here are some time stamps for anyone who is watching the playback.

5:37 - KB Talks about WWE.
10:40 - KB Talks about going to Wrestlemania & PPVs in Kentucky
13:40 - Kermit gets despicable about show delays and how they are relayed to regular members.
16:15 - KB gets despicable about how title matches are set up.
19:15 - Kermit & KB get despicable about commentators.
22:00 - WZCW talk begins (Brief look at Unscripted, Meltdown 101 comments, Small Ascension 76 comment, and lots of rambling and pauses by yours truly [I'll get better, I swear])
51:25 - KB Anwsers questions.

Stuff I Missed

Guys on the Up-rise

Fallout
Fallout just successfully defended the title four times against Eve Taylor on Ascension 76. He shows no sign of stopping yet. If we go by the Unscripted Pre-show battle royal, Theron & Ilapa are his next two opponents. I believe both of those matches are winnable by Fallout and could set up for his 7th title defense at All or Nothing. Creative should make a mental note, because a Fallout WHC contender is very possible.

Theron Daggershield

Beating Dr. Zeus and getting some decent screen time alongside Vega really rub Theron in a good way. He looks like he will be an opposing force to whatever Zeus & Beard are cooking up, which will be big.

Triple X
Triple X fizzled out his "sophmore" year, but now he is back as a heel and is killing it. His momentum is building and beating Blade was a nice step in the right direction. His inclusion in the world title scenario is very welcomed.

Surprises

S.H.I.T.
As I said on the podcast, I was thrilled to see S.H.I.T. start the show in opposition to Ricky Runn. It's like drinking a cold glass of water after a long run.

Ty Burna
Ty rejoined Creative for his third stint on the team. I believe he is just what they need at the moment. His rational thought, experience, and strong personality will do only good for the team going forward.

A Female Take Over

When I first joined WZCW, there were 0 females. For most of my career, there was only 1. That 1 being Celeste Crimson. Now, we are at a crazy 5 female superstars. Female characters have invaded WZCW and it has produced a new interesting dynamic. No matter what, we must resist the urge to throw them into their own division or give them their own gender-specific belt. It did not work well last time, and it won't work this time.

Top 10 Returns I'd Love to See

With Michael Winters and Constantine returning I started feeling a bit nostalgic and dug up 10 names I would like to see return to WZCW. I kept list to those that competed during my tenure and left off those who have recently left to condense my list.

10. Ale
He was part of my rookie class. The handler didn't find his stride until his second character, Stevenson Marquel, where he fought over the Mayhem Title at KC IV. However, with the skills he acquired over time, I think he could flesh out Ale to what he was truly meant to be.

9. David Whitman
He was here for a moment, and then gone the next. It is crazy to see someone like him and think "man, this guy could be a WHC contender right now", but then have him disappear completely off the map.

8. Black Dragon
If nothing more than to erase the last image we had of him involving Thrash/Johnny Scumm.

7. Hiraku Susumu
Harthan wrote this character and I loved him. His story was so engaging that I was torn when he decided to shelve him. If you get a chance, look up some of his RPs.

6. Stan Rogers
Such a fun and unique character. Sanka was a great RPer.

5. Austin Reynolds
Seeing him return for KC season would be nice if Runn doesn't have the title. I think that feud would be money with Runn having come so far in his career. I would definitely pay to see it.

4. Action Saxton
I miss his manly presence in the fed. Next to Miko using S.H.I.T., Doc is my favorite RPer.

3. Rush
I feel like he got the shaft before he left. It would be nice to see him return to take care of some unfinished business in the world title scene. A Rush vs. Beard feud would be money. :)

2. Sam Smith
This is more so because I miss Crock in general. However, Smith was evolving quite a bit towards the end of Crock's run with him. I think the character was just hitting his peak.

1. Everest
Where is our rock? He wasn't putting up the best number of wins by the time he left, but he was always the constant. I would seriously mark out if he made a Lottery appearance.

I'm just now getting a chance to listen to the podcast, but apparently there was some discussion about delays. For the record, shows this week were always meant to go up, from the beginning, from Monday-Wednesday. Meltdown did get delayed according to that but in general this round was run according to schedule.

I'm just now getting a chance to listen to the podcast, but apparently there was some discussion about delays. For the record, shows this week were always meant to go up, from the beginning, from Monday-Wednesday. Meltdown did get delayed according to that but in general this round was run according to schedule.

Yeah, someone else told me that, which is why I rescinded part of that segment. However, how come there wasn't an official announcement about shows being pushed back to a Monday-Wednesday schedule? I mean, I expected a Sunday deadline for MD because of the Wednesday RP deadline, but I wasn't aware of the Monday push. I'm really just curious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back