KB Answers Wrestling Questions

Oh yeah. You can't stop that kind of talent. They knew what they had with him in summer 1997.

Side note: Hogan was VERY close to coming back and winning the Rumble as a heel in 1999 to set up Hogan vs. Austin at Mania XV.

He was quite close in 1998 as well. It took a fuck-ton of money from WCW to keep him in the wake of the buys they thought he drew for Starrcade '98.

Ric also could have gone to the WWF in '98 as well.

Sorry if you get bored of these questions, but I'm forever fascinated by the what-ifs.

He was quite close in 1998 as well. It took a fuck-ton of money from WCW to keep him in the wake of the buys they thought he drew for Starrcade '98.

Ric also could have gone to the WWF in '98 as well.

Sorry if you get bored of these questions, but I'm forever fascinated by the what-ifs.

All questions are welcome, unless I find them stupid.

Favorite tag team match?
(Anybody feel free to answer)

Off the top of my head, Demolition vs. Hart Foundation at Summerslam 1990. Other than that, Benoit/Jericho vs. Two Man Power Trip is way up there.

Do you think it was the right call to have Edge & Christian go over at WM16, SS 2000 AND WM17 or would you have preferred to see the Dudleyz/Hardyz come out victorious in any of them?

Cena-Taker, Reigns-Lesnar 2 (Reigns heel turn) and HHH-Ambrose - a decent top 3 matches for Mania considering the injuries?

I'm fine with it. The winners in those matches were pretty inconsequential given how many times they traded the titles.

Yes, yes, no.

Will Reigns have won the WWE Championship before Daniel Bryan returns?

Will Cena hold championship gold before Daniel Bryan returns?

How many times will the Divas Championship change hands before Daniel Bryan returns?

Finally, how suspect is Del Rio's physical transformation?

You're given the job write the wrestling encyclopaedia which will be the only source of information about wrestling in existence. You encounter a problem, you've left only enough time for one more topic. You still haven't covered Hogan's heel turn in WCW or the Montreal Screwjob. With this being the only source of wrestling information left in the world, which topic would you leave out and therefore allow to be forgotten?

What Hogan's WWE Title run in 2002 well received? I can imagine the IWC hating it at the time. I think it provides a good nostalgia moment.

Given their ages, it would be like Cena winning it in 2026. Of course, HHH wasn't exactly a rookie by the time he lost it, so there's another reason that I enjoyed it.

Out of the following unavailable WWE Superstars(atm), who do you expect to be on the Mania card:

John Cena
Brock Lesnar
the Undertaker
Triple H
Sting
Chris Jericho
Shawn Michaels
Daniel Bryan
the Rock

Also, out of those and any others, do you think WWE have any 'surprise appearances' in store for the RtWM?

You're given the job write the wrestling encyclopaedia which will be the only source of information about wrestling in existence. You encounter a problem, you've left only enough time for one more topic. You still haven't covered Hogan's heel turn in WCW or the Montreal Screwjob. With this being the only source of wrestling information left in the world, which topic would you leave out and therefore allow to be forgotten?

Montreal, as Austin was getting the title at Wrestlemania no matter what and Bret was going to WCW either way.

What Hogan's WWE Title run in 2002 well received? I can imagine the IWC hating it at the time. I think it provides a good nostalgia moment.

Given their ages, it would be like Cena winning it in 2026. Of course, HHH wasn't exactly a rookie by the time he lost it, so there's another reason that I enjoyed it.

It was pure nostalgia and everyone knew it was going to be over REAL fast, which it should have been.

Would Reigns have benefited from having a decent IC or US title run before chasing the WWE title?

Yes. As emphatically as I can make it.

Once again you're given the job write the wrestling encyclopaedia which will be the only source of information about wrestling in existence. You encounter a problem, you've left only enough time for one more topic. You still haven't covered Cena's rise and continued dominance or The Undertaker's undefeated streak at WrestleMania. With this being the only source of wrestling information left in the world, which topic would you leave out and therefore allow to be forgotten?

You still have the job to write the wrestling encyclopaedia which will be the only source of information about wrestling in existence. You encounter a problem, you've left only enough time for one more topic. You still haven't covered the Monday Night Wars or Vince McMahon crushing the territories. With this being the only source of wrestling information left in the world, which topic would you leave out and therefore allow to be forgotten?

You still have the job to write the wrestling encyclopaedia which will be the only source of information about wrestling in existence. You encounter a problem, you've left only enough time for one more topic. You still haven't covered the Monday Night Wars or Vince McMahon crushing the territories. With this being the only source of wrestling information left in the world, which topic would you leave out and therefore allow to be forgotten?

How does he still have the job of writing this thing if he keeps running out of time & having to leave out huge pieces of wrestling history? Perhaps the publisher of this wrestling encyclopedia should really think about giving KB more time, or hire additional writers, cause this is just getting ridiculous!

Vince. The Wars really weren't as big as they were made out to be.

How does he still have the job of writing this thing if he keeps running out of time & having to leave out huge pieces of wrestling history? Perhaps the publisher of this wrestling encyclopedia should really think about giving KB more time, or hire additional writers, cause this is just getting ridiculous!

They might have more time if they quit writing out the scenario every time too and just ask which is more important.

I think it's an issue to do with wibbly wobbly, timey wimey... stuff.

Vince. The Wars really weren't as big as they were made out to be.

I dunno, the wars basically have an entire network dedicated to them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back