*MERGED* [OFFICIAL] 2010 WWE Draft Discussion

Schizophrenic

iMPACT! Player From The Start
This is the *MERGED* and [OFFICIAL] thread for the 2010 Draft Discussion.

Please do not create any other threads in regards to this discussion, even if it is to discuss an in-depth storyline that has ties to the draft. We need to keep this discussion in one place.

Thank you
Wrestlezone Forum Moderators

Reading WrestleZone this morning it stated that some early plans were to send Jack Swagger & Big Show to SmackDown.

One on hand great! I have been hoping Jack would go to SmackDown for a while as I feel he has a better chance to shine there since SmackDown is known to be more of the wrestling show for WWE. I am hoping for good things for Swagger and possibly some more matches with Christian.

On the other why send Show there when he is tag champs with Miz? Will it break up the team? Will they lose the titles before then. Will we see the return of Jerishow or will Jericho go to RAW?

Discuss

Yeah I too feal it would be a great move to move Swagger to Smackdown. He has been doing jack shit since he has been moved to RAW and has besically been a well spoke of jobber. He has the talent to break throguh the Smackdown mid card and maybe even the main event some day. I feel this is also great for him as Smackdown is what you , would consider to be the wrestling show, and he has proven in the past that if anything,especially with his time on ECW he can put on a great match.

On the other why send Show there when he is tag champs with Miz? Will it break up the team? Will they lose the titles before then. Will we see the return of Jerishow or will Jericho go to RAW?

Big Show on the other hand, I also feel this could be a great move. I know he is tag team partners with the Miz, but it could still be a great investmant in the long run. He could have a rivalry with Chris Jericho about the tag title scandel they had. It is actually a very good move. I feel he and Miz are only tempoary champions anyway.

Swagger is under-used on Raw whereas on Smackdown he can do a whole lot better. Matches against Edge, Rey Mysterio, Undertaker, John Morrison, Matt Hardy will be great to see. Punk did well on Raw but did better on SD. Big Show on SD is interesting, I like when he's on the show for some odd reason, he was drafted last year to Raw if I'm not mistaken and not much happened up until he was Jericho's partner, yeah he was in a triple threat at WM for the World Title but we knew that he wouldn't win and he wouldn't last long in the Title picture whereas he's a SD guy. And as TheGreatOne1 pointed out, if Jericho doesn't get drafted that is, that they could have a feud, Show and Jericho, would be really interesting since it was dropped and no one turned, one returned to SD and one returned to the Tag Title scene.

To me it would be a great move for both. Bigshow had a great fued with undertaker on smackdown and he could have some more great feuds on smackdown. I'm not saying he can't have a good fued on RAW I just think he can have better feuds on smackdown. On the Miz behalf I don't think they will have the title that long anyway. The longest I think they would have the titles is probably less than two months. Heh who knows miz might get drafted to smackdown too. Any way as long as the Miz and Bigshow Showmiz have the unified tag team championships they can appear on both shows anyway.

Jack Swagger moving to smackdown could possibly be where he gets his break through because nothing his happening with him on RAW. What happened to his fued the miz that could've been great but now he's having some kind of fued with santino come on, don't get me wrong I like santino but WWE made sanyino look weak now since he lost his IC championship but that's a different topic but anyway I'm all for Swagger to go to smackdown.

Seeing Swagger get drafted to Smackdown was something I wanted to see at the last draft. I had a bad feeling when he got drafted to Raw and my fears were truly confirmed after he started jobbing to Santino in the weeks leading up to the Royal Rumble. Raw is always the worst place to start your midcard career and if he does indeed get drafted to Smackdown, then I foresee a dominant IC title reign from him.

ShowMiz are the unified tag team champions so they're basically allowed to be on any show so I don't think this would matter until after they lose the titles. Besides, remember what happened to Jerishow. Jericho was a Smackdown superstar and Show was a Raw superstar and despite being on different brands they were still tag champs until after losing the titles to DX. That being the case, I don't see why the team would break up just because Show is potentially getting drafted... although I would like to see them drop the titles before the draft so Miz can focus on being a singles wrestler.

I am VERY happy to see Swagger is going to SmackDown! He can definetly do good on SmackDown! by being in the IC picture, facing Morrison, Hardy, Mysterio, Undertaker, even Batista. Look at all the huge superstars he has faced. John Cena, HHH. Both were great matches and if he continues to have great matches he can be in the main event.

Now Big Show. I have never been a fan of Bigshow, but he could do decent. I dont really think he will be fueding with Chris Jericho because WWE wants Jericho vs. Edge. Now if Edge vs Jericho happens I would love to see Show butt in and it turing out to be a 3-way rivalry. But it would be fun to see Jericho vs Edge vs Show. But i think Big Show is very overused, i mean they have nothing better for him to do but go after the tag team championship. Then again I would love to see Khali vs Show or Henry vs Show. It would be very funny. Just my thoughts.

Moving Swagger to Smackdown would only be a good move if a a lot of big names don't move with him. If post-draft Smackdown is anything like last year's post-draft Smackdown, Swagger has a very good chance of moving up and winning a few titles.

However, it probably wont be. Everyone on the ECW roster becomes a free agent in a few weeks, so Smackdown is going to have more stars. The draft may move a big RAW name over to SD since the experiment of having all the big stars on one show has failed (For RAW, at least). I WANT Swagger to move up as I'm very high on him, but I think there are many things standing in his way.

WWE really needs to figure out where Big Show performs better, and also how he performs better. He is always switching shows, very often and if he's not switching shows, he's switching between heel and face. If he does get drafted to Smackdown, it will be his 3rd stint, and that is while Big Show is currently also in his 3rd stint on Raw. Added to his past stint on ECW. It doesn't seem like that much, but compared to most others, it's too many switching. I also have a little problem with his heel and face turns. He's currently in his 5th stint as a heel, while he's also had 3 stints as a face. Anyway, back on topic...

Big Show will do just fine on Smackdown. He's been there before, he can do very good. If he is still one-half of the Unified Tag Team Champions when the draft rolls around, then it won't really make much of a change. He will still be able to appear on any show. With that said, I hope he loses the titles before the draft. That is because, I don't really like the idea of Big Show in a tag team long-term. I was fine with his tag team with Kane and also with Chris Jericho. However, another tag title reign with The Miz... that's a little too much. He's not a bad singles wrestler, so I don't see why he isn't used in more singles fueds. If he's on Smackdown, then that would be more likely.

Now, with Jack Swagger... I'M ECSTATIC! I always thought he would do great on either show. However, I was obviously wrong. His time on Raw has been absolutely horrific, and I am very upset about that. If he is drafted to Smackdown, I want to see him get an immediate push. It doesn't have to be an immediate title reign or anything like that, but anything different from what he's been doing on Raw all this time is a plus in my book.

I only read the Smackdown spoilers and don't really watch it, but I see every RAW and every PPV, and I'm a huge Swagger mark, and even though I won't be able to watch him on RAW, it's GREAT that he is going to Smackdown(if it happens). CM Punk is far better off on Smackdown too, RAW is loaded with big stars, so the likes of Swagger don't get to showcase themselves as much as they should, hopefully by going to Smackdown he will get more air time and a better push. Big Show I don't care about, and it won't break up the tag team because they can appear on all three shows with the belts anyway, but Show doesn't really appeal to me as a singles wrestler, so once his thing with Miz is over, I don't care for him.

-Ted DiBiase should have a good feud with Randy Orton and Cody Rhodes as a face between now and the Draft, and then he should go to Smackdown as a face. They need more good face talent.
-Jack Swagger should go to Smackdown and get used. Ted DiBiase vs. Jack Swagger is't a terrible idea.
-Big Show is going to Smackdown? Great, who's left for him to fight? He's been good as a tag team guy his entire career, all the way back to his NWO original days. Just let him be tag team champion. Nobody wants Big Show as World Champion.
-John Morrison should stay where he is, but they should give him the World title.
-Kofi Kingston should stay where he is, and they keep pushing him hard.
-Evan Bourne needs to go to Smackdown, turn heel and fight with Mysterio, Matt Hardy, and Morrison.
-Christian needs to go to Raw.
-Edge needs to go to Raw.
-John Cena should have gone to Smackdown last year. Do it this year.
-Sheamus needs to go... home.

Im not huge on Jack Swagger but I do think the guy has something. And I hate seeing the guy being wasted on RAW so I think a move to Smackdown would benefit him a good bit. With his college wrestling background and his height and decent build the guy kind of reminds me of a cross of Kurt Angle and Brock Lesnar. Yes I know he is nowhere near as good as Kurt in the ring but he has potential to be that good. I thought for sure after his ECW run he was going to RAW to do some big things,especially after one of his first matches with Cena. That was a good match. So Yes I think a move to Smackdown could really help this guy out and give him a fresh start.

Now onto Big Show. He has been fairly decent since being on RAW. Holding the Tag Team titles on two occations. Once with Chris Jericho and now with The Miz. Had a nice feud with DX for a little while but that is about it. He hasn't really had a singles run this past year except for an ok feud with John Cena. But even a move to Smackdown, will that give him that singles push? Or are we seeing Big Show stuck in the tag team division for a while longer? i don't mind him being a Tag Champ but you can only have soo many guys being your partner and using Show in your Tagteam name until it gets pretty silly(JeriShow,ShowMiz). I honestly wouldn't of minded seeing Show be a challenger for the U.S title, but now I don't know if we will see that. So i guess time will tell if a move to Smackdown will work for this Giant.

This is good news for Jack Swagger because he will get some recognition on Smackdown. He might end up feuding with Dolph Ziggler and I think they wold put on great matches if given at least 15 minutes for one. He would also feud with other guys, but of those other guys who knows if which ones will be moved to raw. Because it's not only guys moving to Smackdown, but also some going to raw.

The Big Show, I really don't care much for him but seeing him on Raw with the Miz is just lame to me. The Unified Tag Team titles are good because it allows both superstars to appear on both shows so it really doesn't matter if Big Show moves to Smackdown. Also I didn't see the Miz on Smackdown, then again I only watched the spoilers. This is an overall good move for the Big Show because it will open up more possibilities for him possibly with Edge or Christian since they always seem to throw in the Big Show in the main event.

I'm really hoping that the idea behind NXT means that they won't necessarily be included in the draft, except to say that perhaps each roster can or must include on NXT rookie amongst their drafts. Whatever gets Danielson on a main show quicker is fine by me!

As for the early news about Swagger, I think it'd be a great move for him to be on SD! It's a great move for anyone who hasn't already held a world title to not be on a show with Triple H, it seems...if it's 5 trades to each show, I'd go:

Smackdown gets: Swagger, Bourne, Carlito, Sheamus & either Kofi Kingston or Cody Rhodes.

RAW gets: Rey Mysterio, JTG, Chris Jericho, R-Truth & either Drew McIntyre or Ezekiel Jackson.

Good mix, fresh matches, some big names, and I'd personally love to see Dolph Ziggler vs. Kofi or a face Carlito, as well as JTG vs. The Miz for the US Strap...

I think we will see a couple of big names moving in the draft.

Firstly i expect the Undertaker and Shawn Michaels to take time off after WM and I also read Rey Mesterio needs surgery so i expect him to be off too.

For me this means Smackdown will be Heel heavy so i expect to see one big name move over from raw and them to be a face. The question is who? Cena? Kingston? HHH (if he stays a face)? or any other Face that could do with a boost to the uppercard?

I cant see Cena going and Kingston has been given too much of a push on Raw to ruin it by going to Smackdown (this year). Im not convinced by a HHH move either.. so who else is there?

I have high hopes on swagger if he gets drafted to SmackDown he could have same one feuds with anyone in the SamckDown roster.

From RAW to SmackDown:

Swagger:He got burried on RAW he didnt had any good feuds and now we hardly see him,Like a said if he gets Drafted to SD we will have a fresh start and have some great feuds with anyone in the Roster.

Big SHow:The E also have plan for the Big Show to be send to SD,And honestly thats not a bad idea,IMO Show doesnt belong in RAW he will always be a SD type of wrestler.And having him right now again as one half of the Unified Champ it kind of sucks.Have him feud with Jericho after the Edge and J2Y feud is over.

MVP:I say MVP,Because after the feud ends between him and the MIZ and he captures the US Title, who else will he feud with no one.draft him to SmackDown and have him feud with Swagger,Big Zeke,and Maybe Christian,Until MVP is ready to go up a level and become a main eventer.

Maryse:Maryse needs to move to SD and feud with Nattie,I think that hey will have a ver yawesome feud too start,Then go after Mickie and maybe caputer the Womens Title instead of the Divas titles.

From SmackDown to RAW:

Drew Mcintyre:Bring him over to RAW with the IC title still around his waist,And feud with the MIZ,Evan Bourne,And with his old FCW partner Sheamus,This could be a good midcard Feud.Until Drew is ready to become a maineventer.

Kane:I will like to see KAne back on RAW and go after the WWE title or the WHChampionship.Basically Kane was Buried on SmackDown until Yesterday when he got a IC title match.Lets just trade him to RAW and give him another Title run.

Edge:I really dont know when they are planing of doing the draft but will like Edge to get Drafted to RAW,And feud with Sheamus.Help some of the midcards maybe Cody or Ted.

MCcool:Draft her to RAW and start a feud with Gail,After what happend on the EC PPV,They could feud over the Divas Title,And maybe birng Layla with her,Cut some good promos and feud with all the RAW Divas.

Reactions: gd
First post so I hope I can make a good impression.

During Show's time with Jericho, I actually forgot that he was on the Raw roster until Bragging Rights. I think putting him back on SD would be great for his career as he hasn't really done significant on Raw as a singles competitor. It would be a great way for him to break away from the Miz while keeping him relevent when they lose the tag titles assuming they lose the titles by then.

Swagger on SD would help him shine more than he ever could on Raw. SD has always been in my view the best brand to go to for midcarders. He can show off his stuff and potentially main event the brand.

Hey everyon, so the 2010 draft is coming up soon and I am interested to see what you think how things may go down?? Just a few notes before I get started..

I'm not going to run through the entire roster I will mostly cover the main guys but if you want to do the whole roster feel free to do so
Also I am going to explain why and how I would like the storylines to pan out and why I think a certain superstar should move, feel free to comment but let's not turn this into a what WWE must do to change thread, keep it around the draft and where you want to see things go from there. Thanks

RAW
Top Faces- Cena,Ted Dibiase and Edge
Top Heels-Batista,Triple H and Miz

This is what I'd like to happen, at Mania I want HHH to cost Shawn the match against Taker thus making him heel again as I like him best as heel, I would like to see Dibiase step up and solidify himself as a face and a main eventer, we have Dibiase vs Batista, Dibiase vs HHH and alot more fueds as time progresses. the same goes for Miz but on the heel front. Also then Michaels can come back as the permanent GM as I think this guest host thing needs to end now, and pick up a fued with Trips.

For Cena I want this fued with Vince to drag on for some time and become the fued of the year and a deeply personal fued,this fued can go huge Vince can get Trips and Batista to join him and we can see a new Corporation formed and bring back a stable wars, or they could just make it mainly a one on one, this could also set the stage for a Rock return as being speculated as The Rock can come in and being a former Corporation member can side with Vince. I know many will say he will automatically be a face but one rock bottom on Cena and the kids will HATE him. But I'd like the stable thing, You have Cena,Michaels,DiBiase vs Vince,Trips and Batista, they can really mix it up and keep it fresh for a long time.

Smackdown

Top Faces- Randy Orton,Christian and John Morrison.
Top Heels- Chris Jericho, Cm Punk and Ezekiel Jackson

Ok firstly here I don't want Randy to become a full on happy naffy ****** face, they must keep his character as is but have him go up against heels like with Sheamus that way he stays unpredictable and they can take his character anywhere. The fueds here explain itself and it will be quite a new fresh main event scene on Smackdown. And I think if Big Ziek steps up he can be a major player on Friday nights.

Thats about it I don't care much for the rest but heres some random ones

Raw-Vance Archer,Shelton Benjamin,Kane,Hart Dynasty,R-Truth,Cryme Tyme
Smackdown-William Regal,Jack Swagger,Evan Bourne,Croft and Beretta,Carlito

Sorry for the long thread lol let it rip with your 2010 Draft

Moving to SMACKDOWN
Orton-turns face and fueds with Punk,Jericho and Morrison(I think he will turn heel when Mercury returns).
Swagger-Stays Heel and fueds with Hardy and Mysterio.
Bourne and Tatsu- they move as a tag team fueding with SES and Hart dyansty.Eventually getting the titles.
ShowMiz-taking the titles to smackdown and fued with SES for the time being.

Moving to RAW
EDGE-Fueds with christian and HHH(also turning heel).Then will end up reforming E&C.
Batista-Fueds with Cena,Kingston and edge.
Cryme tyme-Just for the sake of a tag team being on raw.
R-TRUTH-fueds with Batista and christian.

RAW Draft
Edge-Been awhile since he was on Raw. Can have great fueds with HHH,Christian,Batista.
Kane-Seems to switch shows every draft. New big man to freshen up the show.
SES- All three will go over to spread the straight edge lifestyle if angle is kept around after Wrestlemania.
Drew Mcyintre- Will go over to Raw as Intercontinental champ. Good fueds with Christian,Kingston and eventually HHH.

Smackdown Draft
Randy Orton- Goes to Smackdown to be a face. Great fueds with Jericho,Morrison and Taker.
MVP-Turns Heel and heads back to Smackdown as United States Champion. Good Promos and a fued with Rey Mysterio.
Show Miz- Move another team to Smackdown and also then we can get another Big Show and Taker fued.
Jack Swagger-Just needs to go to Smackdown to try and get some momentum back or he will be wished the best in his future endeavors soon..

Raw-
Kane he mixes things up and he changes roster every few drafts therefore he will go to Raw, I also think Kanes days are numbered SO.. I believe if Miz turns face, we could see Big Show (as he's a tag guy now) team with Kane. Because the last time these guys partnered was one of the last times we seen Kane in any way good (except his feud with MVP).
Drew McIntyre- Celtic connection with Sheamus. I also think he will take his title there and we could see some very good feuds set up with Kofi etc
Chris Jericho- he's been a two show guy for some time now however I think he will solidfy his move to Raw, and will be on Raw fully. With no cross brand action.

Smackdown has already lost Batista so they will keep most of their main guys @ the draft (i would hope)

Smackdown-

Orton- he needs a change, hopefully after his feud with legacy is over we will see him move brand after WM. There is very good feuds lined up here- Edge (again), Taker (again), Punk (unfinished business)...
MVP- needs a change and hopefully he is US Champ at this stage and takes the belt back to Smackdown and we could see potentially good feuds with Eziekial Jackson, Dolph Ziggler, Morrison, Festus!!
Christian - in my mind if he stays @ Raw he will wander the netherworld of the mid card and could do great things @ Smackdown @ a mid card or main event level. Keep Edge on Smackdown and these two could mix things up here. As in my mind EDGE is Smackdown along with the Taker

There's my three main picks for each roster- I think they are possible however it also a mix of what I would like to happen and my reasons why as above.

Moving to Raw-Kane- He always seems to move.
R-Truth- i think he can do good over there. (Maybe him and Kofi tag team))))
Drew McIntyre- is the last guy i would move- he brings the I.C title and the US title comes to Smackdown

Moving to Smackdown-Christian- he needs to be there.(main-eventer- won't get lost in the shuffle)
Jack Swagger- needs a change- hopefully he cant hit his potential-solid mid carder
Cody Rhodes- moves him from the Legecy-Orton feud(then comes under another main-eventers guidance, forms a team maybe with Swagger)

thats my main moves. i already have taken into account of Batista going to be going back to Raw for the Cena feud.

I think Cody will be come into a faction with Swags,Y2J(as the leader) and a tag team maybe MnM, and with the stright edge gang that complent each other and Edge is the major big Face of smackdown

Kinda hard to say since we're not 100% sure where all the ecw guys are going: looks like Christian, Regal, and Yoshi on Raw, Berreta, Croft, and Jackson on SD, but that still leaves Koslov, Goldust, Hurricane, Benjamin, Ryder, and Archer still up in the air (and probably a couple other people too; not sure if Tyler Reks still counts, but he blows anyways).

My draft (just doing top threes)

Raw to SD
Christian- hard to understand why they put him on RAW to begin with considering all of the guys he has history with (Matt Hardy, Jericho, Edge) are on the other brand.

MVP- What an awful move this turned out to be last year. Talk about momentum killers.

Regal- Regal is a nifty combination of in-ring ability, experience, mic skills, and ability to put nearly anybody over (in a feud or managerial) that I wil go out on a limb and say is pretty much unmatched by anyone except maybe Taker and Jericho. That being said, he's a perfect fit to help get over some of the younger superstars and maybe get one last reasonable chance (in comparison to RAW) to main event or even amount to a short title run. I could see them pairing him up with MacIntyre, but that goes against my next trade.

SD to RAW:

Drew MacIntyre- if you're going to be one of "the boys" why don't you go try to make it in the "real big leagues"? I'm not a big MacIntyre fan and this move would pretty much be a variation of the MVP slide just to squash his momentum and bury him so someone I like can pick up the slack...like Christian or Matt Hardy.

Batista- Is still listed as a SD star and if you go on the roster page you'll notice RAW is listed as not having a champion and SD is listed as having two (Jericho, Batista). Unless they are planning on re-unifying the titles (Could you imagine if Jericho unifies them again! God he'll be so full of himself; it'll be awesome) I'm assuming one's going to have to be RAW and the obvious nod goes to Batista so they can keep their segregations clear between guys who are inexplicably super over on RAW and guys who are great wrestlers on SD.

Vickie guerrero- WWE is considering extending the guest host concept on account of TNA's impending competition. To me this is backwards reasoning as the people who are going to flip over to TNA are going to be those interested in watching wrestling and trying to avoid eye-rolling time-wasting shenanigans. Instead, send Vickie over as new GM and immediately get her into a feud with (by then face) Randy Orton and we could actually see some fun, turn Rhodes and Dibiase into her boy-toy/hired muscles and give her a new disgusting romances with Miz or renew the flame with Big Show. Could be great.

I love when the draft comes around, it always shakes things up and we get new feuds.
I'll pick three for each show.

RAW:

SES ~ This is the best story going on in the WWE right now. (IMO) I think they should move it to the flagship show. Give Punk one or two more recruits and see what develops.

John Morrison ~ I don't think he has been on raw since he was Bishoffs assistant as Johnny Nitro. I think its time for him to make the move back.

Matt Stryker ~ Only Because I like him. I know this wont go over good, but have him replace The King and team with Cole as the Raw announcers.

SMACKDOWN:

Kofi Kingston ~ I think hes getting a little stale right now on Raw so a move to Smackdown could help him out.

Jerry The King ~ Just because I want Stryker on Raw.

Gail Kim ~ I think she is a better fit on the Smackdown side than the Raw. I don't think she has been on Smackdown either so it would be something fresh.

I think that Legacy and Orton should stay on the same show. Their feud is far from over they can't just brake up and not have a series of matches with each other. The Miz or Big Show should switch, but they still need to keep the belts.

Drew McIntyre to RAW
I have a feeling they might do it seeing as he's so tight with DX.. besides I have a feeling he'll drop the IC belt soon now that he's on a losing streak.

Jack Swagger to Smackdown
I remember reading that this might happen a while back, and i don't disagree with it.. Swagger's getting nowhere on RAW, give him a new start on a new show.. Hopefully the people at Smackdown will treat him right.

Hart Dynasty to RAW
I thought bringing these guys to Smackdown would be a good idea.. but it doesn't seem to be going anywhere, they're kinda just floating nowhere right now.. maybe if they were on RAW it'd be a bit different.

Christian to Smackdown
Seriously, Christian reminds me of that kid on a school trip who gets taken away from his group of friends and has been placed in another group.. what I'm trying to say is.. people who have had history with Christian are all on Smackdown.. Edge, Hardy, Jericho, even Goldust.. But he's stuck alone on RAW.. and they didn't even use him this past Monday!.. God, off to a great start already..

Finlay to RAW
The only reason I suggest this one is so Horsnwoggle can be with him again and not continue his crappy singles run that's ruining the reputations of alot of wrestlers.

Kofi Kingston to Smackdown
This guy has pretty much made his mark on RAW and he's kinda just going nowhere now.. he's feuded with pretty much everyone that he can feud with on RAW so I suggest he be moved.

Big Show to Smackdown
Once again, I read this somewhere.. and hey, they have a habit of moving this guy around everywhere, so why not?.. hell even throw in Kane to RAW since he goes from show to show every year too.

what i think wwe shoul do is send christian to smackdown so he could possibly reform with egde i think this will give us fans a good show if big show goes to sd! and reforms jerishow
another opinion is to send either john cena to SD! or taker 2 raw because if you remember on the november 16 2009 episode of raw which was guest hosted by piper there was a triple threat tag match which featured dx vs. jerishow vs. taker and cena if u remember after the match taker tombstoned cena as i feel both on the same roster would have a gret storyline and much fun being the top 2 stars of the company

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back