*MERGED* [OFFICIAL] The Nexus General Discussion thread

What Should Happen?

• Continue With 5 Members

• Reinstate Darren Young With The Group

• Recruit Rookies from NXT Season II

• Recruit Wrestler(s) From The Locker Room

• Disban

Results are only viewable after voting.
After the amazing invasion angle in June it seems the storyline of nexus has now run out of steam. Only Wade Barrett comes acrosss as a possible main event player. Maybe the NXT 2 Rookies should join Nexus to re-boot the angle and make it compelling again. WWE has a nasty habit of ruining invasion angles! Check 2001 out for further evidence. Hope Wade wins at Night of Champions.

You want to know what's "meh"? Randy Orton vs. John Cena for the millionth time. A match that has been going on for so many times that people stop seeing the "prestiege" in a match between the two.

I would actually much rather see Orton vs John Cena, especially cause I know there's a 100% guarantee they'll deliver, also the fact that Randy is a tweener now.

John Cena vs. Wade Barret. The match has never happened one on one. This leaves the feeling that when the match does happen, it will be something special. Now what else would the match need? The HYPE. You've said time and time again, as have I, that the feuds will be interesting depending on how WWE handles them. I believe the same applies to a match of John Cena vs. Wade Barret. Currently, there is no sign of a match between the two will happen. However, when the two do face each other than it will be a big deal because it will have a sufficient hype. the thing here is that you are basing the possibility of the match on the present, when I am looking at the future (whether with NEXUS or without).

Wade really needs to be build much bigger if you plan on actually having him worth a damn as a challenge to John Cena really. John kicked Wade's ass less than a half year ago, and that was after Wade dominated the guy. Wade doesn't have the establishment or anything to cleanly defeat John Cena, so we know where the match is gonna end up.

So really if this match has to become anti meh, then it has to be build around a very strong Wade Barrett, which he hardly is right now. He has yet to pull off a clean victory against any of the singles matches he had with main event wrestlers, unless you count Chris as one, but I don't.

So you can hype the match all you want, but it'll still be shit if Wade isn't build as a strong heel, a guy we actually expect to have worth a damn of a chance against John.

C'mon dude. Everyones childhood dream is to become a wrestler. I once dreamed of becoming a wrestler, you probably have too. "But David Otunga took the initiative unlike most" Ok, but practically everyone says that, so there is really no "Damn! this guy has true passion for what he is doing!" in Otunga saying that.

Mine weren't?

While I can see it from your perspective, there's absolutely no way we can prove each other wrong on whether Otunga is passionate or not about the product as well as the business.

So many names are at the tip of my tounge but I just can't get a good hold of who they were. But anyway, its not impossible that someone would go into mainstream just to obtain popularity. This is a "jacked up" world we live in, people are selfish, greedish bastards that only care for themselves in the long run. Though, this is a conversation best left for like the Cigar Lounge, so lets just leave it at that.

Problem is that Otunga was already in the mainstream, he didn't need to go down to the wrestling business to gain popularity. He already had the exposure dude, also he had the money, so he was hardly needing to go into wrestling if he didn't want to.

That all depends on what kind of person he is in real life. There are people in the world that just keep wanting annd wanting even if they already have to much. I am judging these things based on what I have seen outside of wrestling. To me, David is an oppurtunist, and he will do what it takes to get what he wants.

I'm sure if Otunga just kept on wanting more exposure, he'd remain doing it in the bigger leagues, which is the movie business. Wrestling is loosing popularity slowly, but movies will always be popular.

Arguable. There is no way to tell what his true intentions are. But it goes without saying, that Otunga will not make it very far either way.

Which is arguable too. We have a long time to judge whether Otunga will make it by bringing in people to watch wrestling, or whether he draws popularity so he can eventually leave.

What I am finding unlogical is that you say Primo lived off his brother, but isn't Heath in some form of way also living off of NEXUS. The heat that he gets is because of the things he has done with NEXUS as a whole. Once he leaves NEXUS, people will stop caring who the fuck he is. When Heath was in NXT, he didn't get good pops...at least not the way you describe it. Point is, Heath will make it in WWE when NEXUS ends...just not very far.

Primo was and always will be shit without his brother. He is insignificant without his brother. Heath Slater is a guy that I firmly believe could accomplish something outside of Nexus when he leaves that. Nexus is pretty much just a way to establish the people in there, and eventually launch them into a firm mid-card / upper mid-card / main event position.

I'm not asking you to, I read what you said, I was just saying, no need to get "pissy"...

I'm not mate. Just saying I won't address it, because I've already written it numerous times, it gets redundant.

Momentum that won't last very long. His promo's aren't that good, niether are his in-ring abilities. "Practice makes Perfect"...well in the end its a matter of opinion, and only the future will tell. Khali was once at main event, now he is just a pathetic fucktard. Miz was once hated by all, now he has been crowned the future "poster boy" of the company. Carlito had all the hype in the world when he started, yet, he ended up getting released. There is no way to tell how far Heath will make it. But based on the way things are now, he won't make it very far, at least, not in my opinion.

Depends on how it ends, and for that sake in what aspect that Heath Slater has significance when it ends. If he has significance and it ends positively for all members, then it's obviously gonna give him momentum enough to build towards a firm position somewhere else. Eventually Heath will have another feud, and he'll be living off that momentum.

I'm certain that Heath has every ability to make it in the mid-card when Nexus eventually does split up. Just wait and see.

Wade really needs to be build much bigger if you plan on actually having him worth a damn as a challenge to John Cena really. John kicked Wade's ass less than a half year ago, and that was after Wade dominated the guy. Wade doesn't have the establishment or anything to cleanly defeat John Cena, so we know where the match is gonna end up.

So, Wade has pretty much wasted the past 3 months of his career? How has this guy haven't been built up as credible? Green or not, when is the last time there was so much buzz around someone who has only been on the roster for 3 months? And I am not talking about a bunch of people getting excited about someone who does flips. Everyone on Raw who has had a part in the Nexus angle has either a) put over Barrett as a threat or b) realized that Barrett is the only reason Nexus has any credibility. Okay, Randy is a weird one. But he has really only targeted Wade. If that ain't helping a young guy look important, then I don't know what is.

So really if this match has to become anti meh, then it has to be build around a very strong Wade Barrett, which he hardly is right now.

Again, when is the last time a rookie was slapped into a main event scene within his first 3 months and more than less people are going "Hey, this guy actually might have a shot." ? This Cena vs Nexus HAS been built around Wade because Nexus is really just a way to protect Wade's lack of experience. He doesn't have to many singles matches (which would expose any weaknesses he has in the ring). But even then, I don't see how anyone can complain about his matches compared to some of the other guys and all of the divas on the main roster.

Outside of that, Wade has knocked out of the park in just about everything he has been asked to do. Which is pretty much look like a bad ass, use his incredible mic skills, and really not f'up. In fact, the only noticeable screw ups were the Visa screw up and the way he dropped Mark Henry, but nothing really came out of these has hurt Wade's booking. In the case of the Visa thing, it pretty much confirmed everyone's feeling that Nexus is nothing without Wade in just one show.

He has yet to pull off a clean victory against any of the singles matches he had with main event wrestlers, unless you count Chris as one, but I don't.

Yeah, because him winning every week would really show his dominance. There's more to being built up as a threat than pinning people. Chris Jericho may not be a 'true' main eventer, but in the eyes of the fans, he is still a pretty big deal.

His other singles victory was against Mark Henry. And despite what the IWC think of him, he is one of the most protected mid-carders. Beating Mark Henry under any circumstances is a big deal on Raw.

So you can hype the match all you want, but it'll still be shit if Wade isn't build as a strong heel, a guy we actually expect to have worth a damn of a chance against John.

Wade is one of the few heels in the company that is actually getting booed. Even in this day in age where it is "cool" to boo the good guys, the tall Englishman has something that people hate. It really helps that Wade doesn't look like a fish out of water when he is standing next to Cena. Wins and loses are irrelevant unless it involves a belt, so I am just wondering how the heck Wade hasn't had the best booking of anyone new to the company in a long ass time.

So, Wade has pretty much wasted the past 3 months of his career? How has this guy haven't been built up as credible? Green or not, when is the last time there was so much buzz around someone who has only been on the roster for 3 months? And I am not talking about a bunch of people getting excited about someone who does flips. Everyone on Raw who has had a part in the Nexus angle has either a) put over Barrett as a threat or b) realized that Barrett is the only reason Nexus has any credibility. Okay, Randy is a weird one. But he has really only targeted Wade. If that ain't helping a young guy look important, then I don't know what is.

Of course he didn't waste the past 3 months. He got noticed and he got madly over as a heel. However, can you honestly say that he's more legitimate now than he was before The Nexus? Who have he really defeated one on one that would make him worth a damn in a singles competition after The Nexus? Nobody.

Anybody who have been a part of the Nexus storyline has put over the faction as a threat, the faction not the single characters. Certainly they talked about taking off the head, but that doesn't make Wade more credible than any of the others, and none of them can truly brag about having defeated anybody significant. They have defeated significant people in tag team competition, but not in singles. Hardly establishing anybody there.

Again, when is the last time a rookie was slapped into a main event scene within his first 3 months and more than less people are going "Hey, this guy actually might have a shot." ? This Cena vs Nexus HAS been built around Wade because Nexus is really just a way to protect Wade's lack of experience. He doesn't have to many singles matches (which would expose any weaknesses he has in the ring). But even then, I don't see how anyone can complain about his matches compared to some of the other guys and all of the divas on the main roster.

They're saying he might have a shot because he's been build as a threat and have been a big focus on RAW the past 3 months, not because he's credible and able to hang with the 4 of the 5 people available in the current setup of the 6 pack challenge. Wade just doesn't have the credentials and history of kicking these people's ass single handedly to the point where you would believe he was a threat to the other people had Nexus never existed.

Outside of that, Wade has knocked out of the park in just about everything he has been asked to do. Which is pretty much look like a bad ass, use his incredible mic skills, and really not f'up. In fact, the only noticeable screw ups were the Visa screw up and the way he dropped Mark Henry, but nothing really came out of these has hurt Wade's booking. In the case of the Visa thing, it pretty much confirmed everyone's feeling that Nexus is nothing without Wade in just one show.

Sure, Wade looks legit and all that, and he's certainly able to become legit in the main event scene, however he does not have the established resume of kicking all the main event wrestlers ass, or for that sake just one of the main event wrestlers ass, without support. That's hardly enough to make someone a worthwhile main event wrestler. Quite honestly I believe, while I would love to see Wade as a main event wrestler, if Nexus was to die now, he'd be an upper mid-carder.

Yeah, because him winning every week would really show his dominance. There's more to being built up as a threat than pinning people. Chris Jericho may not be a 'true' main eventer, but in the eyes of the fans, he is still a pretty big deal.

Yes it actually would. Brock Lesnar was build up as a threat by dominating and kicking peoples ass in actual singles competition. No support whatsoever.

Wade has yet to pin anybody of significance, and he would need to do that to come off as a proper threat to the world title.

Chris is hardly a main event stay to anybody but the marks. Chris Jericho is a glorified enhancement wrestler. A great one at that though, but he is simply there to make people look like gold, and then occasionally win a match, but primarily loose.

His other singles victory was against Mark Henry. And despite what the IWC think of him, he is one of the most protected mid-carders. Beating Mark Henry under any circumstances is a big deal on Raw.

You mean Jobber Henry? The guy that Ted DiBiase and Cody Rhodes both defeated? The guy that ran around wrestling alongside with MVP? By god give Wade the world title already, he defeated Mark Henry!!!

Wade is one of the few heels in the company that is actually getting booed. Even in this day in age where it is "cool" to boo the good guys, the tall Englishman has something that people hate. It really helps that Wade doesn't look like a fish out of water when he is standing next to Cena. Wins and loses are irrelevant unless it involves a belt, so I am just wondering how the heck Wade hasn't had the best booking of anyone new to the company in a long ass time.

Of course he didn't waste the past 3 months. He got noticed and he got madly over as a heel. However, can you honestly say that he's more legitimate now than he was before The Nexus? Who have he really defeated one on one that would make him worth a damn in a singles competition after The Nexus? Nobody.

Yes. He is much more legitimate now for a number of reasons. For starters, people actually know who he is now. NXT Season 1 wasn't the most watched or important show, so when he won, Wade faced the reality of still be a relatively unknown guy. Second, he is actually getting to chance to show WHY he won the show that no one watched: The guy is pretty much awesome and has the potential to be a BIG star for years to come. Then you got the whole "Cena and Orton want his head on a platter" thing. When is the last time the top stars of a show feuded with an unknown guy?

It doesn't matter who he has "beaten" when you got the amount of heat and momentum Wade has. The guy has actually caught on reaction wise faster than anyone I can remember in recent history.

Anybody who have been a part of the Nexus storyline has put over the faction as a threat, the faction not the single characters. Certainly they talked about taking off the head, but that doesn't make Wade more credible than any of the others, and none of them can truly brag about having defeated anybody significant.

Not really. It is Wade and his goons. Wade is the one who talks the most (as it should be). Wade is the one getting charged at first when someone fights back against the Nexus. If nothing else, up until last week, WADE was the only one who was booked like he really could hang with the big boys.

They have defeated significant people in tag team competition, but not in singles. Hardly establishing anybody there.

Did you watch Summerslam? People focus on the statistics on paper and Cena overcoming the odds. No one talks about how Wade had the chance to pin Cena after the DDT, but his greed and inexperience in that atmosphere lead to his downfall.

They're saying he might have a shot because he's been build as a threat and have been a big focus on RAW the past 3 months, not because he's credible and able to hang with the 4 of the 5 people available in the current setup of the 6 pack challenge.

So, a guy who present himself and does infact looks like a bad ass is booked as a threat, but he really isn't?

Wade just doesn't have the credentials and history of kicking these people's ass single handedly to the point where you would believe he was a threat to the other people had Nexus never existed.

Aesthetics is important in pro wrestling, mah debating friend. Wade is 6'7" and 270lbs. How many times has he stood in the ring with Cena or Orton and looked out of place? Who knows where he would be if it wasn't a Nexus, but that is irrelevant considering how much of a success Nexus has been at what it set out to do: Get Wade over.

Sure, Wade looks legit and all that, and he's certainly able to become legit in the main event scene, however he does not have the established resume of kicking all the main event wrestlers ass, or for that sake just one of the main event wrestlers ass, without support.

He doesn't have a record of beating mid-carders either. The WWE has decided Wade will be booked as a big deal. He has been targeted by Cena (biggest name in the company), Orton (hottest character how), Sheamus (WWE champion), and pretty much the whole roster at one point.

If Wade to an NFL quarterback, he would totally be a rookie. But there have been several cases where the rookie has totally outplayed and had much more potential to win than veterans. So, why would any coach been a rookie that has been doing everything you asked him to do?

That's hardly enough to make someone a worthwhile main event wrestler. Quite honestly I believe, while I would love to see Wade as a main event wrestler, if Nexus was to die now, he'd be an upper mid-carder.

Wade will in his first main event match without Nexus this time next week. He had his first Raw main event without Nexus coming out last week. Granted, you can't really use one or two situations to judge someone's status, but I don't see any real reason Wade wouldn't keep his slot on the card considering how he can pretty much talk his way into anything.

Yes it actually would. Brock Lesnar was build up as a threat by dominating and kicking peoples ass in actual singles competition. No support whatsoever.

Ok. But I don't think Brock and Wade had the same characters. Brock was considered the Next Big Thing whereas Wade is a disgruntle rookie looking to make a name for himself because they are constantly hammering that he is a rookie.

Wade has yet to pin anybody of significance, and he would need to do that to come off as a proper threat to the world title.

Again, wins and loses don't mean a damn thing unless it involves a belt. Why are squash matches considered squash matches? Because one competitor got their head smashed in for a few minutes. Why are "classic" matches considered classics? Because between bell to bell, the people in the match kicked ass and took names.

Chris is hardly a main event stay to anybody but the marks. Chris Jericho is a glorified enhancement wrestler. A great one at that though, but he is simply there to make people look like gold, and then occasionally win a match, but primarily loose.

And there are many more marks than people that make up the IWC. Cena is almost unanimously hated by the internet for various reasons, but the guy accounts for over 30% merchandise. Explain the logic of how marks don't matter to me, plz.

You mean Jobber Henry? The guy that Ted DiBiase and Cody Rhodes both defeated? The guy that ran around wrestling alongside with MVP? By god give Wade the world title already, he defeated Mark Henry!!!

They were being pushed as part of Legacy. It isn't Mark Henry's fault they both suck.

Yes. He is much more legitimate now for a number of reasons. For starters, people actually know who he is now. NXT Season 1 wasn't the most watched or important show, so when he won, Wade faced the reality of still be a relatively unknown guy. Second, he is actually getting to chance to show WHY he won the show that no one watched: The guy is pretty much awesome and has the potential to be a BIG star for years to come. Then you got the whole "Cena and Orton want his head on a platter" thing. When is the last time the top stars of a show feuded with an unknown guy?

We know who he is: Hardly something to make the guy legitimate. Yes he's showcasing himself, but that hardly makes him legitimate either dude. Winning matches and actually dominating and being superior to the main event guys, makes you legitimate against the guys.

John Cena and Orton wants Wade's head on a platter because it takes out the faction. But it makes the faction legitimate in a dominating role many to one, but it doesn't make Wade Barrett as a single unit anymore legitimate than a rookie, he would still be the guy we'd believe had wrestling been realistic, that Wade would've gotten his ass handed to him against John Cena, because John Cena has the history of kicking everybodies ass, Wade does not.

It doesn't matter who he has "beaten" when you got the amount of heat and momentum Wade has. The guy has actually caught on reaction wise faster than anyone I can remember in recent history.

Actually the momentum and heat that Wade has means he's over, it doesn't mean he's legitimate or established enough to be a believable singles threat against the main event wrestlers.

Also, I would say Sheamus gets a better reaction than Wade does. But I'd have to compare the crowd reaction to judge properly.

Not really. It is Wade and his goons. Wade is the one who talks the most (as it should be). Wade is the one getting charged at first when someone fights back against the Nexus. If nothing else, up until last week, WADE was the only one who was booked like he really could hang with the big boys.

Yet The Nexus is the threat, not Wade Barrett. I have yet to hear anybody rant on about needing to take out Wade Barrett as a singles unit when it comes to talking about The Nexus, they've said that they need to take out The Nexus. Wade might be the most established and potential of the Nexus members, however that is not due to anything he has accomplished during The Nexus' spree of terror.

Did you watch Summerslam? People focus on the statistics on paper and Cena overcoming the odds. No one talks about how Wade had the chance to pin Cena after the DDT, but his greed and inexperience in that atmosphere lead to his downfall.

Yes I did. Also, I don't see the relevance in saying that Wade had the chance of pinning Cena at Summerslam because of the DDT. Guess what dude, I addressed tag team competition, it was a tag team match. The only thing that Wade Barrett has established himself in, is tag team competition. He has wrestled singles competition against main eventers, but gotten his ass handed to him each, and every, single, time.

So, a guy who present himself and does infact looks like a bad ass is booked as a threat, but he really isn't?

Wade isn't booked as much as a threat as a singles unit rather than The Nexus. So no Wade is no threat by himself, he's a threat when he's among allies.

Aesthetics is important in pro wrestling, mah debating friend. Wade is 6'7" and 270lbs. How many times has he stood in the ring with Cena or Orton and looked out of place? Who knows where he would be if it wasn't a Nexus, but that is irrelevant considering how much of a success Nexus has been at what it set out to do: Get Wade over.

Certainly I agree, looks have some part in making someone look legitimate and credible against someone else. But from a perspective of actual fans that knows where Wade and John Cena are separately in their careers as well as being established as someone who accomplishes things and defeats people, Wade Barrett definitely looks out of place. From a casual fan perspective? Sure, Wade looks legit, but he's not.

He doesn't have a record of beating mid-carders either. The WWE has decided Wade will be booked as a big deal. He has been targeted by Cena (biggest name in the company), Orton (hottest character how), Sheamus (WWE champion), and pretty much the whole roster at one point.

Correction. Wade Barrett has defeated Chris Jericho (I count him as an upper mid-carder), Mark Henry, The other Nexus members. Mid-carders.

Wade as a singles unit has hardly been targeted, as much as the entire Nexus have been targeted as the point of who needs to be taken down. Sure there has been said that Wade is the head of the major threat, and chopping off the head hurts the threat. However, did we not see Nexus kick 4 peoples ass while Wade weren't there? They'd still be a threat.

If Wade to an NFL quarterback, he would totally be a rookie. But there have been several cases where the rookie has totally outplayed and had much more potential to win than veterans. So, why would any coach been a rookie that has been doing everything you asked him to do?

This is not a legitimate sport Sarcy. Don't make it out to be so. You can't compare something legitimate, like NFL, or for that sake MMA to make it sports fighting, where a guy in his late 30's or early 40's like Batista / Triple H / Undertaker who would definitely kick Wade's ass back and forth the arena till they got tired, took a break and continued in professional wrestling. Where as Wade indeed would have the chance to kick their ass in MMA fighting, because he's younger and in shape. Age matters in legitimate sports, not pre-booked sports.

Wade will in his first main event match without Nexus this time next week. He had his first Raw main event without Nexus coming out last week. Granted, you can't really use one or two situations to judge someone's status, but I don't see any real reason Wade wouldn't keep his slot on the card considering how he can pretty much talk his way into anything.

Certainly he would be able to keep his spot on the card. But he wouldn't be legitimate either, he wouldn't from a credibility and experience stand-point be anywhere near the level of someone people would normally consider able to overcome the odds of 4 (possibly 5 if they actually add Jericho or Triple H to Night of Champions) and one partial rookie who just so happens to be the world champion, against one guy who has history of beating none of these guys, without help.

Ok. But I don't think Brock and Wade had the same characters. Brock was considered the Next Big Thing whereas Wade is a disgruntle rookie looking to make a name for himself because they are constantly hammering that he is a rookie.

Of course Brock and Wade didn't have the same characters. Doesn't discredit the fact that Wade would indeed become a legitimate and established threat had he kicked Orton's, Cena's, Sheamus', Triple H's, Edge's ass on a weekly basic for 2-3 months.

Again, wins and loses don't mean a damn thing unless it involves a belt. Why are squash matches considered squash matches? Because one competitor got their head smashed in for a few minutes. Why are "classic" matches considered classics? Because between bell to bell, the people in the match kicked ass and took names.

Actually you're wrong.. Again. Winning and losing does every thing in terms of your career. A constant jobber will never be considered legitimate, do you consider Primo legitimate? Santino? William Regal? Hardly. But do you consider John Cena a legitimate winner of pretty much any situation? Do you consider Undertaker a legitimate winner of all his Wrestlemania matches? Do you consider Randy Orton as of late to be legitimate in pretty much any match he faces? I sure would say "yeah" to each and every one of those. Guess why? They win.

And there are many more marks than people that make up the IWC. Cena is almost unanimously hated by the internet for various reasons, but the guy accounts for over 30% merchandise. Explain the logic of how marks don't matter to me, plz.

Obviously someone who has a small understanding of the business knows that Chris Jericho is hardly a main event wrestler. He's a guy that puts over the mid-card, and he wrestles the mid-carders quite often, he occasionally steps into the main event, but eventually steps down again. An upper mid-carder. That's why, in the case of rating Chris Jericho, the logic of a mark doesn't matter.

They were being pushed as part of Legacy. It isn't Mark Henry's fault they both suck.

I'm not saying that it is Mark Henry's fault. However they were hardly anything back when they defeated Mark Henry. Mark is hardly anything anymore in terms of actually being a threat. He's good for the main event guys to dominate to look good, however Wade barely looked good against Mark, and Wade is no main event wrestler.

We know who he is: Hardly something to make the guy legitimate. Yes he's showcasing himself, but that hardly makes him legitimate either dude. Winning matches and actually dominating and being superior to the main event guys, makes you legitimate against the guys.

Like you said, he isn't established as Orton or Cena, but that doesn't mean he isn't legit. How can someone who has only been around for three months be as established as someone who has been around for eight years?

John Cena and Orton wants Wade's head on a platter because it takes out the faction. But it makes the faction legitimate in a dominating role many to one, but it doesn't make Wade Barrett as a single unit anymore legitimate than a rookie

Ok. So, why don't they want to take out the other members? If they are such a solid group, why hasn't someone like Slater or Otunga (whom both are bad) been targeted? Why hasn't someone like took out Gabriel or Traver? The focus has been on Wade for a lot longer than the focus on the group.

he would still be the guy we'd believe had wrestling been realistic, that Wade would've gotten his ass handed to him against John Cena, because John Cena has the history of kicking everybodies ass, Wade does not.

Prolly. But he is still a rookie. It is kinda catch 22. On one hand, this is the first time a long time a rookie has gotten such a main event push in his first few months. But he doesn't have the match record. However, I would much rather the way Wade has been pushed simply because it has WORKED much better than the generic "possibly cut a promo and win a match" every week.

Actually the momentum and heat that Wade has means he's over, it doesn't mean he's legitimate or established enough to be a believable singles threat against the main event wrestlers.

The fans boo this guy. The fans cheer when someone does something to him. That isn't being established?

Also, I would say Sheamus gets a better reaction than Wade does. But I'd have to compare the crowd reaction to judge properly.

He doesn't. Trust the Barrett Mark. ;) haha

Yet The Nexus is the threat, not Wade Barrett. I have yet to hear anybody rant on about needing to take out Wade Barrett as a singles unit when it comes to talking about The Nexus

I guess you missed the Edge promo before him and Wade had the match. Or the commentary last week when Cena, Sheamus and Edge kept going on about Wade. Wade is getting established as a singles star because the top guys are saying so.

they've said that they need to take out The Nexus. Wade might be the most established and potential of the Nexus members, however that is not due to anything he has accomplished during The Nexus' spree of terror.

I would say he established why he is so much better than the rest of the Nexus guys and WHY he is the leader.

Yes I did. Also, I don't see the relevance in saying that Wade had the chance of pinning Cena at Summerslam because of the DDT. Guess what dude, I addressed tag team competition, it was a tag team match. The only thing that Wade Barrett has established himself in, is tag team competition. He has wrestled singles competition against main eventers, but gotten his ass handed to him each, and every, single, time.

Again, he is a rookie. He wrestles as such (though it could be his skill level). Since Jericho isn't an main eventer to you, look at the Edge and Orton match. Wade proved that he is one tough SOB because outside of the finisher of Edge or Orton, Wade took all their offense in the match. Wade won the Edge match when Edge ran like he was running from the cops. The Orton vs Barrett match was won because The Missing Link showed up.

Wade isn't booked as much as a threat as a singles unit rather than The Nexus. So no Wade is no threat by himself, he's a threat when he's among allies.

Heels have always had flying monkeys.

Certainly I agree, looks have some part in making someone look legitimate and credible against someone else. But from a perspective of actual fans that knows where Wade and John Cena are separately in their careers as well as being established as someone who accomplishes things and defeats people, Wade Barrett definitely looks out of place.

Wade lead the charge against Cena. And he has managed to keep his heat for over three months. I really don't see how you can discount someone in a feud just because of in ring accomplishments and not actual booking. Cena smooshed The Miz last year because Cena treated him like a joke. Has Wade been booked like some ass-clown? Cena has treated the goons like jokes (as evident in that promo on Raw right after Summerslam), but Cena has never discredited Wade as a threat.

From a casual fan perspective? Sure, Wade looks legit, but he's not.

That's all who really matter to the WWE.

Correction. Wade Barrett has defeated Chris Jericho (I count him as an upper mid-carder), Mark Henry, The other Nexus members. Mid-carders.

So, you want Nexus to rip through the roster?

Wade as a singles unit has hardly been targeted, as much as the entire Nexus have been targeted as the point of who needs to be taken down. Sure there has been said that Wade is the head of the major threat, and chopping off the head hurts the threat. However, did we not see Nexus kick 4 peoples ass while Wade weren't there? They'd still be a threat.

Oh. That was a horrible Raw for Nexus. Bad promos, all the guys looked lost in what they did, and all of them looked like jobbers. But I guess that was the point: To emphasize the importance of Wade.

This is not a legitimate sport Sarcy. Don't make it out to be so.

You're the one slamming Wade for lack of legitmacy. But the point I was trying to make was if someone new has been that damn good, why discredit the work just because he is new?

Certainly he would be able to keep his spot on the card. But he wouldn't be legitimate either, he wouldn't from a credibility and experience stand-point be anywhere near the level of someone people would normally consider able to overcome the odds of 4 (possibly 5 if they actually add Jericho or Triple H to Night of Champions) and one partial rookie who just so happens to be the world champion, against one guy who has history of beating none of these guys, without help.

Sheamus wasn't doing shit until his title reign (noticeably his second one). Wade carries himself as a big deal. When he speaks he sounds like a big deal. If you didn't know Wade was on NXT and just showed up with a bunch of unknown guys (whom still had the stigma of being unknown to the general crowd like Wade) and did the exact same thing as the Nexus angle give or take a promo line or name, do you think that would make any difference?

Of course Brock and Wade didn't have the same characters. Doesn't discredit the fact that Wade would indeed become a legitimate and established threat had he kicked Orton's, Cena's, Sheamus', Triple H's, Edge's ass on a weekly basic for 2-3 months.

Not really. The problem with TNA or a lot of people is that they don't understand what goes into putting someone over. Having someone just mow over people every week doesn't have the same effect as giving the guy promo time and a chance for the crowd to see some differences in the booking to the character. If you look at Wade's progression:

- Wade was the next Raw superstar in week one and no one knew WHY Nexus did the attack.
- Wade was unofficially announced as the leader of Nexus simply because he was the only one to have an official contract.
- Wade proclaimed that there was a higher purpose.
- Wade wasn't there and Nexus just flat out wasn't the same (and it wasn't just because Wade wasn't literally there either)
- Wade was the one who represented Nexus against Cena
- Wade has the first singles match for Nexus against Mark Henry to prove Nexus is just as strong as individuals.
- Wade finished off that job-fest.
- Wade was specifically called out by Edge and had a match.
- Wade lead the attack in various ass kickings.
- Wade's arrogance and inexperience cost Nexus the SSlam match.
- Wade made the decree that the Nexus members either win or they are out and won the first match to prove his leadership.
- Wade cashed in his title shot.
- Wade lost his match because of Darren Young.

Why would him winning matches week in and week out would be any more effective? That doesn't work for the mid-carders and it damn as sure doesn't work for the Divas.

Actually you're wrong.. Again. Winning and losing does every thing in terms of your career. A constant jobber will never be considered legitimate, do you consider Primo legitimate? Santino? William Regal? Hardly. But do you consider John Cena a legitimate winner of pretty much any situation? Do you consider Undertaker a legitimate winner of all his Wrestlemania matches? Do you consider Randy Orton as of late to be legitimate in pretty much any match he faces? I sure would say "yeah" to each and every one of those. Guess why? They win.

When has Wade ever been booked like a jobber? He has only been around for three months and only got pinned and tapped out once.. But Cena and Orton are easily the top guys on Raw.

Obviously someone who has a small understanding of the business knows that Chris Jericho is hardly a main event wrestler. He's a guy that puts over the mid-card, and he wrestles the mid-carders quite often, he occasionally steps into the main event, but eventually steps down again. An upper mid-carder. That's why, in the case of rating Chris Jericho, the logic of a mark doesn't matter.

Still not getting it. Jericho may not have the best win-lose record, but Jericho is still a pretty damn big deal on Raw. You mention him being upper-mid card, but is there really such a thing on Raw?

I'm not saying that it is Mark Henry's fault. However they were hardly anything back when they defeated Mark Henry. Mark is hardly anything anymore in terms of actually being a threat. He's good for the main event guys to dominate to look good, however Wade barely looked good against Mark, and Wade is no main event wrestler.

It was Wade's first match on Raw against a guy billed as "The World's Strongest Man". Mark Henry is a big bad mofo and the announcers and his booking really makes him seem like a big deal. The only way he has lost this year has been against main event talent, "management is really behind this guy" talent, and tag matches in which his partner gets the finish. Wade and Henry f'up in the finish of the match, but the WWE put it over as a big deal that Wade in his first official Raw as a Raw superstar.

Like you said, he isn't established as Orton or Cena, but that doesn't mean he isn't legit. How can someone who has only been around for three months be as established as someone who has been around for eight years?

Not being as established as the two certainly I could agree wouldn't mean he's not legit. However the fact that he haven't even defeated the lesser main event wrestlers is hardly something to make him any legit either is it not? You have to remember legit means you look able to take down your opponent. Does the bit of establishment and the amount of opponents Wade Barrett (As a singles unit) have the list of beating, make him look ANYWHERE near the level of being legit against any of the guys? No it does not.

This week's RAW signified how little legitimacy and ability to hang with Orton these guys have. Orton whooped Cena, Sheamus, Parts of Nexus (Justin and Wade), Edge and Jericho's ass all alone one by one. Hardly something that makes Nexus, or Wade look strong.

Ok. So, why don't they want to take out the other members? If they are such a solid group, why hasn't someone like Slater or Otunga (whom both are bad) been targeted? Why hasn't someone like took out Gabriel or Traver? The focus has been on Wade for a lot longer than the focus on the group.

Because the general saying always have been to either take out the weakest link (Which at that time wasn't visible, now it's eliminated) or to take off the head, which they have failed to do.

Prolly. But he is still a rookie. It is kinda catch 22. On one hand, this is the first time a long time a rookie has gotten such a main event push in his first few months. But he doesn't have the match record. However, I would much rather the way Wade has been pushed simply because it has WORKED much better than the generic "possibly cut a promo and win a match" every week.

Hardly enough to make him come off as a legitimate guy if he wasn't a rookie. Again, Brock Lesnar was also a rookie but booked properly he looked like a beast. If Wade Barrett debuted and kicked everybody's ass from the left side of the roster, all the way over to the right side of the Smackdown roster, then he would look legit (Okay he probably would look legit a little bit half-way through had he beaten up some main eventers on the way).

But, Wade has not done this, and therefore isn't legit against any of the main event wrestlers.

The fans boo this guy. The fans cheer when someone does something to him. That isn't being established?

Established as a heel, barely established as a legitimate threat.

He doesn't. Trust the Barrett Mark. ;) haha

I wouldn't play that card. I'm a Wade Barrett mark as well mind you. Sheamus however still gets an equal, or better reaction.

I guess you missed the Edge promo before him and Wade had the match. Or the commentary last week when Cena, Sheamus and Edge kept going on about Wade. Wade is getting established as a singles star because the top guys are saying so.

I saw those. And I saw that John Cena and Edge put Wade over, but he still lost. He has lost in singles competition against anyone of the main event wrestlers he has faced. Still not legit.

I would say he established why he is so much better than the rest of the Nexus guys and WHY he is the leader.

Because of something he accomplished before The Nexus. Did you even read what you quoted right there? I said that any of the establishment and legitimacy that Wade has, have not been achieved when he was a part of Nexus.

Again, he is a rookie. He wrestles as such (though it could be his skill level). Since Jericho isn't an main eventer to you, look at the Edge and Orton match. Wade proved that he is one tough SOB because outside of the finisher of Edge or Orton, Wade took all their offense in the match. Wade won the Edge match when Edge ran like he was running from the cops. The Orton vs Barrett match was won because The Missing Link showed up.

I looked at those matches. And I also saw how he was on the verge of loosing to Edge when Nexus came and fucked up the match, also how he lost to Randy Orton. Hardly something to come off legitimate.

Also, stop pulling the rookie card. I already addressed that with Brock Lesnar.

Heels have always had flying monkeys.

Wrong again. Edge haven't had a minion for a long time, Triple H have been a heel single on his own, Batista have been a heel on his own. A lot of heels have been heels on their own and thrived.

Wade lead the charge against Cena. And he has managed to keep his heat for over three months. I really don't see how you can discount someone in a feud just because of in ring accomplishments and not actual booking. Cena smooshed The Miz last year because Cena treated him like a joke. Has Wade been booked like some ass-clown? Cena has treated the goons like jokes (as evident in that promo on Raw right after Summerslam), but Cena has never discredited Wade as a threat.

I discount it because Wade would be in deep deep waters if he had to be in a singles match with John Cena without interference or anything. At this point of Wade's career, without pulling any rookie card, but purely because he have defeated pretty much nobody worthwhile, John Cena would fuck Wade up pretty badly.

That's all who really matter to the WWE.

Hardly. WWE cares about ratings, so the hardcore constant viewers matter more. They bring in the ratings constantly, rather than a guy who views casually cause there's nothing else on TV that night.

So, you want Nexus to rip through the roster?

They already did that from a faction perspective. I want Wade to rip through the roster if he is to be believable in a match against Cena, Orton, Sheamus, Edge or Triple H.

Oh. That was a horrible Raw for Nexus. Bad promos, all the guys looked lost in what they did, and all of them looked like jobbers. But I guess that was the point: To emphasize the importance of Wade.

Wade is barely needed to come off as a strong faction who can kick someones ass. They were 4 on 6 at that point, and managed to kick their ass back and forth without Wade.

You're the one slamming Wade for lack of legitmacy. But the point I was trying to make was if someone new has been that damn good, why discredit the work just because he is new?

Legitimacy from a kayfabe perspective. That's why I slam Wade for lack og legitimacy.

I discredit the work because I know he has zero ability from a kayfabe standpoint to beat the bigger guys, because guess what? He's new, and he still haven't proven that he is "that damn good".

Sheamus wasn't doing shit until his title reign (noticeably his second one). Wade carries himself as a big deal. When he speaks he sounds like a big deal. If you didn't know Wade was on NXT and just showed up with a bunch of unknown guys (whom still had the stigma of being unknown to the general crowd like Wade) and did the exact same thing as the Nexus angle give or take a promo line or name, do you think that would make any difference?

Sheamus were actually doing something yeah. He was beating people up single handedly in ECW, as well as he kicked a few mid-carders ass before he defeated 9 others (I believe it was 9? Or was it a 20 man battle royal?) to win his championship contendership. Where he then threw Cena through a few tables every now and then, he certainly looked legit as a single unit.

Not really. The problem with TNA or a lot of people is that they don't understand what goes into putting someone over. Having someone just mow over people every week doesn't have the same effect as giving the guy promo time and a chance for the crowd to see some differences in the booking to the character.

Actually it helps getting over if you kick someones ass all the time and does it well. Brock Lesnar weren't great on the microphone, so he got a mouth piece, and did his ass kicking in the ring by himself, every week. He is the example of getting over without microphone skills, and Brock was believed to be the next big deal of WWE, where he got hugely over through his ass kicking.

You can cut as many promos as you want, eventually people if you're good, will like your promos. However, you still need to kick someones ass properly to be believable. We love CM Punk, but do you believe in his ability to defeat any of the main event wrestlers after having his ass handed to him by Big Show and Rey Mysterio the last half years time? I certainly don't. This is the same example with Wade.

If you look at Wade's progression:

- Wade was the next Raw superstar in week one and no one knew WHY Nexus did the attack.
- Wade was unofficially announced as the leader of Nexus simply because he was the only one to have an official contract.
- Wade proclaimed that there was a higher purpose.
- Wade wasn't there and Nexus just flat out wasn't the same (and it wasn't just because Wade wasn't literally there either)
- Wade was the one who represented Nexus against Cena
- Wade has the first singles match for Nexus against Mark Henry to prove Nexus is just as strong as individuals.
- Wade finished off that job-fest.
- Wade was specifically called out by Edge and had a match.
- Wade lead the attack in various ass kickings.
- Wade's arrogance and inexperience cost Nexus the SSlam match.
- Wade made the decree that the Nexus members either win or they are out and won the first match to prove his leadership.
- Wade cashed in his title shot.
- Wade lost his match because of Darren Young.

Oh yeah, thank you very much Sarcy. You've opened my eyes, I can now truly see that.. No wait, he's still not legitimate.

Why would him winning matches week in and week out would be any more effective? That doesn't work for the mid-carders and it damn as sure doesn't work for the Divas.

Because he's be damn well legitimate and he already gets promo time. We know he's over as a heel and all that shit, but he's absolutely NOT legitimate to the point where it's believable if he kicks John Cena's ass back and forth in no matter what match. He actually has to accomplish that to become legitimate first of all!

When has Wade ever been booked like a jobber? He has only been around for three months and only got pinned and tapped out once.. But Cena and Orton are easily the top guys on Raw.

I stated why winning and loosing matters. A jobber is never gonna be considered legitimate, unless he starts winning. Therefore winning and loosing matters.

Still not getting it. Jericho may not have the best win-lose record, but Jericho is still a pretty damn big deal on Raw. You mention him being upper-mid card, but is there really such a thing on Raw?

Hardly. Chris Jericho might be someone to beat from one perspective. However from the perspective that Jericho has actually a history of beating people consistently, and the fact that he would be regarded as a numerous times world champion with actual long reigns, then he would be a big deal. Triple H, John Cena, Randy Orton, Edge, Sheamus, Undertaker, Rey Mysterio (Because the fucker overcomes odds) and Big Show are legitimate big deals to defeat. Chris is not.

It was Wade's first match on Raw against a guy billed as "The World's Strongest Man". Mark Henry is a big bad mofo and the announcers and his booking really makes him seem like a big deal. The only way he has lost this year has been against main event talent, "management is really behind this guy" talent, and tag matches in which his partner gets the finish. Wade and Henry f'up in the finish of the match, but the WWE put it over as a big deal that Wade in his first official Raw as a Raw superstar.

Also, Mark Henry is the guy that has a longer history of having lost to pretty much anybody on the roster. He is the guy that has only held one championship in his 14 years with WWE. Hardly a big deal no.

Mark is only put over by the announcers as a big deal, and the majority of times someone actually defeats him, unless it's because he's a part of a feud and a part of the less believable team (Jeri-show vs MVP & Mark Henry where Mark bodyslammed Show, and pinned Jericho)

Wade Barret had to win the championship tonight to keep the Nexus angle alive. Now the Nexus momentum is dead which is a shame, but most of us saw the writing on the wall after SS. THE WWE REALLY DROPPED THE BALL ON THIS ONE. As much as I like Randy Orton, I felt that if the WWE had allowed Wade Barrett to become champion, you could have revived the Nexus angle in a major way heading into The Survivor Series.

Or,

you could have Orton win the Royal Rumble and challenge Wade Barrett at Wrestlemainia. Orton really did not have to win the championship right now. I mean think about it, are we ready to see another half a year of Cena/ Orton?

Wade Barret had to win the championship tonight to keep the Nexus angle alive. Now the Nexus momentum is dead which is a shame, but most of us saw the writing on the wall after SS. THE WWE REALLY DROPPED THE BALL ON THIS ONE. As much as I like Randy Orton, I felt that if the WWE had allowed Wade Barrett to become champion, you could have revived the Nexus angle in a major way heading into The Survivor Series.

Or,

you could have Orton win the Royal Rumble and challenge Wade Barrett at Wrestlemainia. Orton really did not have to win the championship right now. I mean think about it, are we ready to see another half a year of Cena/ Orton?

I agree, Barrett should of won... At this point I think the rumors of Nexus ending in October are going to be true. Here's what I think will happen as of today. Barrett will brag about how he cleanly pinned Cena, but Nexus will argue with him saying that wouldn't of happened if they never helped. Then indivisually will all argue saying there the one's who did the work. Blah blah, Nexus will continue to fued with Cena until the HITC PPV. I guess you could say a HITC match with Barrett vs Cena. Nexus will interfere trying to help Barrett but will fail. Cena will get the win and Nexus will break up there. Sad prediction but that's really how it's looking after this Night of Champions PPV. The only thing I see left working out is bringing HHH into the Nexus or adding the NXT2 guys. Otherwise this group ain't looking so bright no more. :disappointed:

One thing I've noticed on the forum is how quick people are to jump the gun, for example, demanding that miz gets a main event title now rather than later. Or another example, assuming that nexus is now dead and buried just because barrett didn't win last night. Sheesh.

First off, why should barrett have won? He's still incredibly green in the ring. People complain all the time about cena's 5 moves, but from what I've seen, barrett doesn't even have that many. Not to mention, a body slam has more power and looks more damaging than his current finishing move. The only reason he was in this 6-pack challenge was because there is no way he could carry a title match by himself. He's got this nexus angle going for him, but that isn't going to make him good in the ring. I've noticed that with the build up of night of champions, many people thought barrett would or at least should win, but I'm glad he didn't because he just is not ready to hold a title. Perhaps someday, but he's nowhere near ready from a technical standpoint.

I take it you guys didn't see the match? Wade (being the leader he is), got distracted by Cena hammering the Nexus with a chair and more than less walked into the RKO. Cena takes out some members while Orton takes care of the rest. I thought Wade looked like as much of as contender as any of the other guys in the match. The veterans of the match totally stiffed the poor rookie bloke. (haha) But he took a lot of hits and kept coming until that RKO.

I gotta say, I really like how Wade's counter to the Attitude Adjustment is a DDT instead of him just using his size to get out of it.

One thing I've noticed on the forum is how quick people are to jump the gun, for example, demanding that miz gets a main event title now rather than later. Or another example, assuming that nexus is now dead and buried just because barrett didn't win last night. Sheesh.

First off, why should barrett have won? He's still incredibly green in the ring. People complain all the time about cena's 5 moves, but from what I've seen, barrett doesn't even have that many. Not to mention, a body slam has more power and looks more damaging than his current finishing move. The only reason he was in this 6-pack challenge was because there is no way he could carry a title match by himself. He's got this nexus angle going for him, but that isn't going to make him good in the ring. I've noticed that with the build up of night of champions, many people thought barrett would or at least should win, but I'm glad he didn't because he just is not ready to hold a title. Perhaps someday, but he's nowhere near ready from a technical standpoint.

The problem with your assessment is this: Nexus is one group or unit because thats how they were introduced once NXT season 1 was over. I don't think the wwe realized at the time how much of an impact the Nexus angle would have on Raw. Sure, all of them are a little green, but it was never about what they could do individually but as a group. After the lost at SS, the Nexus angle needed a major boost which is why Barrett had to win the championship at NOC because his win is a Nexus win. Now what does the WWE do about the Nexus angle when the angle has little to no heat whatsoever?

I take that back there is one person behind Nexus...Vince McMahon and his incredible ability to make money.

Seriously, who here honestly thinks that there is someone behind Nexus. And to those that do, why? Why can't Wade Barrett just be the leader of this faction. Why does there have to be some secret person pulling the strings?

I, personally, am sick and tired of hearing that Nexus has a secret benefactor. I thought they killed that idea when they had Nexus beat the heel out of not only VKM but Edge and Jericho as well.

Now I'm not saying that Nexus doesn't have an agenda. Of course, I think that's just to have every member hold a championship belt ala Evolution.

So do I have a valid point or am I just raging...cause honestly I can't tell anymore...

I take that back there is one person behind Nexus...Vince McMahon and his incredible ability to make money.

Seriously, who here honestly thinks that there is someone behind Nexus. And to those that do, why? Why can't Wade Barrett just be the leader of this faction. Why does there have to be some secret person pulling the strings?

I, personally, am sick and tired of hearing that Nexus has a secret benefactor. I thought they killed that idea when they had Nexus beat the heel out of not only VKM but Edge and Jericho as well.

Now I'm not saying that Nexus doesn't have an agenda. Of course, I think that's just to have every member hold a championship belt ala Evolution.

So do I have a valid point or am I just raging...cause honestly I can't tell anymore...

Hi,

I still think there is someone behind Nexus and you know who I think it is? Triple H because seriously he is the only WWE superstar we haven't seen mentioned in something that involves the Nexus. I belive that at Bragging Rights Triple H will probably reveal himself as the man behind Nexus and as the anynomus GM.

I believe that eventually there will be someone revealed as the mastermind behind Nexus the problem is Creative has no earthly idea who it's going to be yet so it's kinda been pushed to the side. Same thing goes for the GM which is why we have Cole reading stupid e-mails every week because that way you can pretend that there is a GM but in reality they just have no clue who it's going to be yet.

Creative is kinda in a adjust the storyline as we come up with idea mode right now

I don't think that it will be revealed at Bragging Rights, but I do agree that Hunter Hearst McMahon will eventually be revealed as the gm and man behind Nexus. At the same time, I could just see them dropping the whole idea of somebody being behind Nexus since the current writers don't seem to care too much about storylines making sense.

See, I have to disagree. Bring HHH back as the leader of Nexus would be so dumb to me. Why would Wade Barrett and Sheamus have a truce then, when HHH was taken out by Sheamus. Shouldn't HHH be trying to destroy Sheamus? Which in reality they're completely set for now that Sheamus is out of the title picture.

I think it would be a terrible idea to have HHH be the man behind Nexus. I think having Wade Barrett get his fellow rookies together with an agenda to gain respect is strong enough as it is. Adding Cena to test the waters for a heel turn only makes them more relevant. I think when you add Harris and Hennig you have a situation where you will not need a "backer" but a situation where they can split into 2, Cena could take over, they could fall apart, etc...i mean there are a ton of options without having to bring in a mastermind

I think the General Manager has something to due with Nexus. About the time we got Nexus, was the time we got the GM. I believe it could be Triple H. However, there could very well be no higher power in Nexus. I'm perfectly fine with there not being a higher power. To me, it would kinda make Barrett look weaker if there is one. The group, individualy looks weak. I think they need to keep Tarver, Skip, and Gabriel and add Husky and McGillicutty. I think adding these two will refreshen a stale storyline. Adding john cena was a great idea. He can feud with faces without being turned heel. He can still sell his merchindise, and draw people in. But, I kinda think its giving kids the wrong message by having him do everything Wade says no matter how wrong it makes him look. The Nexus storyline just got interesting and I can't wait to see how this pans out.

i can understand nexus kicking out daniel bryan, he didnt fit in so he was out. Then they kicked out darren young, which i was/still am on the fence about i cant decide if it was good or bad but for now lets say it was good to get him gone. But here is what im mad about MICHAEL TARVER WTF!!!!!! he was awsome how he sorta had the insane pitbull thing going on i mean he was epic he was (dot bash me to much) one of the key members of nexus, the way you first saw him when they were about to attack for the first time. i can understand "weeding ou the week" but realy tarver? he was good i mean why kick him out. they should of just brought in the nxt2 guys and made nexus a mega faction. so please if anyone will care to explain. and please and will all do respect, dont be an asshole about explain your stuff and dont bash me for havin a diffrent opnion with you if so then :die:

First of all,there are shift keys on your keyboard that are primarily used for capitalization while typing.

Secondly, you have to trim the fat.Tarver is probably the worst in the ring when it comes to the Nexus. You can't have too many people in the Nexus or it will become like the nWo,overflowing and featuring sub-par performers (Horace Hogan anyone?) Tarver contributed the least to the Nexus in kayfabe, so he was gone. Barrett's the leader, Cena (is now) the muscle (which was kind of Tarver's role I guess), Gabriel has the 450 Splash/ in-ring ability, Otunga is Barrett's foil so to speak, and Slater is the other good worker in the ring. Tarver wasn't contributing much, so it's not a huge issue that he was dropped.

Daniel Bryan was fired, so in the storyline the made it as if nexus took him out instead of saying "We fired daniel bryan because he choked the announcer with a tie". Darren you well he SUCKED! he didnt help nexus at all. Skip in reality broke his ankle.

Michael Tarver, Well, He was ok, Not good, but yet again he wasnt "bad". Them getting rid of Tarver was probably to bring in McGilicutty and Harris who are both better athlete's then Tarver. Also Getting rid of tarver was a part of the storyline so the GM could let Cena know if he doesnt listen to barrett he is fired.

Bryan was fired so wwe made it so Nexus released him, which (for him at least was the best), Young was the worst member and had to go, as for Tarver he is almost as bad at wrestling as Young, hes horrible on the mic and its the best thing for Nexus, especally since Cena joined and Harris and McGillicutty might join

Well Tarver was like the only real scary crazy attack member of the group left since Shefeld got hurt. The only reason this will be good is if Husky Harris joins cause he can replace Tarver.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back