*MERGED* Create a New Stable Thread

I don't think Triple H should be reforming D-Generation X, it ended alongside Shawn Michaels, and that's the way it should be.

Triple H needs to go without a faction, without a tag team for the remainder of his career if you ask me, and therefore wouldn't be able to reform D-Generation X, which, as I said, shouldn't because Shawn Michaels can't be included in it properly, D-Generation X, while they have worked without Shawn Michaels, it just isn't the same.

Gee, whiz... another "Let's reform <insert over-the-hill, pointless stable here>" thread.

How original.

Guys, please grow up. Times have changed. Every single time that a wrestling promotion reforms a stable, it always winds up being more of a failure than the original.

And you guys always want to add the most obscure members. Where do you come up with this shit?? Seriously?

If you want to be original, just make up an entirely NEW stable, but make sure that you include all of the details... state WHY the members should be put together in that stable... give them a VALID name... give them a real PURPOSE... but for God's sake, PLEASE STOP TRYING TO REHASH BULLSHIT FROM 10 FUCKING YEARS AGO!!!

As I was reading the thread on a new DX I was thinking the WWE does need a new dominate stable. However, while I would normally never give it the same name what I think is far better is a new Nation of Domination. For those of you who may not remember this was a stable originally intended to be a tool for Ron Simmons/Farooq to be pushed. It had a decent run before the Rock joined, and eventually became a way to push the Rock. However, when it started it was about the black man being held down, similar to the nation of Islam or the black panthers.

With so many wrestlers in the WWE who are black and not doing anything really I think this would be a great way to push and perhaps elevate some beyond the mid card.

R-Truth is the Leader. If any remember his great promos in early TNA about being held back because he is black you know what I mean. Combined with his in ring ability makes him a perfect choice.

Mark Henry is the muscle-Henry joined the old Nation after it was no longer really about black power. But he has that solid enforcer thing going, just keep him off the mic. His whole story could be he has tried to be the nice guy and it got him no where and other then HHH and the Undertaker he has been with the company the longest.

Cryme Time the tag team. I know they are split up, but it just does not seem to be a split that will carry well. It would not be a stretch to have R-Truth come out during a match between the two and go off on how they were held down and the reason Shad turned on JTG was because the white man convinced him he had to in order to get ahead.

The best part is initially you could have them feud with Kofi and MVP But eventually as they are being helped along with the program they see they cannot win because of the color of their skin and then join themselves.

Foes
Any white wrestler, the Straight edge society and HHH and Cena for being the white man.

Why?

Why?

Why?

That is the question I've been asking myself while reading this thread. Not only did you recommend reforming DX with the biggest mish-mash list of names EVER, but you also recommended re-signing X-Pac which should be the first warning sign to anyone reading this thread that this is a completely bad idea that nobody should take seriously (and that's AFTER you get past the point where for some inexplicable reason, these names get together and Dolph Ziggler somehow turns face where he's quite established as a heel). Then someone recommends reforming DX with an EVEN WORSE list of names that make absolutely no sense to bring together as a faction.

Then, to make things even worse... PEOPLE AGREE THAT REFORMING DX WITH A BUNCH OF MISH-MASHED NAMES IS A TERRIFIC IDEA, ONLY TO SUB IN OTHER PEOPLE!

Did everyone in this thread have a lobotomy?

The OP said:
This is all speculation and nonsense anyway. I don't know...it just seems a shame to just let the DX name die forever. While it doesn't need to come back anytime soon, that's not to say that the brand cannot be used again in the future, and FAR more effectively than the last incarnation (HBK/HHH "PG").

You're absolutely right, it is nonsense. And the DX name should have died back in 2006 after the McMahon angle. Triple H is fucking 40 something years old. Having him still play the role of a rebellious guy is embarrassing to watch. DX had a place in the late 90s. That's fine. It's in the past. You're seeing right now in TNA why it's best to let sleeping dogs lie as The Band is entertaining absolutely nobody right now.

There's a lot more they can do with stables, and especially ones that are coherently put together. A stable consisting of people like Sheamus, Drew McIntyre, and Wade Barrett would make sense.

This incarnation of DX proposed in this thread MAKES ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE and I literally let out a groan while reading this thread.

None of these new young competitors are even from generation x. They are all generation y'ers so the groups with any combo of young talent would not make sense.

i semi-like this idea. but only as far as the idea goes of making a stable.

re-forming DX is a bad idea. having Triple H in a stable right now is a bad idea. maybe in a couple of years, Trips can form a stable like Evolution. and he can be the "Flair" of Evolution and have some younger guys in to push towards the main event status with one big muscle guy and two other guys, or something like that. stables tend to be in groups of 4-5 it seems (4 Horsemen, DX (Triple H, Outlaws and X-Pac), Evolution, Revolution in WCW, Hart Foundation (Bret, Owen, Bulldog, Anvil, Pillman), etc). so yeah, have Triple H lead a stable in a couple of years and push a big guy and two or three other guys, with the qualification being that they actually have a reason to be together and have an angle for forming.

other than that, the idea of reforming DX was not so hot and should not happen. it's no longer relevent. and the list had some good names on it, but not in a stable together. they need to be doing what they're doing now or pushed in another way, but not in a DX-like stable together.

also, i liked the idea of making two feuding stables with The European Council idea with a bunch of guys and gals in a stable that are from outside of the US and feuding with a Cabinet-like stable from the JBL days. in fact, i'd love to see JBL return and lead that Cabinet stable and feud with Regal and the other Euro's. that's not such a bad idea, but it'd have to be done sooner than later as both JBL and Regal are reaching the end of their respective (and respectable!) careers.

Oh for God's sakes, we go from, having a thread about a DX reformation to a Nation of Domination reformation. What's next, a reformation of Los Boricuas? The Truth Commission? The Disciples of Apocalypse (OH GOD NO NOT THE HARRIS BROTHERS)?

Why can't people let the 90s stay in the 90s? Stables for the sake of making a stable do not work. Furthermore, again, this list of names thrown together makes absolutely no sense, and people already give the WWE enough shit for recycling old storylines. Recycling the Nation of Domination doesn't benefit anyone, especially when the only member of the Nation of Domination to achieve any real success was The Rock. Everyone else was damned to a future of bad luck (Owen, D'Lo), or midcard hell.

R-Truth is one of the most popular stars currently in the WWE. Everyone loves him, he gets great reactions every time he comes out. If the WWE needs to put someone over to help them gain some momentum, they'll put them over R-Truth because of how popular he is. Why would they turn him heel?

While Mark Henry needs a heel turn, and your idea of saying "he's done being the nice guy" is actually a decent one, I don't think he'd be enthused doing another Nation of Domination.

They broke up Cryme Tyme, and are devoting a lot of time to separating them. Why would they bring them back together?

The race war thing is played out. We had that back in the late 90s where the bikers going after the black stable were actually the good guys (wrap your head around that one and how that would play out in today's society without a major backlash), and we honestly don't need it again. The WWE is above that now.

God, we don't need any rehashes of stables for the sake of rehashing stables threads around here. The answer every time out is that it's a fucking terrible idea and lazy thinking.

Why is this needed in the first place? 2nd off..They are kinds the worst built tag team in history if it would ever happen. And with your picks, im confused if it would be a heel or face DX. I disagree with the thought that WWE needs another dominant stable, and if they do, build up the SES. Get rid of Gallows and put in Shad and build it up with others. But to get back to this DX..

Who would be their competition?
Vince and Cena?
Haha no.
And DX Will never be the same without Shawn, and if taking it the wrong way, another DX could be a big middle finger to Shawn.

But a thought on if WWE went crazy and decided to make another DX team, bring in Shawn as the manager, always great when you have HBK around!

Just like I said in the D-generation X thread, we do not need a new Domination stable neither, it has run its course, and it wouldn't make sense to bring it back.

Besides, how in the world do you expect to bring Cryme Tyme into it? yes I know you said you know they split, but they've feuded, they're not friends anymore, it's under a month since they started feuding, and you're already calling for them to be reunited? I hope not.

These guys will be doing just fine by themselves, I don't really see the need to even bring together a stable in WWE right now, they're doing just fine already, putting on good shows as of late if you ask me, no need to introduce a stable just yet, unless it's the things that Ted DiBiase already has in store for him.

I have an Idea, how about a stable of people who are sick of being Jokes. Have hornswaggle Just cut a promo where he is sick of being used as a Leprachaun, and ready to take the WWE by storm, as a manager, if he can cut a promo, then have Chris Masters and Chavo be a tag team for him, Unleash Kane as his former monster self, ANd have Gold dust have one more run as Dustin, or a snapped Santino. Have it be a dark brooding stable.

THis is not a good idea no disrespect to any1 but y evan bourne.sure evan can wrestle but he has no gimmick and he sucks on the mic.:banghead:.the only rthing that would save his career in wwe is if they brought back the cruiserweight division but this isnt about evan bourne its about a new dominant stable right?well then bring back evolution with a new twist.since Batista is leaving soon he could join and be kicked out rlly fast.and then someone would have to replace him with muscle but who?Havent figured that one out yet but maybey someone like shad.Then someone could fill randy ortons old spot as a young cocky kid with talent but ortons still in the group just doesnt have the same role in evolution as he used to so maybey drew mcintyre could fill his old spot.But it would start off with orton trips batista and drew.Ortton trips and drew could help batista win the i quit match at over the limit.Batista becomes wwe champion then hunter can give him the thumbs down he turns around and gets kicked in the head by sheamus then sheamus and triple H shake hands.then as he is getting up orton punts him in the head then he will have to givee up the wwe championsship and he retires so sheamus fills his spot not shad.
The Rebirth of Evoluton:
Randy Orton:the new leader
Triple H: filling in ric flairs old spot
Sheamus:filling in for Batista
Drew Mcintyre:will have Ortons old spot

THis is not a good idea no disrespect to any1 but y evan bourne.sure evan can wrestle but he has no gimmick and he sucks on the mic.:banghead:.the only rthing that would save his career in wwe is if they brought back the cruiserweight division but this isnt about evan bourne its about a new dominant stable right?well then bring back evolution with a new twist.since Batista is leaving soon he could join and be kicked out rlly fast.and then someone would have to replace him with muscle but who?Havent figured that one out yet but maybey someone like shad.Then someone could fill randy ortons old spot as a young cocky kid with talent but ortons still in the group just doesnt have the same role in evolution as he used to so maybey drew mcintyre could fill his old spot.But it would start off with orton trips batista and drew.Ortton trips and drew could help batista win the i quit match at over the limit.Batista becomes wwe champion then hunter can give him the thumbs down he turns around and gets kicked in the head by sheamus then sheamus and triple H shake hands.then as he is getting up orton punts him in the head then he will have to givee up the wwe championsship and he retires so sheamus fills his spot not shad.
The Rebirth of Evoluton:
Randy Orton:the new leader
Triple H: filling in ric flairs old spot
Sheamus:filling in for Batista
Drew Mcintyre:will have Ortons old spot

I shall say it again, no.. like DX, Nation of Domination, Evolution should, is and always will remain disbanded, Evolution has served it's purpose of putting over two people eventually, but it's not needed anymore.

Let's have a look at why it wouldn't work, first off, it was a solid way of making Triple H seem like a dominant guy in a time where talent was declining in WWE, talent isn't declining right now, Randy Orton doesn't need to be established as a dominant guy, and Triple H doesn't need to fill the Ric Flair position because Ric Flair was doing shit before Evolution, Triple H made Evolution to give Ric something to do while putting over two talents.

They partially tried to do it by associating Legacy with Randy Orton, look where that went, it kinda dropped, sure Legacy established some firm mid-card guys potential upper mid-card guys, but Evolution established two main eventers who are most likely going into the Hall of Fame from what they've accomplished not, as opposed to Ted and Cody who won't be going into any Hall of Fame right now, or from the momentum of Legacy.

GUYS,

Please give GOOD reasoning behind your choices here. Let's not make this thread include pointless posts and lists of randomly thrown together wrestlers that were created for the purpose of increasing your post counts. And do not create groups with reasoning such as "It would be cool". That's not a good enough reason. If your explanations are shit, your post will be deleted and you may be infracted.

Thanks

My stable would come together before the weeks leading up to Wrestlemania. Dolph Ziggler and David Otunga would randomly come out and attack people saying they are making their mark. Cena vs. Undertaker (face vs face) happens at Mania. Otunga n Ziggler cost Taker the match allowing Cena to pick up the win, align himself with them, and turn heel. Now, Cena, Ziggler, and Otunga need a the tall big man on the team and while I'm eager to say Sheamus...I'm going to go with Luke Gallows (say Punk turned face or something and Luke didn't)

Heel stable

John Cena
Dolph Ziggler
David Otunga
Luke Gallows

Yea this evolution rebirth could help establish drew mcintyre plus it would build sheamus up too and if triple H could turn heel and team up with sheamus the man who put him out of action that would make the fans boo hunter so badly.then orton could help establish mcintyre while Triple H works with sheamus.

If I made a new stable it would probably be along the lines of evolution.

Leader: John Cena: I know most people dont think he should turn heel, and nobody expects it, thats what would make it so great. have him slowly become cockier and cockier claim to be the greastest wrestler in the world today, have him brag about his accomplishments and claim that this new stable is the elite of the world today (Elite might even be a good name)

manager: Bret Hart: bret hart could fill the role ric flair had in evolution with less wrestling, he is the past the guy who was the greatest in the world and is passing his knowledge on to the younger guys

Sheamus could be the batista type guy, granted he isnt as big or as intimidating but he has more charisma than batista had when he joined evolution, he would essentially play the same role he is playing now except more violent and angry

the last one would have to be Ted Dibiase or Kofi Kingston, not a huge guy like Orton, but young promising and deffinantly the future.

DX, much like the four horsmen should not be reformed unless two of the original members still exist in the show.

Now hear this out and tell me what u think:

There needs to be a faction that runs rampant over wwe again, before stables get to stale. I say have micheals come back around summer slam as a GM or something, Then have him getting faces and heels upset with him. Have him get involved in a story line with undertaker (around survivor series or whatever it is), then have taker for a new ministry of darkness that could include edge and christian, kane, kozlov, and paul bearer back.
Have micheals get beat up for a while, then have him first get HH to help after finishing his fued with sheamus in hell in a cell that puts sheamus out of action for a while. Numbers eventually get them as undertaker adds big show and great kahli to their side. Then Cena begins to help out of respect of micheals and HBK declares the New version of DX and it will Be and evolved version of DX as he adds Orton to DX to fued with Edge.

Umder taker then kidnapps serena and forces Punk and SES to join the creatures of the night and become stronger. Micheals then is seen for a few weeks on the phine, first we see YJY joins DX and then Breat hart comes out to make a save with the hart dynasty and they join in to.

So at rumble it is down to undertaker and sheamus. HBK SCM on taker over the ropes and the suprise returning Sheamus joins DX, and as Micheals is GM he makes a match at elimination chamber and it will be dx vs ministry.

The teams would be HHH,Sheamus,Y2J, D.H. Smith Tyson Kidd.

Undertaker, Bigshow, CM Punk, Edge, Christian

as micheals as the manager watches on his team is beaten by a returning Goldberg who says micheals was all about politics and thats what he is not about.

So next night on raw micheals makes these matches for wrestlmania

Sheamus V.S. Goldberg who wins the WHC from swagger
Cena VS taker for WWE title
HHH VS Punk Hair vs Hair
Hart Dynasty vs EC for undisputed tag titles
Y2J vs Big Show Last man standing
Orton in money in bank

First off, have the leader of the stable be Vickie Guerrero, for the sole reasons of her being absolutely despised, as well as the frail type who everyone wants to punch, yet cannot due to the heavies that surround her.

Who else is in the stable?

Obviously there is Edge as the bonafied main eventer and mate of guerrero, but I also recommend two heavies, one being Ezekiel Jackson and the other being Kaval. Neither of them are truly respected by the WWE but they can both pull off dangerous, intimidating and impactful well. It would also be a great introduction to Kaval.

Perhaps I'd book in William Regal as the general of the stable, not the focus point like Edge and Vickie would be but the one who led Kaval and Jackson into carrying out the attacks.

Why make this stable?

Because Vickie Guerrero is sick of being laughed at, simple enough. Anyone who laughs at her gets a hit put on their head.

Here's what I would do. I love the Idea of Evolution making a comeback. Evolution 2.0 could definitely work. This is How. HHH would shift from being the leader of the group to taking the mentor/legendary champion role that was previously occupied by Ric Flair, the leader now needs to be younger but still an established champion. There can be only one choice: "The Viper" Randy Orton. Then the two guys that would assume the roles of the up and coming main-eventers could be "Vince Mcmahon's Chosen One" Drew Mcintyre, and David "A-List Otunga. Could be really cool if HHH would be willing to relinquish some of his power to Orton.

ok this whole dx thing is dead and going to stay dead. and mistery of drakness is all done to not going to happen

but there is going to be a 2 new stable forming 1 on raw and 1 on smack down

G.W.O (Global World Order): Barret, Regal, Sheamus, Mcnitire, and Jericho

Jericho-leader, dnt foreget he from canada and he been blaming the fans so he will start going anti american on us.
Regal- manger/wrestler (ala jj dillion/flair). he will be a manager slash wrestler ala jj dilon or flair when flair was in evolution.

BARRET: regal will bring him in like wht flair did to batista. he could be tag team with sheamus or mcintire but prob with regal.

SHEAMUS: COULD POSSIBLYT if the us title or interconital take the title and be tag team with barret. and if us this will be how the global thing will come fully turn the to the european. ala wht lance storm did when he was in wcw when he turn the us title to the canadian title.

MCYNTIRE: same as sheamus.

u could also have finaly, and koslov join but these are the founders and u can change the name the name was just the first one i thought of.

2nd post will be the 2nd team

The only stable I want to see reformed is The Ministry. They screwed it up the first time. Alas, it will never be. Thank God for that. It won't work. Just like reforming other old stables won't work. I think to myself how could this thread be so long, and I answer. I'm thinking half this thread are kids who weren't around for the good days and want to see it come back. I know those were awesomely entertaining days, but come on kiddies, this generation needs it's own shtick.

ok the 2nd team will be

Money inc

yes money inc

ted sr (mentour) ted jr (leader) cody/brett.d./joe.henning (2 out of these or even all 3)

shad (muscle-virgil type)

ok yea i know there been talks of something like this happening but ive been thinking it should happen.

ted sr: well he is the million dollar man

ted jr: he is the fortunate son

cody/brett/joe: the are next generation of there own family

shad: really fits this

i have other team ides for there rivals i just got to think it out better

*Paging Dr.Kevorkian, pease come put this thread out of it's misery*

Stables are dead. That's it. The only time they will be brought back is when they are needed and the situation is right. As of right now, it's not needed and would hold many wrestlers back. Why would we need to put Triple H at the helm of another stable? do you really want to see that man have another stranglehold on Raw's main event scene for another year? Do you want to put future world champions in a stable with johnny-go-nowheres like Mark Henry?

The thing they are doing right now is creating future stars. As in singles stars. There is no need for any large stables right now. It would only congest the shows and slow the progression of the mid card, which has been improving on both shows. You have the SES on Smackdown and a potential stable on Raw with Dibiase. That should be more than enough and both of the stables have a purpose. Any more than that and you'll have one too many turds in the punch bowl. And nobody likes too many turds in their punch.

I see a great stable in the high flyers but heres the thing i want rey and morrison to be pushed more so i would say a nice tag team would be Justin Gabriel and Evan Bourne its just too awesome to pass on this they could also make a good stable Randy Orton, Kofi Kingston, Drew McIntyre & Heath Slater or something i mean that would not be that bad or make 2 great bad guy tag teams in The Miz & Edge and Chris Jericho & Wade Barrett

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back