KB Answers Wrestling Questions

I'm not so sure on that. A lot of it has to do with her size. She is absolutely tiny and those physical matches are going to take their toll.

Top 3 must see Young Bucks matches?
Should Matt Hardy retire once his broken persona ends? I mean, he is never going to be this relevant again. Oh, and how long thisi is going to last?

I don't want to see any Young Bucks match.

Probably, though he won't. Probably a lot longer as he's doing a lot of indy appearances with the character.

They're the definition of catering to indy fans and just going for wrestling meta humor.

"Haha look at us! We're doing Kliq and NWO things and doing superkicks over and over again. We're so creative and ironically funny!"

Do you like that both world champions are representing their brand at Survivor Series or would you rather then have their own matches with the title on the line?

Good chance of it.

SIGH
After skipping HiaC altogether, I'd be really sad if that actually happened.

That said, have Roman as the final RAW guy and Shane as SD's final guy and WWE will successfully have Shane O'Mac wildly cheered on by all and sundry quite easily.

Possibly, though I also wouldn't write off Lesnar interfering to set up a match between them at Wrestlemania.

Would it more probable we see the scenario reversed where Shane cost Lesnar his match thus exacting his revenge and triggering the WM match? Of course this would like mean Lesnar/Goldberg close.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back