KB Answers Wrestling Questions

Yeah there's a ton of stuff I haven't put up on the site. I keep them handy in case I need to put something up and don't have time to do anything.

So the Mania card is Looking to be extremely weak, especially for a show which WWE was hoping to have a record breaking/setting crowd for. What are they going to book for that show and what should they book for that show to attract said record crowd?

I want to get your opinion on 2 WWF gimmicks during the cartoon-ish era.

Papa Shango: Did you enjoy anything he did, or was the gimmick too over the top? In my opinion, the feud he had with Warrior was lol/cringe-worthy! :lmao: How long did his gimmick last before he was repackaged as Kama?

Nailz: I just don't get it :confused: I know Vince saw money in a Bossman/Nailz feud, but the payoff was pretty meh. What was the deal with Nailz leaving WWF, as I've heard a couple different stories? I've heard he was fired due to assaulting Vince backstage, and I've also heard he quit due to being forced to take steroids. Not sure if either story is truthful, but I think I remember Nailz was one of the guys who testified against Vince in the steroid trial.

So the Mania card is Looking to be extremely weak, especially for a show which WWE was hoping to have a record breaking/setting crowd for. What are they going to book for that show and what should they book for that show to attract said record crowd?

I'm thinking the answer to both is Cena vs. Undertaker. That's going to draw no matter what.

I want to get your opinion on 2 WWF gimmicks during the cartoon-ish era.

Papa Shango: Did you enjoy anything he did, or was the gimmick too over the top? In my opinion, the feud he had with Warrior was lol/cringe-worthy! :lmao: How long did his gimmick last before he was repackaged as Kama?

Nailz: I just don't get it :confused: I know Vince saw money in a Bossman/Nailz feud, but the payoff was pretty meh. What was the deal with Nailz leaving WWF, as I've heard a couple different stories? I've heard he was fired due to assaulting Vince backstage, and I've also heard he quit due to being forced to take steroids. Not sure if either story is truthful, but I think I remember Nailz was one of the guys who testified against Vince in the steroid trial.

I was TERRIFIED of Shango as a kid so the gimmick worked on that front.

It was a combination of both of those things. The testimony basically saved Vince as Nailz sounded insane on the stand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back